Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

How To Make Girls Like You Without You Approaching Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Girls Like You Without You Approaching Them (880 Views)

I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? / Does Pouting Make Girls Any Sexier? Share Your Pictures ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Girls Like You Without You Approaching Them by naijajaja: 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2009
I wonder how to make girls like me without approaching them.
I have spend countless of time seeking for solution.
A friend told me that for girls to like me I must have cash. wooooo
I started all I could to look as if I have money, but this particular girl still bent
on like hating me.
Guys what do i do,
Re: How To Make Girls Like You Without You Approaching Them by bilqiss(f): 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2009
Be cool. cool

This is a sure fire way to get that second look that leads to "likeness" grin. How to be cool? You can take the easy road and dress really fly and look good. Or you can act cool: this is ur attitude, confidence and friendly, charming personality. If all else fails, just be yourself. wink cool
Re: How To Make Girls Like You Without You Approaching Them by kok(m): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2009
Be urself!
Re: How To Make Girls Like You Without You Approaching Them by mamag3: 1:06am On Aug 04, 2009
Next.
Re: How To Make Girls Like You Without You Approaching Them by Kelvinj(m): 1:08am On Aug 04, 2009
bilqiss:

Be cool. cool

This is a sure fire way to get that second look that leads to "likeness" grin. How to be cool? You can take the easy road and dress really fly and look good. Or you can act cool: this is ur attitude, confidence and friendly, charming personality. If all else fails, just be yourself. wink cool
exactly, coz ur appearance speaks volumes abt u
Re: How To Make Girls Like You Without You Approaching Them by chiejik(f): 8:34am On Aug 04, 2009
Another teneegre in the house.
Re: How To Make Girls Like You Without You Approaching Them by galatico(m): 9:19am On Aug 04, 2009
Be cool, put on a smiling face always and just be yourself!!!
Re: How To Make Girls Like You Without You Approaching Them by DaudaAbu(m): 9:59am On Aug 04, 2009
dont do anything

jst keep on dreaming.
Re: How To Make Girls Like You Without You Approaching Them by MrWaters: 10:26am On Aug 04, 2009
Oh my my I guess all u need is a piece of her
Re: How To Make Girls Like You Without You Approaching Them by nethacker(m): 10:45am On Aug 04, 2009
be like me  grin . flatter them. Tell her what she wants to hear but in a deeper voice-urs  grin
Re: How To Make Girls Like You Without You Approaching Them by youngzeal1: 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2009
be ur self n alwayz smile
Re: How To Make Girls Like You Without You Approaching Them by TheSeeker(m): 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2009
Dial five fingers on her face and apologize thereafter -- she'll like you. FYI, not all girls like to be attracted with money. In the meantime, try what I said. Dial 5 on her face, you'll be her doll and you'll repeatedly come to her mind everyday.
Re: How To Make Girls Like You Without You Approaching Them by bighead1(m): 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2009
TheSeeker:

Dial five fingers on her face and apologize thereafter -- she'll like you. FYI, not all girls like to be attracted with money. In the meantime, try what I said. Dial 5 on her face, you'll be her doll and you'll repeatedly come to her mind everyday.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Giggles repeatedly man u r bad i repeat U ARE BAD
WHAT IF THE GIRL HAS THE POWER TEN TIMES MORE THAN THE GUY
SHE WOULD HAVE DISMANTLED HIM BEFORE HE COULD SAY "PLEASE I'M SORRY I'M ONLY ACTING ACTING ON A FRIEND'S ADVISE"
I REPEAT U ARE VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY BAD
Re: How To Make Girls Like You Without You Approaching Them by TheSeeker(m): 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2009
big head:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Giggles repeatedly man u r bad i repeat U ARE BAD
WHAT IF THE GIRL HAS THE POWER TEN TIMES MORE THAN THE GUY
SHE WOULD HAVE DISMANTLED HIM BEFORE HE COULD SAY "PLEASE I'M SORRY I'M ONLY ACTING ACTING ON A FRIEND'S ADVISE"
I REPEAT U ARE VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY BAD
If she overpowers him, tough luck for him then.
Re: How To Make Girls Like You Without You Approaching Them by Namson(m): 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2009
I got an e-book on how to make girls like you. download it here free at www.incomeng.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This / My Girlfriend Is Throwing Out A Green Light To My Best Friend. / Ladies Which Is Better: Money Or Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.