Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) (61976 Views)

Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara / Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) / Pictures::: Samuel Ogbemudia College Benin City. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by todaynewsreview: 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
President Buhari with students of Samuel Ogbemudia College Shortly after Commissioning the School as part of his visit to Edo State on 7th November 2016.

More here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/2149/president-buhari-with-students-of-samuel-ogbemudia-college-b

45 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by todaynewsreview: 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by blackpanda: 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
I soooo love PMB! grin

326 Likes 26 Shares

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by sarrki(m): 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
blackpanda:
I soooo love PMB! grin

God bless you abundantly

308 Likes 17 Shares

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by sarrki(m): 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
Baba buhari you are my role model

No extravagant lifestyle

Corruption free

Discipline

Articulate

Reliable

Determined leader

God bless you Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

385 Likes 38 Shares

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by sarrki(m): 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
Wailers over over come in

Alpha romeo

Code red wailers

I repeat code red wailers

144 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
BUHARI is a good man sha...but badluck just dey follow the guy...
The man no get oil for head...everything wey he touch go just spoil..

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by yatch360: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
The kids wld never forget this day in their lives. Good role model my presido. And u look immaculately dressed

159 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by Firefire(m): 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ok.. Buhary.
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by RealJaneDoe: 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
Its never too late to go back and get that certificate

396 Likes 36 Shares

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by ButterFrost212(f): 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
What's he now writting angry

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Baba is appropriately dressed with the purple in the fila...

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by baski92(m): 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
Baba get swag die

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by recievesense: 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
He wants to get certificate now abi?

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by ionsman: 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
I Love this man. Nuff said.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by skyfaze(m): 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
My swagalicious presido seriously giving wailers heart break since the day Jega declared him the Ultimate Winner

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by BELKIS(f): 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by lewispius: 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
sarrki:

God bless you abundantly

Jus bcus e visit Sec'Sch... E dun turn Saint all of a Sudden. ... undecided

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by rapistomenka: 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hope he used deodorant before going to Edo.....I know what I am saying

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by DropShot: 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
Wailers must surely have something to condemn about this.

They have screwed life!

20 Likes

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by richidinho(m): 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
grin
I can sight what he wrote on that book...... Osho why are you so wicked? you mean edo people had to wait till the last day of your 8yr rule in order to enjoy all this

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
cryWAILERS NOW.....

" ehn! undecided undecided undecided

So he visited edo!! cry cry cry cry cry

Why is he wearing Agbada and not school uniform

we told Zombies b4 election that he is clueless

......... POLITICAL WAR STARTS"

#justApun grin

--------------------------------
But NL get rule oo
check rule 21
na CV/Letter we dey write on NL

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by kayo80(m): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
ButterFrost212:
What's he now writting angry

Names of noise makers.

21 Likes

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by godin: 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
like say he sabi book

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
Baba goes to school... cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by femoboy(m): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
wetin this old man wan write.smh

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by 4kings: 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
Its never too late to go back and get that certificate
keep kwayet

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by chuose2: 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
[size=14pt]the dullard has finally gone to school[/size]

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by MARKone(m): 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ifa hear say him pass Wetin him write. Never late to go back to school.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by papauju(m): 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
Funny nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by 4nobody4every1: 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
sarrki:
Baba buhari you are my role model

No extravagant lifestyle

Corruption free

Discipline

Articulate

Reliable

Determined leader

God bless you Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
grin grin grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers / Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja / Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.