Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Who Wants Waje's Phone Number - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Wants Waje's Phone Number (1053 Views)

Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You / Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats / I Won’t Allow My Daughter End Up As A ‘baby Mama Like Me – Waje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants Waje's Phone Number by businessMODE(m): 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
Waje Iruobe this afternoon post her phone number on Twitter and Instagram. She wants to know your name, where you are from, where you live, your email address, which of her songs you like most, what you do and most importantly your birthday!!! Waje's Phone Number

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! Husband And Wife Found Dead After Eating Breakfast In Ondo / Things You Did'nt Know About The #20 Note / This Photo Will Leave You Ponder For Some Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.