Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,398 members, 7,846,671 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Lagos To Calabar Rail Project- Minister Rotimi Amaechi Real Stake In D Drama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Calabar Rail Project- Minister Rotimi Amaechi Real Stake In D Drama (660 Views)

Buhari Personally Negotiated Lagos-calabar Rail Project Funding – Osinbajo / Calabar Rail Removed Because Amaechi Did Not Assist Saraki In CCT Trial-vanguard / The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos To Calabar Rail Project- Minister Rotimi Amaechi Real Stake In D Drama by Jeboy(m): 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
I took a closer look at the manner Amaechi is singlehandedly fighting to ensure this project comes to fruiton, while i commend him three things comes to my mind as the reasons he is been at the middle of the drama.

Please feel free to give your opinions and reasons without hate speech or abuse. Find the options below

1) He is fighting the course for the genuine developmental benefits of his people the Niger Deltans even though past records that negates that.

2) He is fighting the course because he is the minister of transport and hence a lot of contracts benefits will accrue to him

3) He is been used by the presidency to create controversy and hatred between the South-South/Niger Delta people and their NASS electorates to give APC advantage having tested his popularity in the last elections.
Re: Lagos To Calabar Rail Project- Minister Rotimi Amaechi Real Stake In D Drama by Madieme1(m): 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
[i][/i]I concur with your argument
Re: Lagos To Calabar Rail Project- Minister Rotimi Amaechi Real Stake In D Drama by Jeboy(m): 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
Please which option do you go with from 1-3 concerning Amaechi role in the drama, thanks.

Madieme1:
[i][/i]I concur with your argument
Re: Lagos To Calabar Rail Project- Minister Rotimi Amaechi Real Stake In D Drama by rusher14: 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
He could simply be doing his job in the best interest of the nation.

Is this alien to the Nigerian species?
Re: Lagos To Calabar Rail Project- Minister Rotimi Amaechi Real Stake In D Drama by PFRB: 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
WHY DID THEY NOT PUT IT IN BUDGET AB INITIO.?

(1) (Reply)

See What Tinubu & Bisi Akande Told Goodluck Jonathan In 2011 Abt Subsidy Removal / EDOCSO Protest Rocks Edo State Over Fuel Price Increment / Ogoniland Clean-up In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.