Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) (70143 Views)

Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids / Girl Brutalized With Razor Blade By Her Cousin In Delta State. Graphic Photos / Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by byvan03: 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
Whatever you see bedding another 's husband /wife, take am as you see am. I feel nothing for the girl but these women are razz mehnn.

1 Like

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by miolad20(m): 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hmmmm,WOMEN. They are the number 1 perpetrators of wickedness towards their gender. Imagine women beating up a fellow woman like an animal. undecided
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by seunajia: 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
This's not fair! The images are barbaric too. The silly woman should face her philandering husband.

I'll sue her silly arse if I were this lady.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Nanababy25: 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
Good for her.. Some women are plain wicked. sleeping with another woman's husband.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by otiigba1(m): 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
This is Absolutely! Unacceptable! Africans really are barbaric. I don't get it two Adults slept together so what? How is it a crime? Even if it is. The offenders do not deserve this kinda treatment.
No wonder her husband is sleeping around.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by petux(m): 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
angels09:
shetop will you.
who is diz 1??
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by juman(m): 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
Obviously that country is a jungle.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Destinygrl(f): 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
granted what the girl did is wrong

but the wife went too extreme

the girl shld sue the wife and her gang for everything they got . silly wife she can't face her husband its a woman like her she wll brutalize
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by OBAGADAFFI: 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
darlenese:

Force ke ! And he built a house for her mum?
Dnt make it sound like she is innocent afterall

Duh, this is Africa where men victimise women into relationships. Even in Universities lecturers do it to students.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by GLOBALINF: 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
Totally madness angry angry
Why can't she go and fight her husband?
Anyway na for Zimbabwe that one fit happen. Make she no try am wt naija Girl o ,
Those naija Girl are not smiling at all.
N she go waka naked if she try am with naija babe.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
I'm not saying that sleeping with a married man is a recommendable thing....not at all but for the woman to go to this extent and this way is nut.

She is busy chasing the rat outside her home while the one inside is busy getting more comfortable. Once a cheat always a cheat. That this unfortunate woman served as the scape goat doesn't mean the issue of her husband liking the thing under the skirt apart from hers is going to stop. Soldier go soldier come barrack remains. She have a lot of homework than field work to do.

Nevertheless, Sugar babes should take note of this to avoid getting a taste.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by abimic(m): 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
tit:
ugly woomen
Chai! So ugly women deserve to be beaten or deserve to snatch people's husband or what? By the way, the beaten lady is still way finer than many Nigerian girls!

1 Like

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by blesoh(f): 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
Stupid woman, instead of her to deal with the husband. Hope she's ready to do same to all the side chicks her husband have.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by ststyreal(f): 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mjshexy:
Ladies will always be at the receiving end, why didn't she go fight her hubby with her gang of friends & naked him instead. Silly things
Ore, read the story well, that stupid cook is an ingrate and a betrayal and deserves to be treated as such. Am sure if it were to be somebody unknown to the wife, the way she would have handled the situation might be different but not someone your mother assisted in securing a job in your Hubby's company now turn to date your hubby, mehn, God forbid it be me, cos she will serve as a deterrent to other ladies out there with the damages that would be done to her and as for the man, his death will be slow and steady.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Mjshexy(f): 3:10am On Apr 14, 2016
ststyreal:

Ore, read the story well, that stupid cook is an ingrate and a betrayal and deserves to be treated as such. Am sure if it were to be somebody unknown to the wife, the way she would have handled the situation might be different but not someone your mother assisted in securing a job in your Hubby's company now turn to date your hubby, mehn, God forbid it be me, cos she will serve as a deterrent to other ladies out there with the damages that would be done to her and as for the man, his death will be slow and steady.
Yea love i understood the story clearly, but even at that if the husband didn't allow his selfish nature drive him out to cheat on his wife there won't be need for wifey to go after the said side chick and this won't stop there because her hubby will still go out looking for another lady because he obviously doesn't regard his wife. My issue here is that she should have thrashed the issue out with hubby first b4 attacking the lady in question. Ladies shouldn't be d ones always at the receiving end first, tho in this story d chick deserved it sha. Thanks dearie
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by ststyreal(f): 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
Mjshexy:
Yea love i understood the story clearly, but even at that if the husband didn't allow his selfish nature drive him out to cheat on his wife there won't be need for wifey to go after the said side chick and this won't stop there because her hubby will still go out looking for another lady because he obviously doesn't regard his wife. My issue here is that she should have thrashed the issue out with hubby first b4 attacking the lady in question. Ladies shouldn't be d ones always at the receiving end first, tho in this story d chick deserved it sha. Thanks dearie
you are welcome ore. Take care and please don't cheat on your partner.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Mjshexy(f): 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
ststyreal:

you are welcome ore. Take care and please don't cheat on your partner.
Lol...some of us re just different, i also have sisters cheesy. Be good too & keep smiling luv kiss
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
delors:

Not exempting her but our society tend to descend on the weaker one because the other (and chief culprit) is almost unapproachable. It is unfair. And you should know that as well. The man and the woman had d affair...not the woman alone...and more often than not, the man is d initiator...
it is always the man that may initiate the act but a responsible lady should avoid trouble by walking away especially when she knows the man is married, I can't count how many married men tried to lure me wen I was single but I had to run for my life.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by delors(m): 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
christiese:
it is always the man that may initiate the act but a responsible lady should avoid trouble by walking away especially when she knows the man is married, I can't count how many married men tried to lure me wen I was single but I had to run for my life.
Noted. the woman shoulda simply reported to d police or confronted her husband rather than descending on the poor lady along with her bean-brained cohorts...that's what civilised people do.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Chuknovski(m): 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
adultery agreed, but its pure wickedness to dehumanize her,this soo wrong
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Crownwahley(m): 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
Beat her very well o
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by NaeChris: 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
Mjshexy:
Ladies will always be at the receiving end, why didn't she go fight her hubby with her gang of friends & naked him instead. Silly things
Can they beat him? Talk of unclading him.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by citadels(f): 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
petux:
she deserve it tho....chasinq married men around. who dae don help?
Good Morning Nairalanders.
She dont deserve anything like this because many of them go about lying about their marital status. I have come across many if not that am too inquisitive and smart I would have fallen I'm their trap.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by benedicts(m): 9:31am On Apr 30, 2017
THIS ONE NO FIT HAPPEN FOR NIGERIA.... IF NA ME BE THE HUSBAND, I GO MARRY THE GIRL STRAIGHT AWAY. WHY BEATING THE LADY ALONE AND NOT THE MAN IN ADDITION? THE WIFE NEED TO BE SUED.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Jabioro: 9:35am On Apr 30, 2017
Pidggin:
grin So the man is not guilty
No,she is the only one committed the fornication.. You can see how we judge the world..
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Knetpro(m): 9:06pm On May 03, 2017
Ok. Now, I know. What else?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Girl Gives Birth, Raped By Pastor, Herbalist, Neighbor (Pix) / Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) / "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.