Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) (70185 Views)

Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids / Girl Brutalized With Razor Blade By Her Cousin In Delta State. Graphic Photos / Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Missmossy(f): 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
Chai!!!

Too brutal, this woman has suffered.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by darlenese(f): 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
All the husband snatchers in niaraland will pity their colleague , ....you will hear them say things like.......
. "That's Barbaric "
" Did she force him"
" why not fight the Man"

May Thunder destroy all the home wreckers IJN
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by darlenese(f): 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
All the husband snatchers in niaraland will pity their colleague , ....you will hear them say things like.......
. "That's Barbaric "
" Did she force him"
" why not fight the Man"

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by LanrexBaba(m): 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
nepapole:
That's mercy Johnson na.
Na Lionel messi
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Polar3: 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
I Pity her..shes went beyond the lines and confessed,but damm! cant she just fight back? Wha'about the randy mo4qn niggga?
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Acidosis(m): 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mjshexy:
Ladies will always be at the receiving end, why didn't she go fight her hubby with her gang of friends & naked him instead. Silly things

I'm tired of analysing the gross assumption that ladies will always be at the receiving end. That assumption is fraudulent, untrue, and flawed to say the least.

If YOU catch your spouse cheating with another man (a weaker man, e.g. your Driver), on who would you pour your aggression? The wife or the the driver?

It is normal for anyone, man or woman, to pour his/her aggression on a perceived weaker vessel. That's the basis of "frustration-aggression theory" in Social Science.

So if a woman is at the receiving end for being beaten over adultery, a man would also be at the receiving end when another man catches him with his wife. Hence, women "are always at the receiving end" because it is easier for a woman to locate her husband's side chick, than for a highly intelligent man to catch his wife's sugar boy.

In more simple terms, an employee who received heavy insults from his boss will go home to pour his aggressions on his wife and children. You don't pour aggression on the wife/husband, you pour it on the sugar boy/side-chick/side-bobo.

1 Like

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
THIS IS TOTALLY WRONG. NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER TO DO THIS TO HER. HABA.

1 Like

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by umehmj(m): 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
one thing is certain though. the lady will never ever ever sleep with a married man in her life. ever
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Mjshexy(f): 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
daretodiffer:

Nonense! the society says it is normal for men so we can't blame them grin. But someone has to be blamed shocked

The society seems to blame that woman that voluntarily slept with another woman's husband is to be at fault. You know men will always initiate extra-marital affairs, it is women have the power to control themselves grin. The woman in this case has failed therefore she must be punished for not controlling herself grin grin grin

She is to be blamed! angry she shouldn't have assaulted her.
Madam can u hear ursef out? Ur name doesn't seem to speak well of your philosophy about life, so because the society has always condemned women therefore the trend must continue that way, madam u re a disgrace to the feminine race, rubbish. My only concern is that why won't the wife settle her issues with her husband rather than molesting the lady outside, does she not know that this same man will still go outside to pick another lady & the trend continues that way. If the man is disciplined enough there won't be need for the wife to keep going out with gangs to beat up side chicks..Shikena

1 Like

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by luciouscookie: 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
The best thing is for the man to marry her as second wife. Useless women.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by luciouscookie: 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
darlenese:
. "That's Barbaric "
" Did she force him"
" why not fight the Man"

Eyaaah seems you are cursing fro experience. Pele my sister.

1 Like

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mjshexy:
Madam can u hear ursef out? Ur name doesn't seem to speak well of your philosophy about life, so because the society has always condemned women therefore the trend must continue that way, madam u re a disgrace to the feminine race, rubbish. My only concern is that why won't the wife settle her issues with her husband rather than molesting the lady outside, does she not know that this same man will still go outside to pick another lady & the trend continues that way. If the man is disciplined enough there won't be need for the wife to keep going out with gangs to beat up side chicks..Shikena

Wow! you have no sense of humour. cool

That was sarcasm at its best. However I am of the opinion that both of them are to be blamed.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by schumastic(m): 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
creamylicious:
men sha......the wife get baka and i am sure thats what the man must have sought for before marrying her so he would not cheat....my comclusion all men cheat

saying all men cheat, then all women do what? undecided see them doing as if they know it all abeg jare, the lady his cheating with doesn't she have a guy she is dating mscheww

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Mjshexy(f): 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
Acidosis:

I'm tired of analysing the gross assumption that ladies will always be at the receiving end. That assumption is fraudulent, untrue, and flawed to say the least.

If YOU catch your spouse cheating with another man (a weaker man, e.g. your Driver), on who would you pour your aggression? The wife or the the driver?

It is normal for anyone, man or woman, to pour his/her aggression on a perceived weaker vessel. That's the basis of "frustration-aggression theory" in Social Science.

So if a woman is at the receiving end for being beaten over adultery, a man would also be at the receiving end when another man catches him with his wife. Hence, women "are always at the receiving end" because it is easier for a woman to locate her husband's side chick, than for a highly intelligent man to catch his wife's sugar boy.

