Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Female Vigilante Member In Borno Helping Soldiers Fight Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Vigilante Member In Borno Helping Soldiers Fight Boko Haram (30896 Views)

Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) / Boko Haram Kills Soldier & Vikings Cult Member In Borno, Vikings Mourn Him (Pic) / Nigeria Buys Helicopters, Vehicles From Russia, UAE To Fight Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Vigilante Member In Borno Helping Soldiers Fight Boko Haram by mytime24(f): 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
We rock
Re: Female Vigilante Member In Borno Helping Soldiers Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
gallant woman..
wagbayi

1 Like

Re: Female Vigilante Member In Borno Helping Soldiers Fight Boko Haram by Ismobell(m): 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
samuelson06:
I don't support this please. There should be a limit. For God's sake, she's a woman.
Even though I understood wat u said, you can only guess what pushed her. The effect of the menace in the NE is very worrisome as so many women have witnessed in their presence their husband and all their sons shot or slaughtered by aome arrogant fools. That's more than breaking point my broda, be it a woman or not, it is unbearable and you may feel like going to whatever extent to avenge having lost everything. The stories are really pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Female Vigilante Member In Borno Helping Soldiers Fight Boko Haram by Sayelabola(m): 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
samuelson06:
I don't support this please. There should be a limit. For God's sake, she's a woman.

My brother,

The Civilian JTF aka "ya angora" is a voluntary organisation.

No one is compelled to join, but you might be persuaded.

And thus, all those female members are volunteers.

PS, "all those female members", meaning that she isn't the only female member...their are some younger females there sef.
Re: Female Vigilante Member In Borno Helping Soldiers Fight Boko Haram by SimpleBea(m): 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
You forgot .
DukeOfPersia:
And the likes of Olosho Laveda and others are on nairaland roaming like cursed ghosts
Re: Female Vigilante Member In Borno Helping Soldiers Fight Boko Haram by zerojoy: 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
SageTravels:
What a Man Can do.......................................
a woman can't do better
Re: Female Vigilante Member In Borno Helping Soldiers Fight Boko Haram by IndianBwoy(m): 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
taiyesoul:
Valiant Woman. God is behind you. May this not be your last in Jesus Name. You are greatly appreciated. Keep it up please.

Goddamn your jesus. Dumb jew has to be brought into everything.
Re: Female Vigilante Member In Borno Helping Soldiers Fight Boko Haram by slap1(m): 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lalasticlala please close this thread. What nonsense is this? From the picture, it is clear that she didn't know when she was snapped and hence couldn't have authorized having her picture on the internet. If anything happens to her, her blood is on you and Se-un's head.
Re: Female Vigilante Member In Borno Helping Soldiers Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 14, 2016
DukeOfPersia:
And the likes of Olosho Laveda and others are on nairaland roaming like cursed ghosts
Synzu, are you really this asinine?
Re: Female Vigilante Member In Borno Helping Soldiers Fight Boko Haram by gabzine1(m): 10:12am On Apr 14, 2016
She knew wot it takes to built Rom en see wot it will cos to repare it if spoils . Madam u layn good emphasis for the country
Re: Female Vigilante Member In Borno Helping Soldiers Fight Boko Haram by Ghis4444: 11:08am On May 02, 2016
I want to join the jtf? Can you help me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Herder Who Killed His Fellow Herdsman In Enugu Caught (Photos) / Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) / Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.