Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Eliminating Nigeria: Ipob, Boko Haram, Fulani And Biafra Charade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eliminating Nigeria: Ipob, Boko Haram, Fulani And Biafra Charade (657 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission / Sheriff Mocks PDP National Convention, Calls It ‘charade And illegal’ / Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eliminating Nigeria: Ipob, Boko Haram, Fulani And Biafra Charade by enlightenedmind: 11:10am On Apr 13, 2016
I do this because i want everyone to know why we face what we face in our great country. I recently found out that the USA has a long term Agenda to "eliminate" Nigeria as a threat to their global system of exploitation and oppression. Unfortunately, Nigeria is "Blessed" or "Cursed" with so much oil. And this is a trend in the world today. Where there is oil, there is war!!! Until nations can come together and fight off this oppression, we will never be free from the clutches of these beasts.

I know some of us are very unsatisfied with the way Nigeria is being ran and some states are truly marginalized. However, if we are to be free and have a system of our own, we must now begin to fight off these people. Else they will exploit us until all our children are dead and all our land is ruined. And no one is exempted.

We all know that the so called Boko Haram and IPOB is simply a distraction tactic coined by the CIA (US), MI6(BRITAIN) and MOSSAD (ISREAL) to drill oil and uranium at lake chad basin. So while our people are starving and being rendered homeless, France is busy drilling and exporting oil and uranium through all its francophone countries that conveniently bordering Nigeria at the States of the "Boko Haram Crisis". This is to chase potential investors away and monopolize the oil business in the North. Shell did this to the Niger Delta, Oppressed and ruined the people of Ogoni, killed Saro Wiwa when he dared complain.

This is more than us Nigerians. This is about the continued exploitation of Africa. Our fore-fathers fought for physical and political freedom. We are in a long term fight with these people. Unfortunately, Nigeria is the only country in Africa where we do not know this. South Africans are fighting day and night for their economic freedom, Mozambique has fought and Conquered. Ghana has fought and conquered. Zimbabwe has kicked them out. Tanzania has kicked them out. Gambia has kicked them out.

The honest truth is really simple. Until we eliminate this oppression we will never develop and grow. Because the system is dependent on the fact that we remain uneducated and unwilling with no sense of Nationhood.

I know Nigerians are happy people. And someday it might be best for every tribe to go their seperate ways. But for now, what we need to do is work towards that break up (if we decide to) by creating economically independent and politically stable states that can exist without manipulation.

We must;

1) Eliminate the corruption and the complaisant government in power. (This is PDP, APC, APGA whatever they all part of this agreed system of political oppression that puts us at the bottom).

2) Implement a system of security for all resources in Nigeria.

3) The Nigerian state must demand a 20% share in all foreign companies in Nigeria and a 40% Share in all Foreign companies in Nigeria utilizing our resources.

4) Implement a system of management, use, wealth creation and allocation of benefits from resources.

5) Create Economically Independent and Politically stable regions (With army secured states) that can exist strong and whole.

a) The Eastern, Northern, Western and Southern Protectorates: Its own resource security and guidance directives.

The Northerners must secure and demand their due benefits from Lake Chad Basin and the oil there.

The Southerns must claim their due stakes in Shell, the states AS SHAREHOLDERS not as charity cases. Else shell leaves.

Westerns must demand a 20% share in all those foreign companies operating in lagos. [Let me define this so we all understand. How to Identify a Foreign business in Africa. It is not who the CEO is, or who appears on TV, go deep down, Who are the stake holders and where does company profits go? Who banks for them?]

Easterners I know you want freedom, and I know most IPOBians are just being brain washed. But what i know is that u pple truly want the good of ur people. But i must tell u truth my dear Nigerians because I love you IPOBians. If Nigeria splits now, The USA and Britain and France will protect the North, South and West [Lake Chad Basin, Niger Delta and Colonial Investments in Lagos] every other place would be left to ruins and faced with wars.

The truth is Biafra has been exploited to serve western global interests. When in true terms the only people who will truly suffer from Biafra are the Igbos themselves. Truly the Igbos are only protected if the SS is involved. If the SS are not, the igbos are not really needed. We must begin to work together as Nigerians to name and shame this and protect our land for the next generation to come. Our Fathers' generation has failed us. They skipped the bit of economic freedom. We must do this.

We have to do nothing to allow this stand. We must form groups within each region specifically dedicated to the protection of terms on the use of resources. We are not saying America and whoever cannot drill, they can. But not by killing our children, murdering our good men and raping little children in CAR. We Africans/Nigerians must benefit. Else it is no use existing.

I now provide you all with evidence of my above claimed.

1) Al Jazeera: The secret of the Seven SIsters.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TXG70xAnSU

2) The New dirty war on Africa's Uranium: https://wikileaks.org/car-mining/

3) USA/NSA Blackmailing our politicians to coporate: https://wikileaks.org/nsa-201602/

4) THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT: HOW WE ARE BEING MANEUVERED FOR POLITICAL GAINS PLEASE READ. https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/11/1159718_re-analysis-for-comment-nigeria-an-upcoming-presidential.html

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To Calabar Rail Project- Minister Rotimi Amaechi Real Stake In D Drama / Don’t Panic! Lagos Advises Residents As Nigerian Air Force Starts Night Training / PHOTO: PDP Ex-gov Aspirant And Other Arrested For Theft In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.