Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

"Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT (28567 Views)

If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima / Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member / Atiku, Tinubu In Race For APC Bot Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT by iflywithbuhari(f): 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
A member of the Board of Trustees (BoT) of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Olisaemeka Akamukale, has declared that Nigerians were becoming more impatient with the current government of President Muhammadu Buhari.
Akamukale while addressing newsmen in Abuja on Wednesday at the national secretariat of APC claimed that about three serving ministers in President Buhari’s cabinet were saboteurs who had opposed his presidential bid even before the last general elections.

He said, “if by 2019 the (APC) dream is cut short by Nigerians, many people you see today, some who are ministers and others will go back but some of us will still remain; many people will go back and look for a new government to take position. They will tell you that they are technocrats because they have nothing to lose.”

He said, “If you really ask me, I think Nigerians are becoming impatient with us because it is now about two years into this government, so it is for Nigerians and not about me or about APC members but for Nigerians to know what this government will do to benefit them.

“I think it is beyond what Buhari should do to APC members; this is not about APC members, it is about Nigerians; what is the percentage of APC members? How many of us voted? The percentage of real APC members could not have made Buhari a president. So, it is actually Nigerians.

“So, I think the president should bring on board those who believe in the change mantra, those who yearned for change, that could assist Mr. President in delivering the dividends of democracy to the masses of this country because in the end, the people that lose or gain are Nigerians. Nigerians voted for us and there are things they are expecting from us”.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/17/nigerians-becoming-impatient-buhari-apc-bot-member/

3 Likes

Re: "Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT by iflywithbuhari(f): 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
That's a big lie. We don't need any excuses or scapegoats. You either perform or face the wrath of Nigerians

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT by Abra4real(m): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
Space booked.
Re: "Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT by Abra4real(m): 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
That's a big lie. We don't need any excuses or scapegoats. You either perform or face the wrath of Nigerians
Sixteen strokes of cane for being so selfish with the FTC space.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT by AbuMaryam1(m): 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
Drop your email I'll send the three names, number is here:
1: Femi Fani Kayode. grin

1 Like

Re: "Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT by Baawaa(m): 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
This man should name those ministers
Re: "Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT by MadamExcellency: 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ibe Kachikwu is now their target.

Amaechi's manuscript at play.

24 Likes

Re: "Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT by TyrantInAsoRock: 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
Apc can't do a day without excuses

Trash party

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
1. Buhari
2. Emefiele
3. Adeosun

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT by dunkem21(m): 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
So, dem also have their own "Sheriff" for there? .. grin

Propagandists undecided

4 Likes

Re: "Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT by DankemzI(m): 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
After Six months, You appointed Saboteurs Keep Kwayet and deliver your campaign promises. grin grin

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
Someone once alleged APC did not have a plan as to how to achieve the items in the manifesto until after they had been declared the winner.

Prior to the declaration, they were rather prepping for a violent conflict and plotting to set up a parallel government.

The victory & GEJ's concession came unexpectedly for the APC.

Thus far, the allegation appears to be true.

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT by lollmaolol(m): 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
TyrantInAsoRock:
Apc can't do a day without excuses
Trash party

I can hardly believe all these lies..can't you guys just shvt up and take ACTION for falling economy?

U keep giving us more reasonable reasons to regret voting for this clueless äpç

7 Likes

Re: "Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT by Mopolchi: 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
Buhari is misruling this country

22 Likes

Re: "Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT by markDM: 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
Baawaa:
This man should name those ministers
Re: "Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT by herzern(m): 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
9jacrip:
One person once alleged APC did not have a plan as to how to achieve the items in the manifesto until after they have been declared winner. Prior to the declaration, they were rather prepping for a violent conflict amd setting up a parallel government and their own victory & GEJ's concession came unexpectedly for APC.
Thus far, the allegation appears to be true.

It's over a year now,bro.....Get over it!....

APC are not prepared for governance..... Even after they won almost all the pre-election polls......

My view is that....... APC's desperation for power turned around to inflict them.....

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT by Integrityfarms(m): 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
APC has a superlative definition to cluelessness and ineptitude!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT by Mopolchi: 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Begin with change of your moniker. That's the sign of real wrath!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT by emymeeky: 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
grin

No wailers form for this prodigal son of the South East

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT by IMASTEX: 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
Story Story
Re: "Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT by agwom(m): 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
APC govt is corrupt too!

4 Likes

Re: "Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT by Flets: 10:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
As at today, the person of Buhari is Nigeria's major problem.

A divisive president can only worsen Nigeria's problems. In the long run, Nigeria must embrace true federalism if it must make significant progress.

Take it or leave it, Nigeria is at a dead end.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT by Kaybee14(m): 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
If there are saboteurs, then do the needful. Enough is enough with all the excuses.

2 Likes

Re: "Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT by BE811APP: 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
ko
Re: "Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
oti ooo, you mean 3 of the angels papa Buhari painstakingly took 6 months to appoint are not actually angels afterall?
The joke is on Buhari then, senile aboki

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT by ajepako(f): 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
APC: one day, one lie

APC: one day, one drama....

UNA FADA...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT by LesbianBoy(m): 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
Nigerians we fvck up I swear cry

9 Likes

Re: "Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT by Firefire(m): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
story, story...
Re: "Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT by Firefire(m): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
ajepako:
APC: one day, one lie

APC: one day, one drama....

UNA FADA...

grin

8 Likes

Re: "Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT by sommy03(m): 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
And it took a goat months to select fellow goats...I'm following meticulously

5 Likes

Re: "Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT by collinsVP: 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
Nonsense. Excuses here and there

2 Likes

Re: "Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT by omogin(f): 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
Buhari did not give me joy. He can't take it away

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" / Nigeria To Sell Ajaokuta Steel Company After Spending $80bn On A Moribund Steel / Ex-Governors, Senators, Ministers, Military Officers Own 130 Dubai Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.