Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee (10387 Views)

President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by 247frolic(m): 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2016

President Buhari attends Meeting with Mr. Zhang Dejiang, Chairman of the Standing Committee of the National People’s Congress of China at the Great Hall on Wednesday, April 13, 2016

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/photos-buhari-attends-meeting-with-mr.html

Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by omenka(m): 7:15am On Apr 14, 2016
I feel sorry for this man. He task before him is indeed arduous, but as daunting as it is, so great shall the glory be when the mission is finally accomplished.

I see a gentleman destined to leapfrog the nation into the future, ahead of her contemporaries (speaking economic wise) in record time.

I blieve we are seeing the father of modern Nigeria, our very own Lee Kuan Yew, in the making- better believe that fellas.

Edit:

The ignoramus below should be slapped a million times for calling someone else ignorant for mentioning Lee Kuan Yew. Yew was the Prime Minister of Singapore and is credited for most of what Singapore is today, and has nothing to do with China. He was to Singapore what Mao was to China.

So why the hell is he telling us Mao and Yat-sen were the two fathers of modern China

Learn to do a little background check before trying to throw barbs at other people.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 14, 2016
Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by MathsChic(f): 7:33am On Apr 14, 2016
Am I the only one who thinks the whole picture looks like a painting?

Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by tobbyd341(m): 7:34am On Apr 14, 2016
Chai, which way Naija.

Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by Sunnycliff(m): 7:34am On Apr 14, 2016
What do you want me to see in this pic? Any lesson
Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by daniska3yaro(m): 7:35am On Apr 14, 2016
Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by Shortyy(f): 7:35am On Apr 14, 2016
Bullshit. Rochass, settle our lecturers I need to go back to school.

Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by Dollyak(f): 7:35am On Apr 14, 2016
I think everyone should give buhari a chance. However, he has failed on security, safety and handling of the budget.
I think he probably has the best intentions economically speaking, but he is out of his depth as a leader.

^^The first fella above is ignorant about 'Lee Kuan Yew' and what he stood for. People needs to read before throwing names in an attempt to sound smart. Nigeria situation is more comparable to China than Singapore and he couldn't have done what he did in Nigeria.
In a diverse country as complex as Nigeria, Mao Zedong and Sun Yat-sen are the two leaders I would rather he follows their structures and I doubt buhari has the gut or intelligence to do what they did.

Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 14, 2016
omenka:
I feel sorry for this man. He task before him is indeed arduous, but as daunting as it is, so great shall the glory be when the mission is finally accomplished.

I see a gentleman destined to leapfrog the nation into the future, ahead of her contemporaries (speaking economic wise) in record time.

I blieve we are seeing the father of modern Nigeria, our very own Lee Kuan Yew, in the making- better believe that fellas.

May God bless your wishes and your person.

Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by Nonybb: 7:35am On Apr 14, 2016
Buhari is still following GEJ footsteps
Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by olahero(m): 7:35am On Apr 14, 2016
Ok.
Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by BankManager(m): 7:36am On Apr 14, 2016
Enough of these pictures..President Buhari should just try and keep his campaign promises..

Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by popemech(m): 7:36am On Apr 14, 2016
FPT cool cry
Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 14, 2016
Which one be standing commitee again naaa.
Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by sloo1: 7:37am On Apr 14, 2016
/removed/
Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by zaida202(f): 7:37am On Apr 14, 2016
May God help this country
Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by DeKen: 7:37am On Apr 14, 2016
This piece should have had more details than this to be more meaningful.
Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by Goldenheart(m): 7:37am On Apr 14, 2016
Erm..... GOODMORNING PEOPLE
Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by geniusgenes: 7:37am On Apr 14, 2016
and i thought Nigeria had the weirdest of committees.

for those of you looking to have your home redecorated, here's how to remodel your interior decoration. http://www.vocalwalls.com/remodeling-interior-decoration/
Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 14, 2016
Confuse government, with all the agreements he has with China they are on the advantageous side and nt Nigeria.

At the end of the day he will pay a lot of bills in Dollars and nt in Yuan....help them value their currency why yours is looking for a place to stand.

Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by 12month: 7:41am On Apr 14, 2016
The painting at the background,so beautiful kiss

Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by Nairadays: 7:42am On Apr 14, 2016
Good.

I really marvel at the Chinese, highly organised and indeed a great nation.

Ours too shall be Great in Jesus Name.

That's the Chairman of the Standing Committee more like the Politburo, so Xi Jinping is the Secretary General I guess.

Lovely picture of the great wall in a great Hall.

God bless Nigeria.

Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by hifaif1: 7:43am On Apr 14, 2016
Long Live President Muhammadu Buhari!!! Long Live The Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by Etinosajay(m): 7:46am On Apr 14, 2016
Hmm
Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by DExplorer1: 7:49am On Apr 14, 2016
Good move!
I've never doubted this man. He has a way of achieving results. The problem now is Nigerians as they're so impatient. They want all Nigerian problems solved like fast food, problems that not solved in the last administration. Looking forward now, I believe these visits would make Nigeria a friendly place to investors and strengthen the economy. Not immediate but very soon if Nigerians would support him and stop asking for magic.

Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by babyfaceafrica: 7:49am On Apr 14, 2016
Painting is lovely!!!!

Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by coldsummer: 7:51am On Apr 14, 2016
Nice

Btw

PMB is taller than everyone in China.
Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by yamfula: 8:00am On Apr 14, 2016
omenka:

I grow up to meet Buhari's popularity while he was a military head of states. He was earning much praises then although with some faults as a human being. Now that I have known my left and right, I am upto 60% disappointed in Buhari especially in the erea of very poor remarks and physical behaviour he is displaying that sound and seemed like someone who is not much interested in the every ethnic groups. He is an old man. I expect him to show love for every Nigerian irrespective of who is who, where you come from. Am still thing as to why the old men of this country are far from old men of other countries. Mainwhile I expect him to change and show proper love for every Nigerians for his records sake before his day will come. May God bless Nigerian.

Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by Lordsocrates: 8:02am On Apr 14, 2016
wailers gon wail.... way to go PMBofLife

Auditor-general Uncovers N2bn Fraud In N/assembly / Amaechi: I'll Improve Security And Be A President For All / Ogun Final Results