Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

The Hypocrisy Of Ben Murry_bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of Ben Murry_bruce (1320 Views)

Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG / Photos Of Ben Murray-Bruce, With His Sons And Daughter / Photo Of Ben Murray-Bruce With Muhammad Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocrisy Of Ben Murry_bruce by mrvitalis(m): 5:43am On Apr 14, 2016
I just asked the man a simple question and he blocked me.... ..... He said there is fuel scarcity and we are destroying illegal refineries.. ....
The I asked... if I steal a movie he bought from his cenima and screen it with my project for #200 will he encourage or arrest me.... My man blocked me... .. And he claims to be youth friendly

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Ben Murry_bruce by Aliyeous(m): 5:48am On Apr 14, 2016
naija politicians...welcum 2 zombie land

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Ben Murry_bruce by Sanchez01: 6:12am On Apr 14, 2016
Ben Bruce has greater ambition in the Nigerian polity. It explains why he tries to sound intelligent on Twitter as his life revolves around it. One should have noticed that he is quick in engaging people with poor educational background/ low writing skills by dishing them what his followers call "epic response" while he moves to avoid sound minded individuals like plagues. Who engage politicians on social media anyway

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Ben Murry_bruce by felifeli: 6:16am On Apr 14, 2016
Your question was not intelligible. If it was me I would not only block you, I will write a protest letter to Twitter for permitting insane people to interact with sane people. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Ben Murry_bruce by Oche211(m): 6:29am On Apr 14, 2016
Hehehehehehe chai, u don finish the man patapata. Abeg my man, chop knuckles

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Ben Murry_bruce by Pavore9: 6:31am On Apr 14, 2016
Social media! cheesy
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Ben Murry_bruce by rusher14: 6:35am On Apr 14, 2016
felifeli:
Your question was not intelligible. If it was me I would not only block you, I will write a protest letter to Twitter for permitting insane people to interact with sane people. Thanks

He asked a valid question.

The OP's analogy was sound and devoid of insult.

A federal legislator who has made cyberspace his domain shouldn't be shirk from debates and contrary opinion.

There's nothing wrong in Ben Bruce accepting he hadn't quite reasoned along those lines and perhaps he would consider alternatives.

Ben Bruce has to learn to not only make common sense but live like he's got it.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Ben Murry_bruce by hollo: 6:35am On Apr 14, 2016
felifeli:
You are an idiot

4 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Ben Murry_bruce by focus7: 6:43am On Apr 14, 2016
Ben Bruce is just hero to some block minded, gullible youths, especially the ipob youth.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Ben Murry_bruce by chukslawrence(m): 6:46am On Apr 14, 2016
9ja!
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Ben Murry_bruce by blackpanda: 6:46am On Apr 14, 2016
Murray Bruce is obviously a hypocrite. The same man that ruined nta to establish his on private station is the one opening his mouth to talk today. All these thieves in sheep clothing
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Ben Murry_bruce by pitfol(m): 6:50am On Apr 14, 2016
Any one that takes Ben Bruce serious is just eing delusional... he's a hypocrite of d highest order
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Ben Murry_bruce by Pidggin(f): 6:54am On Apr 14, 2016
Your second question is confusing, what point were you trying to make?

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Ben Murry_bruce by great664(m): 7:33am On Apr 14, 2016
mrvitalis:
I just asked the man a simple question and he blocked me.... ..... He said there is fuel scarcity and we are destroying illegal refineries.. ....
The I asked... if I steal a movie he bought from his cenima and screen it with my project for #200 will he encourage or arrest me.... My man blocked me... .. And he claims to be youth friendly

Obviously you asked a stupid question with no bases because of HATE.

what has renting of movie got to do with Illegal refinery?

Let me educate you son.

The difference between LEGAL and ILLEGAL refinery is LICENSE.

Now Nigeria as a whole cannot provide a refinery hence exporting crudes to other countries to refine and buy back from them at a high cost.

The logical thing to do could be to give License to those refining in Nigeria and save cost while also boosting labour in Nigeria.

So you see your movie blabla doesn't add up hence the blocking...

For ur info @MBuhari and @APCNigeria blocked me too when I
posted a video of El-Rufai in an interview during GEJ era that Jona should not blame
Hope you get it?
past government, that he should work... so its not new.

PS - Work on your spelling as that screenshot tells a lot of your IQ

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Ben Murry_bruce by MilesLamar(m): 7:51am On Apr 14, 2016
Lalasticala pls move it angry
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Ben Murry_bruce by felifeli: 9:21am On Apr 14, 2016
hollo:

You are an idiot
I know na. But I will still make more sense than you any day. So kindly re-evaluate your own mental status too. Thanks
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Ben Murry_bruce by ashjay001(m): 10:10am On Apr 14, 2016
great664:

Let me educate you son.

Now Nigeria as a whole cannot provide a refinery hence exporting crudes to other countries to refine and buy back from them at a high cost.

The logical thing to do could be to give License to those refining in Nigeria and save cost while also boosting labour in Nigeria.

posted a video of El-Rufai in an interview during GEJ era that Jona should not blame
Hope you get it?

