Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) (37547 Views)

Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder / Nigerian Shows Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water / Nigerian Man Develops Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
I dont know why the mods are hiding this thread

See Augusta Uwamanzu being celebrated on Fox Tv, the world most racist TV

https://www.nairaland.com/3044738/nigerian-teen-augusta-uwamanzu-nna-accepted#44639591

Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by K3son(m): 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
The truck is far below the knees of that dude standing next to it. anyway, bravo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
The funny thing is that the govt both state and federal will overlook this invention, multinational companies will overlook it too but will prefer to give money to an individual instead of solving problems and creating job opportunities
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by justmenoni: 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
When German pikin are developing robots to pack animal waste
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by adimsmt: 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
gungab:
call a spade ,a spade
fucking toy

Call a spade a spade?, Please can we see your own invention? Look, whether the truck look like a toy, the most important thing to his invention was the use of solar and the waste to power the truck. Just appreciate the good work of a young man who has what it take to make Nigeria great.
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 14, 2016
Asin when I saw the "TRUCK"I was in haste to see, and I was disappointed yet again. Op and wrong titles
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by Oghumu1(m): 10:26am On Apr 14, 2016
kennyman2000:
Eventhough it looks like a TOY in the face of our above NAIRALAND PROJECT ASSESSMENT OFFICERS which to me isnt. Kudos to the inventor. Someone should get buhari's head's point to this thread. The guy behind this project should be among the next beneficiaries of china scholarship technical education.

Great inventions will have today all started from somewhere.

U are right man!! I see Nigeria becoming one of the great nations in the nearest future. With the ways we are inventing things let our president and other people invest in them.
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 25, 2016
princetom1:
Am not trying to discourage anyone here, but if u make this one in US or Japan as sec or high school project, prepare to get ZERO. Before u start calling me this and that, i did something better than this with my junior brother while in primary school. We even saw a family living in america that wants to sponsor us to d US but my dad didn't allow it. My point? A primary or junior secondary can make this and be praised not a grown up man, plssssss, lets think big. Let's just assumed someone from US or UK is reading this our comments, i wonder wat he will think about us, how developed or unintelligent we are.
Cc: GAZZUZ, kingreign, semid4lyfe, EgunMogaji

I don't pay attention to them anymore.

I don't blame the designers as much as I blame the supporters that encourage them.
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by omotoshogyro: 1:59am On Sep 23, 2016
wooow that's awesome, but did you mean is going to generate electricity from the waste it is carrying and does that mean when it has dropped the load it will stop working since it depends on the load it is carrying cause i don't think the solar will generate enough electricity to drive it, and again i cant even see the solar panel.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Terrorist' Elephant Killed In Ohafia, Abia By Hunter In 1966 (Throwback Photo) / What Will The Sky Look Like If Planets Were As Close To Us As The Moon? / Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.