Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. (2529 Views)

My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend / When A Man Starts Showering You With Compliments / I Don't Deserve His Love, But He Keeps Showering Me Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by Monalisa185(f): 9:50am On Apr 14, 2016
One most important daily routine is to take a shower either early in the morning or at night before going to bed. The question is, are you doing it right? You simply turn on the water, hop in, lather up, rinse, and dry, but it turns out that there’s more to showering smartly than you know.

The six ways you could be showering wrongly are as follows;

1.long showering: You could feel good standing under a warm stream of water, but you do more harm than simply wasting water staying in there for too long. Five to ten minutes should be long enough for the average person to get clean because the longer you shower, the drier your skin will likely get, depending on the hardness and
chemical content of water.

2.Applying soap before you shampoo: Always shampoo, rinse off, apply conditioner, wash your body, and then rinse off conditioner and body wash at the same time, so as to prevent skin irritation and acne. This helps remove any conditioner and leftover shampoo from your skin.

3.Morning shower: Showering when you get
up could be helpful, but showering at the end of the day may be better for your overall health. Evening is the most appropriate time for showering so that you can wash off all the dirt or variety of toxins that accumulate on your skin and hair throughout the day. You prevent the transfer of those contaminants to bedding when you shower at night.

4.Frequent showering: You shouldn’t shower just because you are tempted to. If you have a job that gets you dirty or do exercise and you feel you need to shower, go ahead.

5.Irregular cleaning: If your towel isn’t thoroughly dried out after each use, it can harbor bacteria which can be difficult in a moist bathroom. Using a fresh towel every other day is advisable.

6.Showering at wrong temperature: If your water is too cold, and your cleanser doesn’t lather easily. Too hot, and you’ll dry your skin out. Water that is too hot or too cold can strip your skin of its natural oils, leaving it dry and itchy.

I'm guilty of no1, guys, which one of them are you guilty of? SHARE!

lalasticlala
roctation
mynd44
Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by AlienStar: 9:55am On Apr 14, 2016
Well, I will say I'm guilty of no1 esp after a stressful day, trying to wash away all the yama-yama of that day! Buh I did no4 alot when I was lil thought it will make me look like whites, lol.
Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by Zuric(m): 9:55am On Apr 14, 2016
Who this thread epp?
U no sabi baff? embarassed
Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by Daniel2289(m): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2016
Am also guilty of No 1. But op try n make ur post composed next tym.
Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by Monalisa185(f): 10:02am On Apr 14, 2016
Daniel2289:
Am also guilty of No 1. But op try n make ur post composed next tym.

composed? how do you mean, sir?
Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by Daniel2289(m): 10:04am On Apr 14, 2016
Monalisa185:

composed? how do you mean, sir?
Ur right alignment is empty.
Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by Maxity02(f): 10:05am On Apr 14, 2016
number 4

1 Like

Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by Monalisa185(f): 10:12am On Apr 14, 2016
Daniel2289:

Ur right alignment is empty.
check again
Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by Lsofdk(m): 10:15am On Apr 14, 2016
I'm guilty of no. 1 and i don't intend to repentgrin
Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by MrCork: 10:17am On Apr 14, 2016
Monalisa185:
One most important daily routine is to take
a shower either early in the morning or at
night before going to bed. The question is,
are you doing it right? You simply turn on
the water, hop in, lather up, rinse, and dry,
but it turns out that there’s more to
showering smartly than you know.

The six ways you could be showering
wrongly are as follows;

1.long showering: You could feel good
standing under a warm stream of water, but
you do more harm than simply wasting
water staying in there for too long. Five to
ten minutes should be long enough for the
average person to get clean because the
longer you shower, the drier your skin will
likely get, depending on the hardness and

2.Applying soap before you
shampoo
: Always shampoo, rinse off, apply
conditioner, wash your body, and then rinse
off conditioner and body wash at the same
time, so as to prevent skin irritation and
acne. This helps remove any conditioner
and leftover shampoo from your skin.

up could be helpful, but showering at the
end of the day may be better for your
overall health. Evening is the most
appropriate time for showering so that you
can wash off all the dirt or variety of toxins
that accumulate on your skin and hair
throughout the day. You prevent the
transfer of those contaminants to bedding
when you shower at night.

4.Frequent showering: You shouldn’t
shower just because you are tempted to. If
you have a job that gets you dirty or do
exercise and you feel you need to shower,
go ahead.

5.Irregular cleaning: If your towel isn’t
thoroughly dried out after each use, it can
harbor bacteria which can be difficult in a
moist bathroom. Using a fresh towel every
other day is advisable.

6.Showering at wrong temperature: If your
water is too cold, and your cleanser doesn’t
lather easily. Too hot, and you’ll dry your
skin out. Water that is too hot or too cold
can strip your skin of its natural oils,
leaving it dry and itchy.

angry
Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by MrCork: 10:19am On Apr 14, 2016
Monalisa185:
One most important daily routine is to take
a shower either early in the morning or at
night before going to bed. The question is,
are you doing it right? You simply turn on
the water, hop in, lather up, rinse, and dry,
but it turns out that there’s more to
showering smartly than you know.

