Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year (38765 Views)

Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) / Court Sentences Student Of Lead City University, Ibadan, To Death By Hanging / Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech's Undergraduate Student Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
name checkers....food don ready ooo
Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by marvelous000: 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
[size=13pt]
Yes! She is igbo, and so fvcking what?

I'm FBI too(full blooded igbo), but i have to say that; all this tribal sentiment is getting obnoxious and sickening.

Why must we always look at things from tribal prism.

Please, You guyz should stop it
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by Knetpro(m): 11:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
This is great. And she is beautiful too!
Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
marvelous000:
[size=13pt]

I'm FBI too(full blooded igbo), but i have to say that; all this tribal sentiment is getting obnoxious and sickening.

[/size]

Abeg Park well

3 Likes

Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by Speakdatruth: 12:01am On Apr 14, 2016
ozy4christ:
Yes o,igbos keep rocking
unfortunately they know her as a Nigerian over there
Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by marvelous000: 12:03am On Apr 14, 2016
xharder:

Abeg Park well
[size=13pt] I no go park well.
Do your worst.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by 2sexyus: 12:11am On Apr 14, 2016
femijossy:
Used to think pretty girls lack brains, now am the fool
. Lol... change your circle of friends

1 Like

Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by menacetosociety: 12:27am On Apr 14, 2016
IPOB!
Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by Tats(m): 12:27am On Apr 14, 2016
Catalyst4real:
cgp of 3.9/4 or 3.9/5 ?

If it's over five, there shouldn't be a hype about her brilliance.
2-1 Dey very common even here in Naija.

It's 3.9/4. That's American standard.

2 Likes

Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by AreaFada2: 12:30am On Apr 14, 2016
The babe fineness nor be here o. kiss
Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:00am On Apr 14, 2016
this long headed woman? mtschewwwwww is op blind
Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by brizzyng(m): 1:00am On Apr 14, 2016
brizzyng.com/nigerian-named-virginia-techs-undergraduate-student-of-the-year/
Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by Nobody: 3:50am On Apr 14, 2016
Name checkers don't feel too good these days o. I don pot o. grin
Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by Amajerry83(m): 5:30am On Apr 14, 2016
Where are those stupid girls that knows only how to shake bum bum?
Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by HaneefahRN(f): 5:57am On Apr 14, 2016
She is pretty. Congratulations to her.
Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by Wendyslims(f): 6:06am On Apr 14, 2016
Good job
Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by NickD(m): 6:15am On Apr 14, 2016
aflyingbird:
poli sci is sooo easy, tho.
Like u did any better in ur uni...hater
Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 14, 2016
:PWHERE ARE ALL THOSE FOOLS CALLING US THE LOST TRIBE OF ISRAEL... HOPE U CAN SEE ALL THE GOOD TINS WE ARE DOINING ALL OVER THE WORLD.. :PWHERE ARE ALL THOSE FOOLS CALLING US THE LOST TRIBE OF ISRAEL... HOPE U CAN SEE ALL THE GOOD TINS WE ARE DOINING ALL OVER THE WORLD..
Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by Ohamzee: 6:56am On Apr 14, 2016
ifex370:
Is she a virgin? undecided
He must be from the southern zoo.
Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by zbone(m): 8:47am On Apr 14, 2016
her brain still dey intact, telemundo never destroy am grin
Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by Coldfeets: 9:01am On Apr 14, 2016
Igbos everywhere!

The good, the bad, and the ugly

Igbos have it all.

Truly, there must be something about these Igbos.

No wonder every other tribe dey envy them for this obodo naijeria

Igbo ndi oma m gi enwe ndu kwenu
Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by sonature1: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2016
Only 2 tribes seem to be making Nigeria proud abroad: Yoruba and Igbo. It seems others are just observers.
Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by Chukazu: 9:38am On Apr 14, 2016
marvelous000:
[size=13pt]
I no go park well.

Do your worst.
[/size]

u don't blame them, it's inferiority complex "I better pass my neighbor" mentality.
Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by Dainikel(m): 9:50am On Apr 14, 2016
Congrats dear!
Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by Dainikel(m): 9:53am On Apr 14, 2016
sonature1:

Only 2 tribes seem to be making Nigeria proud abroad: Yoruba and Igbo. It seems others are just observers.
Absolutely & U can imagine more territories that would be conquered if these duo are really united!
Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by jojosweet(f): 10:05am On Apr 14, 2016
marvelous000:
[size=13pt]

[/size]
some with common sense after all
Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by jojosweet(f): 10:06am On Apr 14, 2016
marvelous000:
[size=13pt]

[/size]
someone with common sense after all

1 Like

Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by Elxandre(m): 10:41am On Apr 14, 2016
Terror666:
My GP pass her own sef
Theirs is over 4, not 5!
Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by Ooni: 11:27am On Apr 14, 2016
sonature1:

only ibos make nigeria proud. We yorubas dont
Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by sonature1: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2016
Ooni:
only ibos make nigeria proud. We yorubas dont

Not true. I'm proudly Igbo and I must admit that Yorubas are great achievers as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluwatunmise Idowu Solves 17 Maths Questions In 1 Minute / JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her / Lizzy Didn't Attend Vivian Fowler - School Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.