Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Jesus Not Entirely Good - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Not Entirely Good (6030 Views)

Poll: Are you sure Jesus Is Entirely good?

No , Jesus is not entirely good.: 5% (2 votes)
Yes, Jesus is entirely good.: 74% (26 votes)
Jesus is a bad guy!.: 0% (0 votes)
I dont trusth Jesus.: 0% (0 votes)
Jesus is not that innocent.: 5% (2 votes)
Jesus is good but not at all.: 5% (2 votes)
Fuck Jesus Christ!: 8% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman / Why Is The Name Jesus Not Effective In My Nightmares? / “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2010
kola oloye is the only xtian that says jesus is not god
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by AbuZola3(m): 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2010
I'm enjoying this
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2010
my ABU pls call me
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by AbuZola3(m): 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2010
Ur num is nt goin, i evn try it nw
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by jatwill(m): 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2010
when Christ said “why call me good, I am not good but God is all good” he was simply saying give God all the praise. Just like saying “no, thanks to God” when someone says "thank you" in appreciation of what you did.

it is not just reading the bible but understandin it.
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by jatwill(m): 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2010
i hope this answer so many aguement
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2010
[size=13pt]Skyone the fact is that everybody know you're having a Mental Case with your brain. . . .but the most supprissing is seeing you again this year 2010 with same brain disorder after the treatment giving to you, oooh i pity you. i strongly advice you should stop commenting if you cant make some sense atleast!. . . . cheesy .[/size]
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by AbuZola3(m): 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2010
Jitwit, are u sane at all, if jesus is god then why the absurd
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2010
[size=13pt]Nice Question. . . . . cool[/size]
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by AbuZola3(m): 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2010
;d
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by ayettymama(f): 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2010
i dunno what the poster is on abt

but I absolutely love Jesus

He came to the world- not for himself

but for us ingrates

he dedicated his whole life to God and man- he didnt even marry!!

perfect example of man- God fearing- peace promoting- wisdom dispatching- humble- counselling- comforting great man

I love him dearly

i dont understand why muslims say muhammed is perfect, the man is perverted! but Jesus told me not to judge so i leave u to believe whatever

poster and abu should focus on telling thier brothers and sisters that attacking innocent people is wrong, whatever the quran might say

God gave us life and he is the onli one that can take it

sittin on nl tryna tarnish Jesus isnt scorin u guys any points!
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by AbuZola3(m): 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2010
ayettymama:

i dunno what the poster is on abt

but I absolutely love Jesus

He came to the world- not for himself

but for us ingrates

he dedicated his whole life to God and man- he didnt even marry!!

perfect example of man- God fearing- peace promoting- wisdom dispatching- humble- counselling- comforting great man

I love him dearly

i dont understand why muslims say muhammed is perfect, the man is perverted! but Jesus told me not to judge so i leave u to believe whatever

poster and abu should focus on telling thier brothers and sisters that attacking innocent people is wrong, whatever the quran might say

God gave us life and he is the onli one that can take it

sittin on nl tryna tarnish Jesus isnt scorin u guys any points!

undecided
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by selencious(f): 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2010
[b]So many people lack wisdom. Jesus is good, holy and he is the only begotten son of God. Jesus speaks with wisdom;
Now behold, one came and said to Him, "Good Teacher, what good thing shall I do that I may have eternal life?''
So He (Jesus) said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments.'' (Mt 19.16-17; also Mk 10.18, Lk 18.19)
It is clear that the rich man had no idea of the fact that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God.

Rather, the rich man regarded Jesus as being merely a Rabbi -- a teacher of religious principles,
Obviously the rich man believed that Jesus had Himself obtained eternal life. If the rich man hadn't believed that, he would never have come to Jesus for advice on how to go to heaven.

Moreover, the rich man believed that Jesus had earned eternal life because Jesus was a "good" person,
In summary, the rich man was sorely in error on three vital points,
The main point that Jesus taught the rich man was that he couldn't achieve God's state of perfection. Therefore, he couldn't obtain eternal life by his own good works.

The bottom line -- eternal life can be obtained only as an out-and-out gift from God, through faith in Jesus,

* Error #1 - The rich man thought Jesus was merely a man -- a great teacher, yes -- but merely a man.
    * Error #2 - The rich man thought this "mere man" had achieved such a degree of "human goodness" that He had EARNED eternal life in Heaven.
    * Error #3 - Accordingly, the rich man believed that he, too, could earn eternal life merely by doing good deeds under his own steam, 
When Jesus said, "Why do you call me good?" He was merely asking a question in order to teach.

He was not saying, "I am not good."

