Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,123 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

My Married Ex Girlfriend Wont Let Me Rest...Cries Married Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Married Ex Girlfriend Wont Let Me Rest...Cries Married Guy. (671 Views)

"My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics / Ladies When You See A Hot Young Married Guy / +18 Photos ( This Is My joystick That Wont Allow Me Rest) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Married Ex Girlfriend Wont Let Me Rest...Cries Married Guy. by marvelck: 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
COPIED:

I am not a relationship counselor oooo, but a Facebook friend of mine sent this to me and said I should put it on Nairaland and ask you guys what he should do.
So here it is.
"There is this lady, we dated back then in school, I think we loved each other very well. We dated for long but no sex nor kisses.. We only hug once. Something happened she got married, she invited me to all her wine carrying and Always kept me specially in her father's sitting room n attended to me personally. On her wedding day she also invited me but I declined and decided to cut off with her. She did too and we moved on after that she called n called and I didn't pick her calls for years . So recently, I did my white wedding and decided to invite her.
She came and I was surprised. I saw she looked good and gave me nice gift. But after that day she started calling me three days and I told her let's meet since I was still around town. We agreed on venue and she showed up. We talked and talked about past and family. She has three children now and finished giving birth according to her. In short, we did something nasty things that day like serious touching although no sex. Since then that day she calls and has refused to stop calling me when I refused to return her calls too. Asking to see me again and to visit me since my wife is not with me presently. She also Quarreled me cuz I didn't call her. Honestly i am confused.. Don't know what to do ooo"
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Wont Let Me Rest...Cries Married Guy. by gbens2000(m): 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
Tell him I go and jump inside well,he is a mofo.
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Wont Let Me Rest...Cries Married Guy. by marshalcarter: 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
1st of all...op stop lyin..we knw its u

2nd of all...you want make i use hypo clean ur eye for u to see sey na phuck she need undecided

3rd of all...if u can change ya line..go ahead cos dats the only stuff connectin both of you but if u cnt...read 2nd of all over and over again grin

Drops mic
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Wont Let Me Rest...Cries Married Guy. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
Reason i disconnect with Ex. To avoid complications
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Wont Let Me Rest...Cries Married Guy. by donbenedict(m): 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
Where is the sanity and respect for marriage? Hmm
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Wont Let Me Rest...Cries Married Guy. by postmann: 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
marvelck:
COPIED:

I am not a relationship counselor oooo, but a Facebook friend of mine sent this to me and said I should put it on Nairaland and ask you guys what he should do.
So here it is.
"There is this lady, we dated back then in school, I think we loved each other very well. We dated for long but no sex nor kisses.. We only hug once. Something happened she got married, she invited me to all her wine carrying and Always kept me specially in her father's sitting room n attended to me personally. On her wedding day she also invited me but I declined and decided to cut off with her. She did too and we moved on after that she called n called and I didn't pick her calls for years . So recently, I did my white wedding and decided to invite her.
She came and I was surprised. I saw she looked good and gave me nice gift. But after that day she started calling me three days and I told her let's meet since I was still around town. We agreed on venue and she showed up. We talked and talked about past and family. She has three children now and finished giving birth according to her. In short, we did something nasty things that day like serious touching although no sex. Since then that day she calls and has refused to stop calling me when I refused to return her calls too. Asking to see me again and to visit me since my wife is not with me presently. She also Quarreled me cuz I didn't call her. Honestly i am confused.. Don't know what to do ooo"

Isn't romanceland a funny place. You read stuff not worthy of the paper the _Aboki wrapped my suya in.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Wont Let Me Rest...Cries Married Guy. by NiRfreak(m): 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
Why cant some people make a decision to Bleep or not to

Why do they always wait for an approval or a deterrent.

Even their mind can testify against them......that they are perverts

Yet they soften that part that will paint them dirty and profane in their message......and subtly laying blame on a non existent tempter , whereas they are the devil incarnate......

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Wont Let Me Rest...Cries Married Guy. by 100Cents: 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
So what do you want from us now ?

Advice or what ?

Smh..

(1) (Reply)

Would You Marry A Broke Man With Msc, Ph.d? – Renowned Psychologist Asks (pic) / 7 Steps To Rebuilding Trust In Your Broken Relationship / Davido's Daughter Be Like. .. ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.