Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? (14162 Views)

Specs Of Innjoo Vision With Bezelless Display / My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia / Unboxing And Quick Review Of Innjoo Halo Plus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
asuustrike2009:

When they drop the bomb shell tecno will sneeze alone
Lol.. Tecno has been on and i have soft spot for them... #myFirstAndriod Was tecno
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by donpata(m): 3:37am On Apr 15, 2016
Mokuwe:
Me dey flex my innjoo Fire plus since September 2014, no qualms .
Innjoo fire plus that was released late 2015 u dey claim 2014. u own no Innjoo joor. Abi, are u their fake rep?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by hectorswag(m): 8:38am On Apr 15, 2016
sure4real:
Innjoo office lacks spares part for their phone.I have charging port problem with my Innjoo ONE,for past 3 weeks,the charging port is still not available.i have asked them maybe i should throw away the phone,if the charging port is not available.

[size=14pt]Oga go to their office at Trinity mall, along Awolowo way Ikeja. Stop downgrading the phone when u haven't even made efforts at really fixing it! [/size]
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by hectorswag(m): 8:49am On Apr 15, 2016
Reeberry:

Can you imagine? Useless Innjoo.

[size=14pt]Majority of the people here haven't even used the phones before but they are quick to drop shades at it. Silly Nigerians! [/size]
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by Nbote(m): 8:50am On Apr 15, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
They better pack shop and start selling peppersoup

Dat is exactly their new line of business now...
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by hectorswag(m): 8:55am On Apr 15, 2016
Orator2383:
Comparing Innjoo to Tecno is laughable ,you will soon learn your lesson as many are lamenting here

[size=14pt]Does ur so-called latest Techno Boom J8 have a fingerprint sensor? If it doesn't kindly shut up & get off my mentions! Thank you[/size]
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by Reeberry: 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
hectorswag:

[size=14pt]Majority of the people here haven't even used the phones before but they are quick to drop shades at it. Silly Nigerians!

Common sense should tell y'all that Innjoo has its office were they can go fix their faulty phones, instead they chose to go give them to quack repairers, then come online to bash the phone saying the parts are not in the market. Bunch of eediots! [/size]

What you ought to have done is to open a complaint thread for those having issue with it to solve their problems. Not you quoting me to type thrash!

I believe you didn't even read some comments to know those who went to their office and were disappointed.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by hectorswag(m): 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
Reeberry:

What you ought to have done is to open a complaint thread for those having issue with it to solve their problems. Not you quoting me to type thrash!

I believe you didn't even read some comments to know those who went to their office and were disappointed.

Those saying they went to their office and were disappointed are just lying. Although it could be that they're actually telling the truth but the Innjoo office I know which is at Trinity mall in Ikeja has every phone parts and fixes everything. How do I know?

My Innjoo one fell while I was charging it sometime ago and the screen cracked a little and it affected the charging port because the charger was attached to it when it fell. So I went to their office at Trinity mall & they fixed the charging port within seven days free of charge, because it was still under the one year warranty period. Now this happened early March this year, which is last month.

So if truly the Innjoo office at their area doesn't have the phone parts, they should go to the one at Trinity mall in Ikeja. I hope this helps?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by Reeberry: 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
hectorswag:

Those saying they went to their office and were disappointed are just lying. Although it could be that they're actually telling the truth but the Innjoo office I know which is at Trinity mall in Ikeja has every phone parts and fixes everything. How do I know?

My Innjoo one phone's screen fell while I was charging it and cracked a little and it affected the charging port because the charger was attached to it when it fell. So I went to their office & they fixed the charging port within seven days free of charge because it was still under the one year warranty period. Now this happened early March this year, which is last month.

So if truly the Innjoo office at their area doesn't have the phone parts, they should go to the one at Trinity mall in Ikeja. I hope this helps?

Only those in Lagos will have the advantage of getting an Innjoo office for their phones repair.

They better do as you typed.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by hectorswag(m): 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
Reeberry:

Only those in Lagos will have the advantage of getting an Innjoo office for their phones repair.

They better do as you typed.

I can't speak for those outside Lagos. I hope they find solution to their problems too though.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by donpata(m): 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
hectorswag:

I can't speak for those outside Lagos. I hope they find solution to their problems too though.
I wish I can call u to address this rubbish u are talking here. if Innjoo office don't have parts, where will road side engineers get the parts? u are talking trash. nairaland is inundated with complaints abt Innjoo that any right thinking person should wish that they be banned from Nigeria till they improve. I myself have open over 3 threads to complain here. my Innjoo fire which got spoilt less than a month after I bought it has not been fixed till today. I called their Lagos office which u claim have parts and they kept telling me call in 2 weeks time. from July 2015 till now, the phone is not fixed. it's at their Lagos office and its been there for over 2mnths now and still excuses. I bet u haven't even used an Innjoo.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by Avero(m): 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
donpata:

I wish I can call u to address this rubbish u are talking here. if Innjoo office don't have parts, where will road side engineers get the parts? u are talking trash. nairaland is inundated with complaints abt Innjoo that any right thinking person should wish that they be banned from Nigeria till they improve. I myself have open over 3 threads to complain here. my Innjoo fire which got spoilt less than a month after I bought it has not been fixed till today. I called their Lagos office which u claim have parts and they kept telling me call in 2 weeks time. from July 2015 till now, the phone is not fixed. it's at their Lagos office and its been there for over 2mnths now and still excuses. I bet u haven't even used an Innjoo.

