Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,640 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) (25602 Views)

83-Day-Old Marriage Dissolved In Ibadan / Two Day Old Baby Who Was Dumped In A Trash Can By Her Mother Rescued. Photos / Mother Accuses Soldiers Of Stomping 20-month-old Baby To Death In Delta (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
shocked
Some women dont deserve a womb
Re: 1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) by iyatrustee(f): 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
Would it not have been better to abort if she and the father of the baby could not abstain?

In my opinion, it is a lesser evil than carry a pregnacy full term and do this.

This scourge has come to stay especially when many people who do not have business having se.x are indulging in it
Re: 1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
flesh to flesh is best but be ready to face the test! sadly many can't. RIP to the neonate. Earth was not your true destination maybe. Its EVIL!
Re: 1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) by mynduu44: 2:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
taryour:
God please save this innocent little one in your mercy. I hope he or she is still alive.

what it would ve caused the woman to use condom is what it would ve caused you to read....

The child is dead madam uwa mmebi...
Re: 1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) by LecciGucci: 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
Re: 1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) by TBLAIZE(m): 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
DavidGodwin:
If only God had given this baby to that barren woman that has been mocked by friends, threatened by mother-in-law, despised by the husband... I can go on and on.
Some people were better not alive
u have said it ol jare jst so furious wit whoever did dat, who knws d child wuld have been d one to save nigeria#D MODA DESERVES DEATH
Re: 1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) by Phemmyrans: 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
omg , what a terrible world!
Re: 1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) by SexyStrawberry(f): 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
And I'm here looking for a child cry The only thing I'm waiting for is any handsome oyibo man to gimme belle coz I no wan born atutu boyoyo grin
Re: 1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) by Topestbilly(m): 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
taryour:
God please save this innocent little one in your mercy. I hope he or she is still alive.

Ma'am you didn't read the post ?
Re: 1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) by ritaoritza(f): 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
Its a thin line between HUMANITY and INSANITY! Ogini da Fvck!!!
Re: 1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
when u knw u dont have time to care for the baby why dont u abort it while it was still 2weeks old. this attitude is really bad. u are a disgrace to motherhood.
Re: 1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
taryour:

Edited...

its so unfortunately the little one died. This could have been avoided if abortion was done. why go thru the stress for 9months and thru the pain of labour and at the end of the all leave the innocent one helpless to die.

why by the gutter/bush/pit/river etc Why not by a church gate, hospital, motherless baby home, NGO, the baby would have been saved and taken care of. so sad, when will this wickedness stop.
what did u say? Abortion? If i e-slap u eeh! What happens to condom if u must do it. No let me hear u call ABORTION again
Re: 1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) by favourmic(m): 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
I blame the Fucking generation we are
Re: 1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) by Baraka1990(m): 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hmmmmm... Wickedness in high places... God judgment awaits
Re: 1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
Come make i giv u belle...D pikin i go giv u go fine pass oyibo extract
SexyStrawberry:
And I'm here looking for a child cry The only thing I'm waiting for is any handsome oyibo man to gimme belle coz I no wan born atutu boyoyo grin
Re: 1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) by Henycymama(f): 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
It is seriously well!!! some women can be so heartless, Olorun Ku aibinu, n the lady that gave birth to this baby wil b sitting comfortably.... May she never see peace IJN, Ds devil in human cloth n I pray her secret wil b revealed...
Re: 1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
Nawaoo.. Humans are heartless..
Re: 1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) by worshipdevice(m): 7:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
Story of Moses in the Bible part 2
Re: 1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) by Oluschenco(m): 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
RIP innocent baby. Your would-have-been mother suffered for 9 months in vain.
Re: 1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) by watered(m): 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
Fmartin:
Y keep pregnancy fr 9 months only to give birth nd dump

Silly generation.

# when last i checked, family planning ws nt costly

In Solid Star's voice; "Me sef I dey wonder why"
Re: 1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) by bashydemy(m): 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
God punish the mother, Ogun kill the mother, May she never conceive again in her life.. I weep to bed today when i get to the point where it says the **dead baby** I swear it will never be well with that woman.
Re: 1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) by TLisieux: 12:09am On Apr 15, 2016
Which stupid Abortion? Abortion will lead to the same result = death of an innocent baby. If you can have sex, then be ready to become a father or mother. If you are not ready to become one, then keep the baby to term and deliver safely and donate to motherless babies home. There are many couples longing to adopt such babies.
Abortion is EVIL.
taryour:

Edited...

its so unfortunately the little one died. This could have been avoided if abortion was done. why go thru the stress for 9months and thru the pain of labour and at the end of the all leave the innocent one helpless to die.

why by the gutter/bush/pit/river etc Why not by a church gate, hospital, motherless baby home, NGO, the baby would have been saved and taken care of. so sad, when will this wickedness stop.
Re: 1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) by diva90: 2:28am On Apr 15, 2016
This is madness! Carrying a baby for 9 months and then abandoning the baby for death after its born... undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience - The Scourge Of PHCN Estimated Billing / Mother Accidentally Kills Her Son After Giving Him Kerosene Instead Of Water / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.