Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Will My Boyfriend Apologize? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will My Boyfriend Apologize? (1343 Views)

Help My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long On Bed / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will My Boyfriend Apologize? by mamagee3(f): 2:06am On Apr 14, 2016
Hi all, my boyfriend kicked me out of his house two days ago because I didn't give in to have se.x. he claimed to kick me out because he didn't want to rape me.

So do you think he would call to apologize?
Re: Will My Boyfriend Apologize? by Nobody: 2:11am On Apr 14, 2016
If he's your boyfriend why didn't you give in?

All these heart touching stories eh, mamagee grin

2 Likes

Re: Will My Boyfriend Apologize? by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:59am On Apr 14, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, my boyfriend kicked me out of his house two days ago because I didn't give in to have se.x. he claimed to kick me out because he didn't want to rape me.

you did not state why you stopped giving, because I'm sure u were giving before. I think you should state why you did stopped giving.

2 Likes

Re: Will My Boyfriend Apologize? by wordbank(m): 3:04am On Apr 14, 2016
Mumugee! I sight u ooo
Jisie ike

1 Like

Re: Will My Boyfriend Apologize? by mamagee3(f): 3:23am On Apr 14, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

you did not state why you stopped giving, because I'm sure u were giving before. I think you should state why you did stopped giving.
We just had se.x once and that was it.
Re: Will My Boyfriend Apologize? by raumdeuter: 3:47am On Apr 14, 2016
mamagee3:

Just once isnt enough. He likes you and wants more

By the way you didnt open a thread to tell us the day you had se.x

2 Likes

Re: Will My Boyfriend Apologize? by Nobody: 4:39am On Apr 14, 2016
mamagee3:

If sex can't heal you, I doubt if anything can
Re: Will My Boyfriend Apologize? by ucheHapers(m): 4:46am On Apr 14, 2016
Early morning sex...
Re: Will My Boyfriend Apologize? by ogunronbi18(m): 4:54am On Apr 14, 2016
Some guys do nt no hw to apologis...u can take his name to shrine if he his too stubborn
Re: Will My Boyfriend Apologize? by Heryorh: 5:14am On Apr 14, 2016
ogunronbi18:
Some guys do nt no hw to apologis...u can take his name to shrine if he his too stubborn
STRONG ONE
Re: Will My Boyfriend Apologize? by Mushyhills(m): 5:34am On Apr 14, 2016
STRONG ONE

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will My Boyfriend Apologize? by Bunker1(m): 5:55am On Apr 14, 2016
Why start what you can't finish, i guess s€x is painful to you...that's why you refused. had it been you refused it for MORAL you won't be needing his apology.
Re: Will My Boyfriend Apologize? by ayamAgenius: 7:02am On Apr 14, 2016
No he wouldn't....
Re: Will My Boyfriend Apologize? by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 14, 2016
I can see that u d offended are more worried than the offender. If u like him so much, then why delay? If he's not gonna apologise, u do d apology becus if he's not bothered enough to apologize, it means ur attitude is frustrating. So try to get him back b4 u lose him and ensure u avoid such quarrels again.
Re: Will My Boyfriend Apologize? by layla129(f): 8:08am On Apr 14, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
I can see that u d offended are more worried than the offender. If u like him so much, then why delay? If he's not gonna apologise, u do d apology becus if he's not bothered enough to apologize, it means ur attitude is frustrating. So try to get him back b4 u lose him and ensure u avoid such quarrels again.

Lol, you're here giving the "love of your life" relationship tips undecided
Re: Will My Boyfriend Apologize? by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 14, 2016
layla129:

Lol, you're here giving the "love of your life" relationship tips undecided
Lol no mind her. Just trying to help her have a normal life sha. If I was in d US I for don marry her cheesy
Re: Will My Boyfriend Apologize? by UyiIredia(m): 8:38am On Apr 14, 2016
mamagee3:

Break up with him. Any man that can't treat you right is not worth being ur man at all. Or (in Mario's voice) do you enjoy being hurt ?
Re: Will My Boyfriend Apologize? by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

Just once isnt enough. He likes you and wants more

By the way you didnt open a thread to tell us the day you had se.x

She's been having sex for long, even before she joined Nairaland, so you see?
Re: Will My Boyfriend Apologize? by Kaylexzy(m): 10:07am On Apr 14, 2016
U have a boyfriend? Wow!!! shocked

Who's the unlucky dude?? undecided

He probably has been looking for an escape route and u jex have him his best chance ever!!! grin
Re: Will My Boyfriend Apologize? by AlexCk: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2016
"The curious case of mamagee"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Gf Asked Me For Airtime And I Refused Now She's Angry With Me. / .. / **Beautiful Art-painting Done By Halfricanadian**..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.