Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Faith Sakwe And Husband's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faith Sakwe And Husband's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Photos (24560 Views)

Faith Sakwe Edward And Her Family In New Photo / Maryland Wears New Look Ahead Of Lagos@50 Anniversary (photos) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Sakwe And Husband's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Photos by Kylekent59: 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Buhari will not be happy about this.
Na so u hate ur president reach. U no even make am fine small.lols
Re: Faith Sakwe And Husband's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Photos by Pavarottii(m): 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided VERY UGLY LOOKING AMPHIBIANS. DESPITE SPENDING BILLIONS TO PACKAGE THEM AND A WASTEFUL WEDDING CONDUCTED FOR THEM BY THE USELESS DRUNKARD CALLED GEJ, THEY LOOK LIKE ORDINARY PEOPLE LIVING IN AJEGUNLE SLUM. UGLY AS.S REPTILES
Bad belle is allowed. Abeg make we see ur picture. That guy on that pic can pay u salary for d next 5years. He is a Special Adviser to d governor in his state.

4 Likes

Re: Faith Sakwe And Husband's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Photos by excomarow(m): 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
Alcoholic Family, were Jona dey, Bottles no dey go round ooo

Wailing Wailers Group wan drink, hurry abeg b4 dey loose temper
Re: Faith Sakwe And Husband's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Photos by wilcox(m): 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
abduljabbar4:
Ugly woman. No wonder she kept hiding from the camera
Aboki, no vex you see fuel buy, no be her fault o say you dey cue since morning.

1 Like

Re: Faith Sakwe And Husband's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Photos by whitebeard(m): 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Sai Jonathan

Your head get fresh oil pass Muumu buhari own

Hail my sugar mummy aunty Pat

Tell her not too forget our meeting point undecided
pls stop insulting the president..!!
Re: Faith Sakwe And Husband's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Photos by cutekhalifa(m): 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
Where is jona and mama beans Sorry I mean mama peace grincheesygrin
Re: Faith Sakwe And Husband's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Photos by ernwale(m): 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
Are they selling fuel?
Re: Faith Sakwe And Husband's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Photos by wealthypool: 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
reportnaija:
Daughter of former President Jonathan, Faith and her
husband, Godswill Edward, celebrated their 2nd wedding anniversary with friends and family in Cross Rivers state yesterday April 12th. ‎ Their friends actually threw them a surprise party. Continue to see more photos...

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/photos-from-gejs-daughter-faith-sakwe.html

what's the husband staring at in the last pix
Re: Faith Sakwe And Husband's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Photos by MoreWahala: 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
Heavy Thunder will strike and destroy every fibre of the Goat moderating this thread
Re: Faith Sakwe And Husband's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Photos by 4nobody4every1: 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
cool
Re: Faith Sakwe And Husband's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Photos by fiu1234: 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
God will continue to bless the family.
Re: Faith Sakwe And Husband's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Photos by openmine(m): 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
wealthypool:

what's the husband staring at in the last pix
why do u ask questions to which u already know d answer...? Lol....u see dose twin mountains and u still dey ask....u see fish for water,u dey ask whether e sabi swim...lol
Re: Faith Sakwe And Husband's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Photos by DealMogul(m): 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
WHAT IN HEAVENS NAME IS MY BUSINESS WITH THIS? AND HOW DOES THIS IMPROVE MY LIVELIHOOD? RUBBISH!

Yeah! I opened this post just to type this
Re: Faith Sakwe And Husband's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Photos by abduljabbar4(m): 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
wilcox:

Aboki, no vex you see fuel buy, no be her fault o say you dey cue since morning.
Inyamiri, can you see how you are destroying your future with abbreviations? Common queue you cannot spell. Mtcheew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Sakwe And Husband's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Photos by abduljabbar4(m): 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Can i see your mother's picture

When you are high you can even dine with god. F***

1 Like

Re: Faith Sakwe And Husband's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Photos by abduljabbar4(m): 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lilimax:

Bad belle, e no pay! embarassed
For that monkey-faced b!tch?

1 Like

Re: Faith Sakwe And Husband's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Photos by wolu4: 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided VERY UGLY LOOKING AMPHIBIANS. DESPITE SPENDING BILLIONS TO PACKAGE THEM AND A WASTEFUL WEDDING CONDUCTED FOR THEM BY THE USELESS DRUNKARD CALLED GEJ, THEY LOOK LIKE ORDINARY PEOPLE LIVING IN AJEGUNLE SLUM. UGLY AS.S REPTILES
u will die of hate. It is called simplicity. If they make it big u will still complain.my advice to u is u either stop hating GEJ or carry ur frustration go hug transformer.
Re: Faith Sakwe And Husband's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Photos by Skybee1(m): 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
searchiing4love:
poor rat learn to celebrate others so dat u ll b celebrated,donz

1 Like

Re: Faith Sakwe And Husband's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Photos by lurlah2014(f): 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
Was it IPHONE 7S that. Was served as souvenir
Re: Faith Sakwe And Husband's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Photos by pallydora(f): 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Sai Jonathan

hmmm.must you comment? undecided
pyyxxaro:
Sai Jonathan

hmmm.must you comment?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) / DSS Releases Obadiah Mailafia / Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.