Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,416 members, 7,846,753 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

President Buhari Sends Warnings To Saboteurs. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Sends Warnings To Saboteurs. (447 Views)

Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ / Ondo: Buhari Sends Mimiko To Kyari / "Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT (2) (3) (4)

(1)

President Buhari Sends Warnings To Saboteurs. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
"The Government is still being dared, but those who are sensible should have learnt a lesson. Those who are mad, let them continue in their madness" "I am aware that in the last two weeks, the national grid collapsed a number of times. I hope this message will reach the vandals and saboteurs who are blowing up pipelines and installations..." "...We will deal with them the way we dealt with Boko Haram" ~PMB Beijing 13/04/2016
Re: President Buhari Sends Warnings To Saboteurs. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
I pray God in his mercy to help the man in the
midst of thousands enemy... Let him and all the
believer's say we have a reliable President, and
him will say he has a powerful and mighty
God...because i have the believe that with God in him
he will take Nigeria to the next level.... @thread, He who has ears let them hear. Baba has spoken.
Re: President Buhari Sends Warnings To Saboteurs. by Mynd44: 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2016

(1)

President Buhari Departs China, Arrives Abuja (pics) / President Buhari And Little Girl Share A Tender Moment / China To Start Importing From Nigeria —emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.