In more simple terms, an employee who received heavy insults from his boss will go home to pour his aggressions on his wife and children. You don't pour aggression on the wife/husband, you pour it on the sugar boy/side-chick/side-bobo.
Sir the angle u are coming from is quite different, all am saying is that we shouldn't always transfer a man's blame on a woman, if the man is at fault let him be the one to face the music but if it's the woman at fault then she should face the consequences. U re a man & u knw how we do things, even when married most men won't tell the side chick he is married & she probably may not know about it & even if she knows he will tell her not to worry about his wife at home but at the end when wifey finds out she won't tackle her husband but the side chick outside. Thanks
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
Loll, when you mess with the wrong person.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by bashydemy(m): 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
I swear that's the end of me and the woman, I won't marry again no matter what. Nonsense.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by youngalex(m): 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
If am the Man i will file for divorce sharp sharp,A woman that did this with her friends is capable of murder...To remain in Marriage is not by force if both parties are no longer happy with each other

1 Like

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Mjshexy(f): 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
daretodiffer:

Wow! you have no sense of humour. cool

That was sarcasm at its best. However I am of the opinion that both of them are to be blamed.
I do but u dint come out that way dear. This is a serious issue & very common in our society, we can't keep pouring a man's blame on the woman, if a man is not ready 4 marriage, then he should remain single & enjoy his flexing, thanks

1 Like

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by darlenese(f): 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
luciouscookie:

Eyaaah seems you are cursing fro experience. Pele my sister.

Do I need to have a personal experience to know that there are home wreckers out there?

You had better change ur evil ways cos u sound like an evil person
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Fanirandele: 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hope she sues the woman and her deranged friends for assault angry Women like these wife are retards, you leave the person who took a vow with you and go around harassing outsiders. One day she'll meet a mistress that's equally mad with crazy friends who will beat the heck out of her.

Women face your husbands
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Fkforyou(m): 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lol...see as everybody they shout beat, up and down, some even say beat the husband too.
Open another thread now you go see them dey preach against violence.

I don't care who is innocent, all I know is that this woman is heartless.

By the way, wetin consign those her useless friends? make them no go face their marriage.
If na my wife they involved in something like this, me and her go get case to settle.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by sniperr007(m): 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
Cutehector:
Serves as a deterrent to all these husband snatchers.

Cant conclude if she snatched her husband cos no one knows if it was the man that wooed her 1st.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by ernwale(m): 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
hungryboy:
what deterrent?,
The woman never jam first, e get women were dey date your husband, were go even bring fight come your house, say dem wan takeover from you,
She just get luck say this one na weakling.

Be like say you go fit do that o
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by porozhniy(m): 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mjshexy:
Sir the angle u are coming from is quite different, all am saying is that we shouldn't always transfer a man's blame on a woman, if the man is at fault let him be the one to face the music but if it's the woman at fault then she should face the consequences. U re a man & u knw how we do things, even when married most men won't tell the side chick he is married & she probably may not know about it & even if she knows he will tell her not to worry about his wife at home but at the end when wifey finds out she won't tackle her husband but the side chick outside. Thanks
I beg to disagree with u oga. What's the chance that a middle aged, comfortable man is single, divorced or not in a commited relatioship? The ladies who enter such relationship know very well what they're getting into. Some prefer to lie to themselves he is single & then play the victim card when it goes awry. It's all about lust\money for the parties involved...
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by JuliettaBitch(f): 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
Why them no show us the main workshop na cheesy
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by cutekhalifa(m): 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
Motherfuckers... I'm not in support of infidelity but are you a good wife to your husband and he start extra marital affair .... Woman bow ur head in shame, you are troublesome and a piece of shit, unreasonable woman, the magistrate is also stupid... Why releasing them on bail for just ordinary $10 or 10days in jail U acted out of anger,if she is ur sister will you do the same If that lady is my sister I will sue the judge that doesn't knew his job, sue the stupid woman and her jobless friends sue the stupid guys that refuse to help that poor lady, sue the husband...

What am I saying Africa are in darkest part of the world where human being don't have fundamental right... Do that in america and see urself in jail
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Mjshexy(f): 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
porozhniy:
I beg to disagree with u oga. What's the chance that a middle aged, comfortable man is single, divorced or not in a commited relatioship? The ladies who enter such relationship know very well what they're getting into. Some prefer to lie to themselves he is single & then play the victim card when it goes awry. It's all about lust\money for the parties involved...
Even at that, wifey & hubby should be able to settle their issues, if a man doesn't cheat his wife won't be worried about side chicks abi?
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Mjshexy(f): 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
Why them no show us the main workshop na cheesy
Lol..do u want to go work there if he shows u? cheesy
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
She go with her friends why she no go alone? Nonsense.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mjshexy:
I do but u dint come out that way dear. This is a serious issue & very common in our society, we can't keep pouring a man's blame on the woman, if a man is not ready 4 marriage, then he should remain single & enjoy his flexing, thanks

Actually if you read it, that was me trying to point out society's hypocrisy smiley
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by porozhniy(m): 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mjshexy:
Even at that, wifey & hubby should be able to settle their issues, if a man doesn't cheat his wife won't be worried about side chicks abi?
Me sef gree. The thing is, pple react to same scenarios in different ways. Some women will fight their husbands others will fight the mistress, the stabbing, poison, divorce & die-by-fire crew still dey. I believe both husband & mistress must share the blame in equal proportions.

1 Like

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
Pidggin:
grin So the man is not guilty
yes he's not cos he's a man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) / 24-Year-Old Man Who Went Missing In Lagos In December Has Been Found Dead (Pix) / "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.