Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,073 members, 7,863,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

Popular Boxer, Manny Pacquiao Builds Houses For The Poor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Boxer, Manny Pacquiao Builds Houses For The Poor (505 Views)

Runtown Blackmailed With A Sex Video By Eric Manny Records (Photos) / Eri Manny Sues Runtown; Sacks His Manager Ifeanyi Nwunne / Manny Pacquiao Builds Houses For The Poor Instead Of Buying A Bag Worth Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Boxer, Manny Pacquiao Builds Houses For The Poor by winkmart: 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
I don’t know why, there are always big differences between the way a man with white skin reason compared to the way a man with black skin thinks and acts.
While our black brother, Floyd Mayweather is spending millions of dollars on ashawo and strip girls right in his house, his fellow champion boxer, Manny Pacquiao is spending on churches and the poor.

As you read this, Many has built hundreds of houses for the poor in his hometown in Philippines. He said he loves giving to the poor and this is accordance to the words of God in the scriptures.
The picture above is one of such houses he built. Manny Pacquiao confirmed it and wrote:

I’m so happy giving this houses free to my constituents in Sarangani Province from my own pocket more than thousand families are the beneficiaries. and i’m still building more because i always believe what the bible says; 1 Peter 4:8-10 NIV[8] Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. [9] Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. [10] Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. Thank you Lord for everything even some people are criticizing me but I’m still happy because you live in me.

– black men hardly make any serious or great invention, we just like to dey enjoy. Sigh!

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/04/popular-boxer-manny-pacquiao-builds.html

LALASTICLALA

Re: Popular Boxer, Manny Pacquiao Builds Houses For The Poor by winkmart: 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
MEANWHILE SEE WHAT FLOYYD MAYWEATHER IS DOING FOR THE LADIES HERE

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/04/popular-boxer-manny-pacquiao-builds.html
Re: Popular Boxer, Manny Pacquiao Builds Houses For The Poor by Came: 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
No be everybody no say everything na varnity . God bless you bro.... Once one's eyes closes in death, shakara don finish ooooo...na legacy go remain.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Says It Will Just Cost You Only 250 Euros To Chat Or Facetime With Her / ‘i’m A Little Gay’: James Franco Opens Up About His Sexuality As He Says He’s ‘a / Another Woman Cries For Buhari On Fuel Scarcity (see Hilarious Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.