Rather, He was saying, "Don't assess anyone's goodness based on human standards of goodness."

Then Jesus immediately told the rich man that the ONLY standard of goodness is God Himself,
The main point that Jesus taught the rich man was that he couldn't achieve God's state of perfection. Therefore, he couldn't obtain eternal life by his own good works.

The bottom line -- eternal life can be obtained only as an out-and-out gift from God, through faith in Jesus, [/b]
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2010
[size=13pt]ayettymama you better know what i mean, well im the poster of this thread and my main reason is to point out the  hidden life of JESUS, you see, that guy is not that innocent and if you like , keep loving him- i remain on my ground to expose him even though he's death. he came to the world, then good for him!. i promise to send him off- the world if he happen to come back, i mean the '' second coming'' i have nothing doing with a god nailed in two pieces of wood to death because he claim to be a big boy.[/size]
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by AbuZola3(m): 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2010
:p
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2010
[size=13pt]Hey , Abuzola my friend . . . .i hail you. infact i throway 3 Gun -shoot in the air!!!. man i respect our meet-up @ facebook . Wooo. . . .that's a nice pic . a friendship handshake from your man. wink[/size]
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by AbuZola3(m): 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Hey , Abuzola my friend . . . .i hail you. infact i throway 3 Gun -shoot in the air!!!. man i respect our meet-up @ facebook . Wooo. . . .that's a nice pic . a friendship handshake from your man. wink[/size]

me toooooooo, soooooooooooooo gladdddddddddddddddddd
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2010
[size=13pt]HIP HIP HIP HIP HIP HIP HIP HIP HIP H-I-P . . . . . . . . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIP HIP HIP HIP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIP HIP HIP!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by AbuZola3(m): 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]HIP HIP HIP HIP HIP HIP HIP HIP HIP H-I-P . . . . . . . . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIP HIP HIP HIP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIP HIP HIP!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/size]

huraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2010
Cheers. . . . . wink
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by dani1luv: 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2010
[size=15pt]Jesus is just too good. . cheesy . .

I wonder ur religion poster
[/size]
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:41pm On Feb 13, 2010
[size=13pt]Dani1Luv you again. . . . shocked , didn't tell me you're interested in religions issues oo , bico go back to the joke forum. cheesy , Well, if you just wrote Jesus is too good without droping any reason and if i agree with you, i like your Christ, I do not like your Christians . . . . Your Christians are so unlike your Christ simply because they're trying to be like him. busy trying to be perfect in his tricks and magic until their death sentence come.[/size]
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by AbuZola3(m): 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2010
Hehehe, dani1 is a comedian, he is just cracking his joke i believe
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2010
[size=13pt]exaltly. . . . cheesy[/size]
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by AbuZola3(m): 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2010
:/
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by unitee(f): 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2010
@poster I differ with you Jesus ws never perfect He ctually lived a normal life of any man. His message ws we re humans and prone to sin s much s we sin we should be ble to go to God nd ask for forgiveness, not mening we should sin as a way of life knowingly just to ask for forgiveness, I think.
Jesus even said noone is perfect except the Father, tht mens He was not lso perfect
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by AbuZola3(m): 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2010
:/)
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by selencious(f): 11:09pm On Feb 13, 2010
Y'all should know that some people are meant for perdition;he is just an example. sad sad
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by AbuZola3(m): 11:22pm On Feb 13, 2010
Biblical Jesus is a bad guy. Hehehe. Ogaga bravo
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 14, 2010
(Biblical jesus)is a rascal too,u could see how he cursed the figtree,how can  prophet of God curse an ordinary tree cos he could not produce to eat,nd also refer to his beloved mum "hey woman",its so unreal of a true prophet
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by blackcypha(m): 12:31am On Feb 14, 2010
kola oloye:

Please read JOHN 3:16 and get back to me.
Jesus never claimed to be God.

how about john 1:1, and the word was GOD.
john 1 :14, and the word was made flesh,and dwelt among us,
Is it not on these verses dat xtians lay claim to their belief dat JESUS IS GOD?What about the trinity?eeh?GOD THE FATHER,THE SON(JESUS),THE SPIRIT?
Or kola r u a JEHOVAH WITNESS?cuz it is the only xtian sect i know dat preach jesus is not God nad dismiss the TRINITY.
why is there conflicting beleifs in christianity?
Re: Jesus Not Entirely Good by AbuZola3(m): 7:26am On Feb 14, 2010
Yap, uplawal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Do Aborted Babies Go To? / Is God Calling Me Back? / God Is Calling The Nation Of Nigeria To Repentance – Nigeria, Repent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.