The six ways you could be showering
wrongly are as follows;

1.long showering: You could feel good
standing under a warm stream of water, but
you do more harm than simply wasting
water staying in there for too long. Five to
ten minutes should be long enough for the
average person to get clean because the
longer you shower, the drier your skin will
likely get, depending on the hardness and

2.Applying soap before you
shampoo
: Always shampoo, rinse off, apply
conditioner, wash your body, and then rinse
off conditioner and body wash at the same
time, so as to prevent skin irritation and
acne. This helps remove any conditioner
and leftover shampoo from your skin.

up could be helpful, but showering at the
end of the day may be better for your
overall health. Evening is the most
appropriate time for showering so that you
can wash off all the dirt or variety of toxins
that accumulate on your skin and hair
throughout the day. You prevent the
transfer of those contaminants to bedding
when you shower at night.

4.Frequent showering: You shouldn’t
shower just because you are tempted to. If
you have a job that gets you dirty or do
exercise and you feel you need to shower,
go ahead.

5.Irregular cleaning: If your towel isn’t
thoroughly dried out after each use, it can
harbor bacteria which can be difficult in a
moist bathroom. Using a fresh towel every
other day is advisable.

6.Showering at wrong temperature: If your
water is too cold, and your cleanser doesn’t
lather easily. Too hot, and you’ll dry your
skin out. Water that is too hot or too cold
can strip your skin of its natural oils,
leaving it dry and itchy.

...so u addvisin Nigerians to take shower once a week?...correct?...YOU SOMALI PEOPLE MENNNN!!(no oofeinse) undecided
Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by Yuneehk(f): 10:19am On Apr 14, 2016
Guilty of no.6
Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 14, 2016
Shampoo is damaging to the hair!....unless it's sulfate free shampoo
Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by Daniel2289(m): 10:20am On Apr 14, 2016
Monalisa185:

check again

Is still d same. Modify it n feel d empty spaces.
Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by firstking01(m): 10:20am On Apr 14, 2016
Educative i must say.
Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by lordthree(m): 10:21am On Apr 14, 2016
[size=15pt]abeg I can't stop number 1, especially with this hot weather these days and no Nepa

And Number 3 is just stupid, so people should go to work without showering because it's better for your health to shower at night.. Why not just shower twice a day?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by Daniel2289(m): 10:22am On Apr 14, 2016
lordthree:
[size=15pt]abeg I can't stop number 1, especially with this hot weather these days and no Nepa [/size]

One like 4 u. I concur.

1 Like

Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by Monalisa185(f): 10:31am On Apr 14, 2016
Daniel2289:

Is still d same. Modify it n feel d empty spaces.

okay, modified, it was actually the fault of the browser I used, thank you very much for that correction. cheesy
Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by Monalisa185(f): 10:34am On Apr 14, 2016
AlienStar:
Well, I will say I'm guilty of no1 esp after a stressful day, trying to wash away all the yama-yama of that day! Buh I did no4 alot when I was lil thought it will make me look like whites, lol.

lol, crazy things we did when we were little, with our fish brain, now we know bettercheesy
Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by Monalisa185(f): 10:37am On Apr 14, 2016
MrCork:

...so u addvisin Nigerians to take shower once a week?...correct?...YOU SOMALI PEOPLE MENNNN!!(no oofeinse) undecided

MRCORK, I'm sure you don't even shower at alltongue, that piece of advice suits you bettertongue
Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by Monalisa185(f): 10:42am On Apr 14, 2016
lordthree:
[size=15pt]abeg I can't stop number 1, especially with this hot weather these days and no Nepa

And Number 3 is just stupid, so people should go to work without showering because it's better for your health to shower at night.. Why not just shower twice a day?[/size]

nah, that's not what no3 is implying, it means, in as much as you prefer taking a shower in the morning, you should equally consider taking one in the evening after the day's activities, that evening is more appropriate, doesn't mean you shouldn't shower before leaving for work or wherever.
Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by donbenedict(m): 10:50am On Apr 14, 2016
What a lot of people won't tell u is that they don't even baff until they wish to go out. cool
Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by AlienStar: 11:21am On Apr 14, 2016
As in eh, so many weird thoughts! smiley
Monalisa185:

lol, crazy things we did when we were little, with our fish brain, now we know bettercheesy
Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by AyamConfidence(m): 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
Abeg make i enter bathroom jare...normal baf na im i dey with half bucket of water so this advice....na back pocket i go put am.

1 Like

Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by Aguiyi13(m): 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
AlienStar:

Instead of long showering, Try using iron sponge.

thank Me later.
Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by AyamConfidence(m): 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
MrCork:

Cork mind yourself o....don't pick on Mona o....i will fight you o
Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by CutestNife(f): 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
So we that don't have/use a shower are safe?
Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by MrCork: 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
AyamConfidence:
Cork mind yourself o....don't pick on Mona o....i will fight you o

..Monalisa185?...OK bro...so was the deal wit her..u phukin or u jusss friends?.cheesy
Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by AyamConfidence(m): 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
MrCork:

..Monalisa185?...OK bro...so was the deal wit her..u phukin or u jusss friends?.cheesy
lol...cork STFU...The deal aint your business
Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by MrCork: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
AyamConfidence:
lol...cork STFU...The deal aiynt your business

....bro you too slow...let me move in? wink
Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by MrCork: 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
AyamConfidence:
lol...cork STFU...The deal aint your business

...teknicaly...sounds like she rejected u smiley
Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by AyamConfidence(m): 5:40am On Apr 15, 2016
MrCork:

....bro you too slow...let me move in? wink
no bro...i wont have you disturb Monalisa...and FYI, she didnt reject me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Alobright17 & Lawlahdey / Wow! Nigerian Model, Ramat Flashes Her Nippl3s In Wet Swimsuit - Photo / So I Messed Up Last Night, Still Can’t Believe I’m This Stupid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.