Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

should i fashy him??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / should i fashy him??? (1787 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Fashy My Doctor Advice Despite My Surgery (hernia) Not Up To 2months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

should i fashy him??? by aziq(f): 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2006
i have been seeing this guy for like 7months,ive known him since last year.i would love to let u guys know how we began et al.a friend of mine(not to close though) called me up wid his phone and pretty much introduced us, i was out of town then and in skul(uni)so we culdnt see immediately.however, when we got to meet we kind of like had some stuff in common like our tastes for the Arts,Musiq etc.i was very cautious in the beginning trying to get as much info of him as i could, because i didnt want to get hurt or anything like that well i couldnt find anything negative bout him xcept having a daughter(which he told me when i had fallen in love wid him). he was very persistent for like 6months or more and finally i decided to date him early this year. he excites me aand i him, we share similar passions and make each other laugh/happy.
However, i don't trust him and ive stayed away from him for like 2months now though we live in the same neighbourhood.my reasons being that he is rarely straight forward wid me, he wont always stick to his words,wont always make plans for us to spend together and i hate to seem like i am pushing myself on a guy,i kind of have an issue wid pride and communicating.so i jus let all my emotions build up and 1 day i tell him it over and i can't stand his instability.ive done this like twice only for him to beg and act beta on some levels and i accepted him bk.well it got worse when ma girlfriend told me some chics went to his crib,and since i don't trust him i jus figured he is screwing one of em.i confronted him and he denied it all told me he was very content wid me n wont be doin ny thing stupid.
well bottom line is i am notseeing him anymore but i am still very much into him,i don't know what he thinks because this time i didnt tell him it is ova i jus moved.
now the question is, if he really loved me would i have all this doubts?
if he really loved me would he seem so confused to me?
he runs his own company and is a very busy person, but does it mean we can only see twice a week?
i need a lot of attention he doesnt know how to give so what do i do?
i am 21 he is 37 he is old enough to know what he wants i am tired of sitting around.he has been onto me lately and really wants to see me and says we got important stuff to discuss but i don't trust his words. he even came to my crib last night and because i dint trust him when he said he'd be there in 20mins i didnt go out and he waited there for like 30 mins, 
ive been very lonelly these past months ive stayed away from guys and all that.but im hurting more by bein alone so i decided i would date an ex of mine who never wanted us to break up,who would give me the kind of tlc i need now.hope i am doin the rite thing,
please id appreciate your opinions.
Re: should i fashy him??? by Dalby(m): 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2006
hope ur ex, can spend as much for u when he spends all day with u? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Men are not from mars at all.
Re: should i fashy him??? by aziq(f): 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2006
hi dalby thanks 4 ur input.well i dont need him to abandon his job i jus need u sto spend more time together and go places tgether,we are always in his house and i dont understand what he has against goin out.
i just need to know my reasons for leaving him are right.
Re: should i fashy him??? by Dalby(m): 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2006
See u have a generational gap between u guys in terms of age difference, he probably had rode the vehicle till the wheels fell of in his 20's. That for me is the problem. U can never eat ur cake and have it, that the balance in the world grin grin grin
Re: should i fashy him??? by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 26, 2010
She's even confused.
Re: should i fashy him??? by DOAweb(m): 10:35am On Mar 26, 2010
sofeco:

She's even confused.

Yep, confused is the word
Re: should i fashy him??? by iice(f): 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2010
Confused indeed
Re: should i fashy him??? by sistajay(f): 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2010
Abeg make una helep me tell am to go to confused.com!
Re: should i fashy him??? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2010
Dat age bracket is too much.u 21 & he 37, what do really want poster?
Re: should i fashy him??? by ramonacee(f): 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2010
" sighs"
Re: should i fashy him??? by desertboom(m): 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2010
@poster. You're confused indeed. Of all the young able body guys in Uni you rejected. 21 against 37 is just too much for me. Soon U'll say is love, love and love. Sorry for the harsh interference but i just don't have any good advice for you.
Re: should i fashy him??? by lionphil(m): 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2010
@ POSTER TALK TO YOUR GUY ABOUT GOING OUT AND SPENDING ORE TIME TOGETHER. LET HIM KNOW U ARE FEELING LESS INTERESTED. THAT IF U GUYS CANT GO OUT MORE OFTEN IT IS OVER. THERE ARE WAYS OF SAYING IT

IF U GET MARRIED IN 3 YEARS TIME, WHEN YOUR 1ST KID IS 20 HE WILL BE 50. LIFE EXPECTANCY RATE IN NAIJA IS EITHER 44.5 OR 47YEARS. HE MIGHT NOT LIVE TOO LONG. ADD THE MATHS
Re: should i fashy him??? by lao(f): 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2010
@poster

You are 21, he is 37 what do expect from a guy that is almost 40. You are too you g to be stuck with a guy like that. It is obvious you need excitement in your life and you cannot get it from him. The guy on the other hand if he is really interested in you is looking for a wife material. He has a lot of things going for him as you said he has a kid and what do you expect, for him to sit with you 24-7. Girl you need to find someone your age, and since he is working I know most girls will be in to him for the money, if that is what you are doing then GOOD LUCK TO YOU.
Re: should i fashy him??? by krebs(m): 11:26pm On Mar 28, 2010
Two generations are never similar. The guy'd had those hang-around fun. He's got lots of things to think of like my man said. You just quit. But look before you leap again, interests in art and music isn't enoug h for you, so, go for what you want. Guys within your age bracket are at their prime for outing. You didn'nt tell us much about ur ex, he might just be the right guy.
Re: should i fashy him??? by FuckTheM0ds(m): 12:03pm On May 20, 2016
Dalby:
See u have a generational gap between u guys in terms of age difference, he probably had rode the vehicle till the wheels fell of in his 20's. That for me is the problem. U can never eat ur cake and have it, that the balance in the world grin grin grin
lol a very big generational gap indeed.
Cant believe a thread like this would still exist in nairaland. I remember then i was only 15 years old. Now am all grown up.
Oh how time flies

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Naija Women Like This ?unfaithful Folks / He Must Love Me! / What Is Wrong With Short Girls ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.