Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,162 members, 7,864,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Sharon My New Catch!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sharon My New Catch!!! (1139 Views)

Checkout My Latest "HOT" Bitchh... New Catch! Rate Her Guys / Flavour And His Pretty New Catch In Miami USA - Photo / My New Catch!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sharon My New Catch!!! by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 13, 2016
If u visited Lagos after a long time, or coming for the first time, there's plenty in store for u, all it takes is to use ur head wisely grin got it

I finished showering today, washed the cloths I wore yesterday, spread for the sun to give a tight hug to before I get back cause I decided to help my G at his workplace today cause the wife don tire meme grin grin

After done with everything, I even kissed her and a little cuddling while she is asking me to stay back home, but I covered up by telling her I am doing this in order for her husband not to be suspicious, then she smiled and reached down my Dick and rubbed it a little, I jokingly called her naughty girl and we laughed it off as I left for the door.

On my way down the stairs, I met a lady, (a student) she had luggages and ghasping for breath as she climbed up the staircases, I was climbing down to her and said gud morning dear, and she replied; "lemme joor, and I asked her wats wrong? Was she being chased She then replied saying our staircase is something else, (cause the building is a very long one) I told her sorry, then she said OK, and asked me where I was going I was surprised and asked her, have u met me before, she smiled and said it doesn't matter, then I told her I was actually heading to get something down stairs, I insisted in helping her with her luggage, she quickly said "ooh thank you big guy" then I introduced the name as kyle, she was like where u frm I replied "that's gonna be a discussion for another day dear, then she told me she's sharon wink " lovely"

We got to her door, then I intentionally started panting and ghasping for breath, she was laughing at me, collected her bag and gave me a kiss on the side of the cheek, (didn't see it coming though) I just said WoooooooooooooW! Sharon that was great! Then she said "see kyle, u can come visit me anytime u like" with smiles on her face, I told her it will be a pleasure spending quality time with her "I gave her a wink" she returned it with a smile again as we bid each other goodbye while her door locks.... I am hitting her tonight wen I return with my G.... Lagos is so fuckringly sweetest!!!
Re: Sharon My New Catch!!! by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 13, 2016
See your life? cheesy
Re: Sharon My New Catch!!! by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 13, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Sharon My New Catch!!! by sau4real(m): 10:20am On Apr 13, 2016
nawa!!!! 4 u oooooo
Re: Sharon My New Catch!!! by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2016
See them... See as e dey pain them, but u know what I really don't care and am loving it grin
Re: Sharon My New Catch!!! by firstking01(m): 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
No bi to go lagos o, na to come back.
Re: Sharon My New Catch!!! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
firstking01:
No bi to go lagos o, na to come back.
Nigga erase that shit! It's nothing I can't handle cool
Re: Sharon My New Catch!!! by tee59(f): 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
I can deduce from all your post is to get ladies laid by all means, whc is d greater achievement in life for u. While men lik u are out there making greater impact in their lives and career. What wil stop u frm dis reckless lifestyle of yours wil soon happen to u if u continue dis way.
Re: Sharon My New Catch!!! by Frozenovenreagan: 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2016

Re: Sharon My New Catch!!! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
tee59:
I can deduce from all your post is to get ladies laid by all means, whc is d greater achievement in life for u. While men lik u are out there making greater impact in their lives and career. What wil stop u frm dis reckless lifestyle of yours wil soon happen to u if u continue dis way.
girl erase that shit! Do u know Wat I do Do u know me Do u know what I have achieved Do u know the height of my success Then just shut out on what u don't know anything about....
Re: Sharon My New Catch!!! by layla129(f): 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
James in Lagos. I see coming to lagos and sleeping with women is what you have been dreaming of all your life and you're living the life...Well-done for a dream come true.
By the way, thought you said you were leaving lag yesterday? Is that not why they gave you 10k ehn?
Re: Sharon My New Catch!!! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
undecided jus 1 kiss un the cheek, u re already in LOVE abi na LUST
Re: Sharon My New Catch!!! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
layla129:
James in Lagos. I see coming to lagos and sleeping with women is what you have been dreaming of all your life and you're living the life...Well-done for a dream come true.
By the way, thought you said you were leaving lag yesterday? Is that not why they gave you 10k ehn?
u can see I decided to stay more for a while... Hehe.... And I must tell u, I live so many years in Lagos before relocating to ogun state... Not a first time deary
Re: Sharon My New Catch!!! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
the look on her face says it all dear... Its not entirely my fault
Re: Sharon My New Catch!!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
I'd like to know where u live in ogun state u know... Dats if u don't mind undecided
Re: Sharon My New Catch!!! by firstking01(m): 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
Jameskyle:
Nigga erase that shit! It's nothing I can't handle cool
i bet you can decipher a simple "idiom" cool
Re: Sharon My New Catch!!! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
Jameskyle:
I'd like to know where u live in ogun state u know... Dats if u don't mind undecided
undecided[quote author=Jameskyle post=44666540] undecided wel ah do mynd oh! Y du u wanna knw in the 1st plce??
Re: Sharon My New Catch!!! by tee59(f): 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
Jameskyle:
girl erase that shit! Do u know Wat I do Do u know me Do u know what I have achieved Do u know the height of my success Then just shut out on what u don't know anything about....
I dont need to see u b4 knowing d kind of person u are. All your posts here say more about you. Get a life. You will be doomed one day.
Re: Sharon My New Catch!!! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided
won't be bad officially making u my friend u know... So pls, where in ogun state
Re: Sharon My New Catch!!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
tee59:
I dont need to see u b4 knowing d kind of person u are. All your posts here say more about you. Get a life. You will be doomed one day.
abegi erase that shii, criticize no further till u meet me.... U may even be trembling wen u do cool grin
Re: Sharon My New Catch!!! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
Jameskyle:
won't be bad officially making u my friend u know... So pls, where in ogun state
k itz Ibafo

1 Like

Re: Sharon My New Catch!!! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
k itz Ibafo
check ur email dear... Just reply me with the address hun smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Average Nigerian Student And Religion / Advice Please / 5 Facts You Should Know About Omar Mateen, Orlando Gay Club Shooter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.