Same thing here bro, some of this nairalanders talking cap how were lying, I have a battery less innjoo fire with no spare apart and where I've called all the offices in Lagos

Gone all round pH

Innjoo is crap... I was impressed with fire, but I don't think I'll ever buy any innjoo again, Thanks for just speaking my mind it's almost a year the phone remains battery less
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by Cdave: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
Injoo is not completely quite o...i still have a few friends using the brand!
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by Cdave: 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
*thumbs up* me too #myFirstAndroidTecno
ibibiofirstlady:
Lol.. Tecno has been on and i have soft spot for them... #myFirstAndriod Was tecno
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by TrollinStone: 12:07am On Apr 16, 2016
Cuz theyre trying to fix their mistakes. Nobody is releasing substandard products anymore n thats what their old stuff was. We've seen Infinix Hot 3, Zero 3, Tecno Boom J8 etc. and wit good reviews but not much from Innjoo.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by Africanman123(m): 7:42am On Apr 16, 2016
The market competition is stiff, they have melted under the heat of the Nigerian smart phone market.
Nbote:
Their products were totally wacky nd craps.. Dem don respect demselves go rest.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by Africanman123(m): 7:44am On Apr 16, 2016
Testing kwa? Oga dey Don fall yakata.
encryptjay:
They know what's up
Innjoo causes worries
I think they're scrutinizing the crap they've been releasing. They've got the phones but they're testing them to see how long they'll last.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by investment247: 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
Spare parts issue is one of their major problems.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by encryptjay(m): 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
Africanman123:
Testing kwa? Oga dey Don fall yakata.
Hahaha... Dem f up big time.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by hectorswag(m): 3:25am On Apr 17, 2016
donpata:

Lol.. Look who's saying I haven't used an Innjoo phone before? Normally I wouldn't reply such a stu.pid post and besides I've been so busy all weekend, but I just want to clear the air for the sake of others who are reading.

I've used an Innjoo one since June last year and I recently got the latest Innjoo 2 last week, so I know what I'm talking about when I say their phones are really good (check out the pics of the phones below).

I've called a friend who works at the Trinity mall office at Ikeja yesterday and she texted me their customer care number for that particular office, which are 08184366068 and 08142587248.

So u guys can call them and confirm whatever u need to confirm. I'm not their customer service agent, hell I should even be paid for defending their name online like this but let me just let this one go. And for you, donpata mentioning me saying I'm typing crap, well I wish u well. Happy Sunday! wink

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by hectorswag(m): 3:40am On Apr 17, 2016
Avero:

Same thing here bro, some of this nairalanders talking cap how were lying, I have a battery less innjoo fire with no spare apart and where I've called all the offices in Lagos

Gone all round pH

Innjoo is crap... I was impressed with fire, but I don't think I'll ever buy any innjoo again, Thanks for just speaking my mind it's almost a year the phone remains battery less

Call their Trinity mall office at Ikeja on - 08184366068 and 08142587248. Hope you find what you're looking for. Cheers!
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by hectorswag(m): 3:51am On Apr 17, 2016
TrollinStone:
Cuz theyre trying to fix their mistakes. Nobody is releasing substandard products anymore n thats what their old stuff was. We've seen Infinix Hot 3, Zero 3, Tecno Boom J8 etc. and wit good reviews but not much from Innjoo.

The Innjoo 2 smartphone is their best and latest, go online and check the reviews then come back here and tell us what you found. Stop posting on topics you have little knowledge about k!
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by mrbillz(m): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2016
Neatly used innjoo max 2 plus for sale. Just 3 months old and working perfectly. Selling cos i just got an iphone 6. Location: lagos,contact:07062900440. This is my second innjoo phone so far. Still got my innjoo fire. So far so good i enjoyed their product.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by Piusman: 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
They're stale...please enlighten them!

Cliveglobal1:
We are talking Tecno and someone is Still Mentioning Injoo. Still in Doubt, Go try their Latest Device. (Boom J8)
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by Piusman: 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
Perhaps Injoo's demand was never as high as Tecno, Infinix and the likes
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by Avero(m): 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
hectorswag:

Call their Trinity mall office at Ikeja on - 08184366068 and 08142587248. Hope you find what you're looking for. Cheers!

Thanks for this man

But I realized I already have this two numbers on my phone, they said they don't have
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by Marinza(m): 10:29am On May 01, 2016
Lol I haven't heard of anyone who used an injoo phone with good stories to tell. But then again their phones are cheap. They will always have market in Nigeria
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by pcoolioz(m): 2:08pm On May 01, 2016
Marinza:
Lol I haven't heard of anyone who used an injoo phone with good stories to tell. But then again their phones are cheap. They will always have market in Nigeria

I doubt I will ever get myself an injoo. let's see the miracle they come up with
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by Damiandark01: 9:01pm On May 01, 2016
Injoo With their sad battery. They should rest
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by creed266: 9:15pm On May 01, 2016
i dont believe they would just leave the market quietly, they must be up to something
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by Harlequin17: 10:12pm On May 01, 2016
maybe no influx of capital, lol
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 01, 2016
Damiandark01:
Injoo With their sad battery. They should rest

They have good phones o.. Don't gawk also cheap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airtel Family And Friends / ... / How To Get Free 50GB Of Dropbox Storage Space On Android Devices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.