Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

(counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love (5029 Views)

Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" / Counter Thread: Men Plz Post Your Make Up Free Picz / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by ettaetta(m): 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
1. Getting into debt because you just can't say no
The word 'no' doesn't seem to have any place in your vocabulary when it comes on to her needs. U will sink yourself into debt just to ensure that all her wants are met. U Never mind that u can't afford to satisfy her every whim.

2. Put her through college, when u can't even read yourself
Love has u so consumed that u can't even spare a thought to your own improvement, u will instead focus on the needs of the woman u love. It doesn't matter the risk u might be taking, that after all that, she could walk away from the relationship.

3 you buy her diamonds and designer purses as gifts while she only buys u boxers and singlet

4 spending too much money on a girl who is not yet your wife:-You haven’t saved a penny in the last four months and you’re watching your credit card balance climb onward and upward like a balloon on parade day..

5. Uproot from stability just to suit her
The carefully mapped out plans for your life is thrown out the window for the chance to be with that special someone. She can convince u to put ur plans on the backburner while she forges ahead with hers. .

6. Cut off friends and family
The term 'love is blind' would be apt in this case as u will literally turn ur back on ur friends and family if they dare to criticise or point out some unpleasant truths to u about the woman u love.,.

Guys Feel free to add yours,.grin grin gringrin grin grin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by homeboy205: 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
Telling her you can kill your mother because of her lol
Re: (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Xionez(m): 11:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
Taking her to an eatery when you are still rocking a severely torn boxer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by amokeme(f): 11:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
The female version is usually more interesting cheesy
This one is kinda dry...

4 Likes

Re: (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by sharkz: 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
Xionez:
hahaha...free dt dude na
Re: (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Odunharry(m): 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
Na wah o.. na silly people go borrow to impress anybody or cut off ties with friends they have..

Bf/Gf will come and go but true friends will remain
Re: (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Pheals(f): 11:35pm On Apr 13, 2016

since a guy have prophecies that I will be ban I know some things is wrong! ! Thank to the mod that free me God bless u cry :- cry

Back to op thread : don't you want maga to pay again cheesy or if your sis bring package from KFC now u know go chop amh u can ask falconey

Re: (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by IamLEGEND1: 11:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
it's almost midnight.

Re: (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by ItzTun3chi(m): 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
observinq
Re: (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
When you're over possessive; You call like every minute, wanna hang out with her every evening , you wanna know the last person she talked to, whine and nag at every little thing etal...

Be4 u know it, she'll get tired of u. So, give her breathing space n* , you're choking her, don't force her to push u off in her attempt to catch fresh air.
Re: (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by ettaetta(m): 11:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
Xionez:
lol
Re: (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by ReabridCharles(m): 11:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
Holding her handbag while she withdraws money from your account.

Moving like a train when she says "go faster, dig deeper, rock me harder, hit it, hit it" without remembering it was only Garri you drank before the action.

5 Likes

Re: (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by ettaetta(m): 4:45am On Apr 14, 2016
ReabridCharles:
Holding her handbag while she withdraws money from your account.

Moving like a train when she says "go faster, dig deeper, rock me harder, hit it, hit it" without remembering it was only Garri you drank before the action.
grin grin
Re: (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 14, 2016
One thing I know for sure is, I'll take a bullet for my babe. Trust me, I'll stand in front of moving train for her
Re: (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by ettaetta(m): 5:51am On Apr 14, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
One thing I know for sure is, I'll take a bullet for my babe. Trust me, I'll stand in front of moving train for her
lol the juju wey she use on you really strong chai!!! grin
Re: (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by porrigeyam(m): 6:17am On Apr 14, 2016
Baba God pick up i wan marry sad

Don't go ahead borrowing people's car upanddown because u want to take her out.

1 Like

Re: (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by MilesLamar(m): 7:45am On Apr 14, 2016
grin grin lalasticala come make I tell u chun chin
Re: (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Pharoahhhhhh: 7:47am On Apr 14, 2016
lol this one really got me laughing hard... Chai love is really a mental disease

grin grin grin
Re: (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by falconey(m): 8:00am On Apr 14, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

can't you keep secret?
Re: (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by falconey(m): 8:03am On Apr 14, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

of course you can, you know very well bullets don't fly anyhow where you are.

move to south south or north east.
Re: (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 14, 2016
D

3 Likes

Re: (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Pharoahhhhhh: 8:09am On Apr 14, 2016
You lick ice cream while she eats fried rice and chicken whenever you take her out.

You buy her suya and eat the onions while she eats the meat

you buy her ipad while you still use nokia torch light phone

you be comfam mumu lol grin grin

2 Likes

Re: (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by SerialDigits(m): 8:12am On Apr 14, 2016
grin yeah, counter attack... Who dem don help with d initial thread
Re: (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Pheals(f): 8:19am On Apr 14, 2016
falconey:

can't you keep secret?

I can now wink

Re: (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 14, 2016
falconey:

of course you can, you know very well bullets don't fly anyhow where you are.

move to south south or north east.
Are you saying bullets fly in south more than it does here in Maiduguri? Here is war front
Re: (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by falconey(m): 8:23am On Apr 14, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Are you saying bullets fly in south more than it does here in Maiduguri? Here is war front

I mentioned north east .
Re: (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 14, 2016
falconey:

I mentioned north east .
Trust me, I'll do all I stated for my bae
Re: (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by falconey(m): 8:50am On Apr 14, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Trust me, I'll do all I stated for my bae

OK i trust you on that, I would do the same since the pomo is regular.
Re: (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 14, 2016
**Sniffs**
Re: (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Badoox(m): 9:06am On Apr 14, 2016
Na so.
Been expecting this counter thread.
Who dem don help.
Re: (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Daniel058(m): 9:13am On Apr 14, 2016
LOVELY THREAD...
Re: (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 14, 2016
falconey:

OK i trust you on that, I would do the same since the pomo is regular.
hahahahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? / How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship / Men How Do You Feel When A Lady Asks You Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.