Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Governor Fayose Jets Out To China - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Jets Out To China (35492 Views)

FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country / Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) / Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by ABAMOWA: 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
gracevile:
na wa oh Please Buhari carry go Anyway if them close their yeye mouths e go smell. I pray my able president God will keep u safe n help u govern this country wella

thank you bro

I don tire for these people oo. Can you compare the enormity of governing Nigeria to governing Ekiti State? And now, PMB has gone to China and came back with a tangible loan. I know some of you wailers are illiterates, he came with infrastructural loan. Look at PMB's antecedents , he is not the type that will run after unreasonable money, will not devalue the naira, will not spend our external reserve, will not scatter our money like the moronic GEJ, who was just giving people blank cheque. U na no dey shame to defend PDP. Even if Jona is from my State, I must say the truth.
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by Vidamia(m): 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
kendrick9:
This Op is either foolish or insane...Has fayose been travelling 100 times a month like buhari, No... so there is no basis for comparison here.. buhari has been galavanting around the world since he took over power and has achieved absolutely nothing from those travels.... buhari is just an incompetent buffoon

likewise your father is a baboon for staying at home for not achieving anything

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by whitebeard(m): 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
dukie25:

Fayose is not going there to borrow like Bubu.
Fayose doesn't travel to different countries each month.
Buhari has travelled in 10months more than GEJ did in 6yrs.

Who Buhari travel don epp?
I wonder if it is maybe the president travel or not that really would solve our country's headache
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
HawksDude:

This is a very good question. What business does he have there?

More than that.

What is the source of Ekiti funds FEC monthly oil revenue allocations? Any contract Ekiti enters into with foreign companies must be underwritten and guaranteed by the FGN.

More likely he went there to say " Baba all den yabs I dey yarn na play play oh. I beg na when you go release state alawe again - My President! "

Charlatan.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by olajizz01(m): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
dukie25:
How many countries has Fayose visited in the past 10months?
Is he a president,he is a mere Governor of one of the smallest state in Nigeria,stop dignify this man.
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
kendrick9:
This Op is either foolish or insane...Has fayose been travelling 100 times a month like buhari, No... so there is no basis for comparison here.. buhari has been galavanting around the world since he took over power and has achieved absolutely nothing from those travels.... buhari is just an incompetent buffoon
shameless bastard your father dead or living dead who made you lack all essentials is the illiterate Buffoon

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
englishmart:
at least, he hasn't visited up to five countries this year; Buhari has visited over 99 countries only in April
the lie they smell
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by seunterry: 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
Fayose is a wailing wailer
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by tarekamos: 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
fotadmowmend:
This man will not kill our president ... he stil pursue am go China ?

In a matter of months from now, Fayose will change the drum and his dancing steps. If you think you have seen a reliabe critics in person of Fayose, then you must be kidding. Let me ask you, does Buhari has time for Fayose? Fayose is nobody, he's nobody. What has he done in Ekiti? Nothing with all honesty. Does buying roasted corn on the street and eating in mama put joint equal governance? He's idle, he does nothing and that explained why he has time to talk even when there was nothing to talk about. Buhari has many thing that occupy his head and i don't think Fayose is a concern. Watch your Fayose he will soon prostrate, he's well known for that.
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by Algarkiyu: 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
Stupid!
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by Raddie(m): 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
"He said the governor would hold talks with prospective investors
on mechanised farming, experts in skill acquisition, particularly
training in the area of perfect finishing in building construction as
well as experts in auto-repairs and modern technologies."

"Boosit" comes easily to mind!

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by Skseries: 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
fotadmowmend:
This man will not kill our president ... he stil pursue am go China ?
the guy the crush on buhari die, u know buhari tall na, omo to singbole. Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz too bad PMB is not homo

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by popcykaylah(m): 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
HawksDude:

Abi oo ..some illitrates still supporting that slowpoke..
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by kinibigdeal(m): 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
Fayose visit is more positive than
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by FearGod001(m): 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
HawksDude:

read the article again bf u comment ........
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by macviv4all: 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
psucc:
Wants to confirm if Buhari is at China and directs his step home.

It's been a while our President is homeless.
you're right o cos the Man no dey stay one place at all
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by DTaj: 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
So many fools here on NR are comparing the official trips of a President to those of a State Governor! Stupidity at its zenith...

A clown, senior thug, and master election rigger called Fayose (or Fowlyose) is attending a general trade fair in China, rather than a focused, targeted, specific official trip, and thugs like him are hailing him and comparing his trips to the President's trips!

