Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze (10432 Views)

Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) / Obiano , Wife And Son Visit FCET Umunze - Photos / Ambode Commissions Kuramo Primary School's Class Rooms, Road Water Supply Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze by viviangist: 6:34am On Apr 14, 2016
An Anambra MDGS Water Scheme that will serve well over 35,000 households daily has been commissioned by Gov Willie Obiano at Umunze in Orumba South Local Government Area.

The Water Project located into two zones within Umunze has a total storage capacity of about 870,000 litres of Water with a reticulation potential of 50km.

Gov Obiano, who urged the people of Orumba to take ownership of the project by ensuring the safety and proper use of the facilities provided, also used the opportunity to inform the gathering of ongoing construction of the 10km Ufuma-Awa-NdiUkwuenu-Amansea road which has 3 Bridges and 28 culverts while announcing that work will soon start on the Ezira Road.

Men and women; Young and old as well as APGA party faithful could not hold their joy as they were thrown into cheerful jubilation.

Here are some pictures from the event

Source http://www.viviangist.com/obiano-commissions-anambra-mdgs-cgs-water-supply-scheme-at-umunze

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze by whiteybankz(m): 6:36am On Apr 14, 2016
Good

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze by chukslawrence(m): 6:41am On Apr 14, 2016
K
Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze by FKO81(m): 6:43am On Apr 14, 2016
The Water Scheme will serve well over 35,000 households, the Water Project located into two zones within Umunze has a total storage capacity of about 870,000 litres of Water with a recticulation potential of 50km

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 14, 2016
This man is an achiever..

17 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze by luvinhubby(m): 7:16am On Apr 14, 2016
Lalasticlala come and see my amiable governor, Akpokuedike ndi Igbo.

I just love this man.

11 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze by gidgiddy: 7:20am On Apr 14, 2016
At least Obiano is doing something tangible. If you ask the gworo chewing dullard of Daura what he has initiated and commissioned after almost a year in office........

11 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze by blackpanda: 7:21am On Apr 14, 2016
Am not from the east but honestly am seriously loving this man obiano. He doesnt waste time on unproductive political talk like that goat fayose and his thuggish counterpart wike. Obiano is way to busy bringing development to his people. Am hoping he will come out for Presidency sef!

18 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze by FKO81(m): 7:26am On Apr 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Another great achievement from Gov Willie Obiano in Ihiala

Ihiala Waves Goodbye to Water Challenges as Obiano Commissions Water Scheme

Gov Obiano of Anambra State few moments ago commissioned the Ihiala Water Scheme at former Water Corporation (Borehole Tank) site in Ihiala Local Government Area of the State.

The new water project has storage and recticulation capacities of 475,000 litres and 40km respectively. 20km will be covered in the first phase.

With the challenges of water resolved, Gov Obiano promised to commence work on two major roads within Ihiala noting that albeit vandalism, the State Government is making effort to give Ndi Ihiala at least 15 hours of electric power supply

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze by FKO81(m): 7:32am On Apr 14, 2016
More, Obiano Ends Decades Of Acute Water Shortages In Igbariam

Obiano Effect: Years of Acute Water Challenges Ended in Igbariam as Odumegwu Ojukwu University Water Scheme Gets Commissioned

Amidst Cheers and celebration, Anambra State Governor, Chief Willie Obiano just commissioned the Anambra MDG Water Supply Scheme situated inside the Igbariam Campus of Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu University.

The new 460,000 litres water project is recticulated over 11km with the potential of supplying water to 1000 households daily.

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze by omenka(m): 7:34am On Apr 14, 2016
Love this guy. Doesn't give a fvck, just doing his thing with his branded clothes. cheesy

Very lucky folks, Anambrarians.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze by Mrbigman1(m): 7:54am On Apr 14, 2016
Nna, na aru ka Andy uba noro na abuja , na ezuzu hali

Andy is from my village but since 2007 him enter senate, never open him mouth talk "YES OR NO"

Never raised or sponsored a bill

We need people who will deliver not my brother bein dia. Finish.