And u're using ur fantastic IQ to justify crime? Since cinemas are scarce and expensive, why can't d op screen one of Ben Bruce's movie without license?

U guys are on something! Justifying crime to support ur positions, and u're claiming intelligence?!
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Ben Murry_bruce by mrvitalis(m): 10:46am On Apr 14, 2016
great664:

Let me educate you son.

Hope you get it?

First of all the spelling ish?? That's tweeter bro

Secondly.... The line of argument is valid... .. Illegal refineries steal crude refine it below standard and sale...
Which is similar to me stealing from his cenima and show it in a low quality way for cheap price

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Ben Murry_bruce by great664(m): 11:32am On Apr 14, 2016
mrvitalis:

First of all the spelling ish?? That's tweeter bro

Secondly.... The line of argument is valid... .. Illegal refineries steal crude refine it below standard and sale...
Which is similar to me stealing from his cenima and show it in a low quality way for cheap price

so the twitter spelling "ish" also apply on NL?

Give them license so they will openly buy from govt and not steal, also they will refine properly since they no longer have to hide. Anyway that part has been settled as Dangote and others has obtain such license......

I still maintain NO BASIS for your argument.

Remember the spelling "ish" Bro
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Ben Murry_bruce by mrvitalis(m): 11:35am On Apr 14, 2016
great664:

so the twitter spelling "ish" also apply on NL?

Give them license so they will openly buy from govt and not steal, also they will refine properly since they no longer have to hide. Anyway that part has been settled as Dangote and others has obtain such license......

I still maintain NO BASIS for your argument.

Remember the spelling "ish" Bro
Bro please... There is a chanel to getting licence to run a refinery.... are we even talking about this.. ..
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Ben Murry_bruce by great664(m): 11:37am On Apr 14, 2016
ashjay001:

And u're using ur fantastic IQ to justify crime? Since cinemas are scarce and expensive, why can't d op screen one of Ben Bruce's movie without license?

U guys are on something! Justifying crime to support ur positions, and u're claiming intelligence?!

Lol, anyway its your opinion and you are entitle to it. For your Info, FG has given License to them to start refining. Dangote inclusive

Check Google for fact and that step will help to curb pipeline vandalism since the Refineries will be getting crude directly from Government.

grin grin grin
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Ben Murry_bruce by great664(m): 11:42am On Apr 14, 2016
mrvitalis:

Bro please... There is a chanel to getting licence to run a refinery.... are we even talking about this.. ..

Ofcourse there's a channel but you and I know that everything in this country is based on Politics and Tribalism.

Do you think as of today, that it will be easy for an Easterner or a Southerner to get such license, even when he is capable and has good intent for the country? Honestly answer.

Now compare it to Northerner in getting same license..
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Ben Murry_bruce by jtwest(m): 11:43am On Apr 14, 2016
Hehehehe am just here to read common sense
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Ben Murry_bruce by mrvitalis(m): 11:50am On Apr 14, 2016
great664:

Ofcourse there's a channel but you and I know that everything in this country is based on Politics and Tribalism.

Do you think as of today, that it will be easy for an Easterner or a Southerner to get such license, even when he is capable and has good intent for the country? Honestly answer.

Now compare it to Northerner in getting same license..

I dare u to point any southern that has applied that failed to receive

Why can't states like bayelsa, Rivers, akwa ibom build there own refinery... As far as know this state can bring out $3bn dollars in 5 years... and it can also be a PPP so please let us not blame the north
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Ben Murry_bruce by dridowu: 11:59am On Apr 14, 2016
great664 it seems you are Ben Bruce Murray new PA. Kindly help us to ask him when will he (Ben Bruce Murray) donate his cupboard allowance to people of Bayelsa the same way he donate to Osun when their salaries was not paid ?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Ben Murry_bruce by dukecharles(m): 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
Gist us everything that transpired between you two, Ben Bruce can't block you because of those two comments. BTW, do you know the meaning of lobbying?BMB asking Nigerians to call their Senators to support his bill isn't bad. Hope you know, no matter how lofty your ideas might be, you have to convince people before they subscribe to it. Meanwhile you don't need to steal from silverbird you can buy cinema movies for just 400 and start your dream,. Think we'll for your future, finding fault from someone that is impacting the society positively won't help you dear. If all our 109,Senators are hypocrites like Bruce Bruce (according to you) Nigeria will be a good place to live.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Ben Murry_bruce by ashjay001(m): 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
great664:

Lol, anyway its your opinion and you are entitle to it. For your Info, FG has given License to them to start refining. Dangote inclusive

Check Google for fact and that step will help to curb pipeline vandalism since the Refineries will be getting crude directly from Government.

grin grin grin

I don't need google to know dat, what I found confusing, was the support n justification for pipeline vandals and the put down of d op, who asked a valid question: if Bruce supports pipeline vandals, would he support pirates of his movies?

(1) (Reply)

Who Deserves Punishment Among The Three (picture) / Travel Ban On Govs Could Plunge Nigeria Into Civil War / See How Nigerians Disgraced Garba Shehu 4 Saying Buhari Treats Nigerians Equally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.