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by macviv4all: 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
ABAMOWA:

thank you bro

I don tire for these people oo. Can you compare the enormity of governing Nigeria to governing Ekiti State? And now, PMB has gone to China and came back with a tangible loan. I know some of you wailers are illiterates, he came with infrastructural loan. Look at PMB's antecedents , he is not the type that will run after unreasonable money, will not devalue the naira, will not spend our external reserve, will not scatter our money like the moronic GEJ, who was just giving people blank cheque. U na no dey shame to defend PDP. Even if Jona is from my State, I must say the truth.
Which I know you're not from Otuke. PMB still remains a a president without clear objectives
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by lawbabs: 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
englishmart:
at least, he hasn't visited up to five countries this year; Buhari has visited over 99 countries only in April

Is he the president that you will be comparing his visit with the president's. How many other governors have travelled out in the last one year? Why are you so ridiculous and sounding daft?

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by searchng4love: 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
lawbabs:

Is he the president that you will be comparing his visit with the president's. How many other governors have travelled out in the last one year? Why are you so ridiculous and sounding daft?

Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by sokera: 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
kendrick9:
and your father is competent buffoon
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by searchng4love: 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
excomarow:
Fayose maddness
...To be continued in Chine
Watch Out
godson36:
OMG!!!!! DANGGGGGGG!!!!

Please who is having a gun?? I need to shoot Lere Olayinka and Fayose..

Why this embarrassment for God's sake?? Fayose can't you just keep quiet??

So all the news we have been seeing on FRONT page since is LOAN??

Those 700Nigerians that will be given scholarship into China every year is on Loan??

So the use of Nigeria's currency and China's currency to buy goods from the two nations without converting to dollar before transaction in on Loan

Fayose Keeps proving my claim that "Fayose is nothing but a TAXI Driver" to be true"

Show me those who says FAYOSE IS THEIR ROLE MODEL and I will show you the ILLITERATES on Nairaland..

Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by excomarow(m): 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
Fayose maddness
...To be continued in China

Watch Out

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by mudsam(m): 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mumu governor
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by mobolade17(m): 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nice one........... We need sensible people like you here.

seunterry:
godson36:
OMG!!!!! DANGGGGGGG!!!!

Those 700Nigerians that will be given scholarship into China every year is on Loan??

So the use of Nigeria's currency and China's currency to buy goods from the two nations without converting to dollar before transaction in on Loan

Fayose Keeps proving my claim that "Fayose is nothing but a TAXI Driver" to be true"

Show me those who says FAYOSE IS THEIR ROLE MODEL and I will show you the ILLITERATES on Nairaland..

seunterry:
godson36:
OMG!!!!! DANGGGGGGG!!!!

Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by ofwest: 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
fayoshit is just going to China on a personal business trip.
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by Highvotage: 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
kendrick9:

First and foremost, you should check yourself very for calling someone like you foolish or insane in the name of commenting on social media even when Fayose in question did not know you.
PMB is President of Nigeria and not governor of any state if you don't know. Tell me categorically the name of any governor in other Country that you've seen travelling to other Country for official issue if not in Nigeria.
What on your own did you expect a state to be doing with other nation when its not on its own?
Finally, did you think any Country can sign an MoU with any state in Nigeria without the knowledge and acceptance of FG? If you don't believe this, you may ask Admr. Murtala Nyako when he went to Cameroon for permission to use their dam for power generation despite their closeness.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by okanla: 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
dukie25:
How many countries has Fayose visited in the past 10months?
copare president to a governor i see your level of understading you still be learining
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by worth(m): 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
kendrick9:

see ur LIFE outside. you didn't even read d article before u comment. Hatred has taken over your thinking faculty. Life is too short to be hating your fellow human being.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
godson36:
OMG!!!!! DANGGGGGGG!!!!

Hehehehe. Tell those nursery pupils what they should know. Mumu, idiots.
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by sadissbala(m): 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
dukie25:

Fayose is not going there to borrow like Bubu.
Fayose doesn't travel to different countries each month.
Buhari has travelled in 10months more than GEJ did in 6yrs.

Who Buhari travel don epp?
Re: Governor Fayose Jets Out To China by bremmery: 11:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
kendrick9:
Fayose is gov. of a state not president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari / Bolaji Akinyemi And Muammar Ghadaffi’s Sons (Throwback Photo) / Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.