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze by Pheals(f): 8:07am On Apr 14, 2016

nice one !! Looking forward to a better Nigeria

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze by Emekamex(m): 8:42am On Apr 14, 2016
Nice one
Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze by malton: 8:43am On Apr 14, 2016
omenka:
Love this guy. Doesn't give a fvck, just doing his thing with his branded clothes. cheesy

Very lucky folks, Anabrarians.

I used to think so too, until I found out just how sharply his online image and the real life one contrasts.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze by raker300: 9:18am On Apr 14, 2016
omenka:

Very lucky folks, Anabrarians.
even when you pretend to be nice, **** Worry about your president's $10,000 Italian shoes..@least he's buying Nigerian

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:52am On Apr 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Yes,my Gov is trying,his 2nd tenure is Guaranteed!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze by Beremx(f): 10:03am On Apr 14, 2016
Swagger governor. I will like to have 6yards of his customized ankara. grin
Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze by sommyblaze(m): 11:03am On Apr 14, 2016
greatman
Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze by donlarbito(m): 11:03am On Apr 14, 2016
Honestly, am happy with what you just type now.
That's maturity speaking
Willie is working seriously

Proudly Anambra born
blackpanda:
Am not from the east but honestly am seriously loving this man obiano. He doesnt waste time on unproductive political talk like that goat fayose and his thuggish counterpart wike. Obiano is way to busy bringing development to his people. Am hoping he will come out for Presidency sef!

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 14, 2016
this man again
besides, pls where is Gov Udom Emmanuel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 14, 2016
omenka:

Very lucky folks, Anambrarians.

Lol

Honestly I'm sure by now Anambra has the best standard of living. Use to be Enugu until the new governor messed everything up.
Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze by donlarbito(m): 11:08am On Apr 14, 2016
What do you expect of Andy Uba
He knows nothing of what is happening there
He only know of his pay

See as his brother Ifeanyi is making not just Anambra but Nigeria proud

Keep on working willie
We're behind you
Come 2019 if you choose to go for presidency
Mrbigman1:
Nna, na aru ka Andy uba noro na abuja , na ezuzu hali

Andy is from my village but since 2007 him enter senate, never open him mouth talk "YES OR NO"

Never raised or sponsored a bill

We need people who will deliver not my brother bein dia. Finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze by shamecurls(m): 11:08am On Apr 14, 2016
Some people need to visit a standard water supply plant like Lagos state water cooperation.

As far as am concerned, all I see is a suspended and ground fish pond tank. Quack job
Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze by Blitz888(m): 11:10am On Apr 14, 2016
Good job.
Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 14, 2016
shamecurls:
Some people need to visit a standard water supply plant like Lagos state water cooperation.

As far as am concerned, all I see is a suspended and ground fish pond tank. Quack job

Haba...cool your hate temperature!

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze by AstraNetwork: 11:12am On Apr 14, 2016
Must it always be Lagos, what is your actual state of origin? This is even in a rural area of Umunze and Igbariam. You can see how development is spreading all over Anambra and not just the major cities of the state. At least 95% of Nigerian states do not have portable water in their rural areas unlike Anambra!

[s]
shamecurls:

[/s]

13 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze by ajarossi(m): 11:15am On Apr 14, 2016
Aro biaoooo!
Aro biaoooo!
Aro bia gbo Anyi ogu ka Anyi nabazie....ojomma

No wonder d sun rises from d east......ebe ife di mma si abia......umu anambra muonu! Birinu! Zuonu! Iseeeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze by Bom4Real: 11:15am On Apr 14, 2016
No Governor in Nigeria Has matched Obiano With THE meagre Resources AT HIS disposal,IF Only He receives Money Like THE Oil State He will Perform More Than Akpabio MY performer

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 14, 2016
Mprepz:
this man again
besides, pls where is Gov Udom Emmanuel

Let me know when find him...I'm looking for him too. Can you imagine, we receive over 3 or 4 times Anambra monthly federal allocation yet nothing to show for it. Same with Bayeelsa, Rivers and Delta. Something is seriously wrong somewhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

TRANSCRIPT From The Tape Recordings Of The Aburi Meeting, January 5-7, 1967 / 2 IPOB Members Arrested For Bombing House Of Ohanaeze Leader, Nwodo / 2019: Between Olawepo Hashim, Buhari And Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.