Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread - Romance (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (478850 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ivyy(f): 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Based on what, just being pretty?
Nope. By being intelligent, confident, humble and pretty wink

How's you?

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by JoeBlocks(m): 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
Favolly:

For now, yes

At least they haven't been drilled yet..
So you think that's enough to draw your conclusion from?

If its about being pretty, I believe Agbani wouldn't have won Miss World.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ivyy(f): 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
Favolly:
Ivyy would easily win if this was real life or if this wasn't a popularity contest...

*Unlooking undecided
You could make it happen wink
Join the team cheesy
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by JoeBlocks(m): 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
ivyy:
Nope. By being intelligent, confident, humble and pretty wink
How's you?
Then the question is, how intelligent are you?

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Fynestboi: 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
Laveda:

cheesy cheesy

You can always be the first and only though wink

Ehn ehn tell me this is for real, you just leave ll those guys and try me. kiss kiss

Our love go strong pass romeo and juliet own.

#looks around to see if aminat is not there#
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ivyy(f): 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Then the question is, how intelligent are you?

I guess you'd find out cheesy

So really, how are you? grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ivyy(f): 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
Fynestboi:

shocked shocked shocked

I can do more for you, you know winkoya name what you want.

Join the team #teamivyy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by JoeBlocks(m): 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
ivyy:

I guess you'd find out cheesy

So really, how are you? grin
Why find out later, when we could start finding out now?

I'm cool like that. Thanks for asking, you?

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Fynestboi: 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
Aminat508:
Gerrahhhhhhhhh ashewo, u go meet me for house undecided grin tongue

undecided undecided lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by postmann: 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

DJ Legend on the beat, mimzy on the vocals grin

Me I know Say The People Dem Love Me/
And I Know Oh/
Na Baba God Dey Bless Me And I Know Oh/
Dema Love My Style Hey/
I Dey Make Dem Happy/
People Dem Love My Style Hey/
Dem Say I Dey Make Dem Happy/
The Mama And The Papa Dem Know Me/
Children Just Dey Happy/
My Brother Shack Alcohol Oh Ooh/

Leggo Kpekele/
Shake Your Eke Hey/
Kpekele jump around And Kpeke/
Kpekele jump around and Kpekele/
Make Sure You Start To Dey Kpekele/

Leggo!! SaiMimzy!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ivyy(f): 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Why find out later, when we could start finding out now?

I'm cool like that. Thanks for asking, you?

I'm great cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Laveda(f): 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
Fynestboi:

Ehn ehn tell me this is for real, you just leave ll those guys and try me. kiss kiss

Our love go strong pass romeo and juliet own.

#looks around to see if aminat is not there#

That's sweet embarassed embarassed tongue
I'm for real here though
Huh? Who's Aminat? angry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Fynestboi: 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
Laveda:

That's sweet embarassed embarassed tongue
I'm for real here though
Huh? Who's Aminat? angry

One bae that always chase away bae fro me ni

She cannot suceed in this one no worry love kiss kiss kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Favolly(f): 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
JoeBlocks:

If people have already decided on who they'll vote for at nomination stage when we can only assess their pictures, why not?

That aside though, I know Ivyy. She's a really smart lady... And you can quote me for future reference wink

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Favolly(f): 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
JoeBlocks:

Chai! I'm just seeing that you compared Miss world competition to Miss NL

LOL! cheesy cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by JoeBlocks(m): 11:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
Favolly:

If people have already decided on who they'll vote for at nomination stage when we can only assess their pictures, why not?
You should know the nigerian society is one that graciously believe in seeing and hearing, without finding out if what they see and hear is true or are facts.

That aside though, I know Ivyy. She's a really smart lady... And you can quote me for future reference wink
Smart according to you right? Lol. There's a fine line between being smart and being intelligent. Same way there's a fine line between being brilliant and being intelligent. wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by JoeBlocks(m): 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
Favolly:

Chai! I'm just seeing that you compared Miss world competition to Miss NL

LOL! cheesy cheesy
No? What's the difference if truly I made such a comparison?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Favolly(f): 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
JoeBlocks:
You should know the nigerian society is one that graciously believe in seeing and hearing, without finding out if what they see and hear is true or are facts.

Smart according to you right? Lol. There's a fine line between being smart and being intelligent. Same way there's a fine line between being brilliant and being intelligent. wink
Bia, leave all these grammar... I don talk my own finish

Like Nairalanders care about the difference between brilliance and intelligence undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Favolly(f): 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
ivyy:
You could make it happen wink Join the team cheesy kiss kiss kiss
smiley smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Fynestboi: 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
All the miss nairaland wey don win, how them take promote nairaland as all of them go start campaign tommorw.

Good ways to start come and sponsor the interschool debate in education. undecided undecided undecided

Most of you will say I will doo this and that, them turn the thing to politics undecided

Where is tophaz the last winner? Inactive, but during the contest extremely active.
undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by JoeBlocks(m): 11:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
Favolly:

Bia, leave all these grammar... I don talk my own finish

Like Nairalanders care about the difference between brilliance and intelligence undecided
By nairalanders, I believe you mean me also. So, I care!.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Favolly(f): 11:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
JoeBlocks:
By nairalanders, I believe you mean me also. So, I care!.
Of course you are a NLer... Still, that's just one vote amongst thousands

Who else besides Joe cares about such a thing? Abeg not many people want to be that deep on top miss NL matter. It's not that serious undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by M400(f): 2:14am On Apr 28, 2016
ivyy:

Oh I confess it grin
I love you no be small grin never felt like this I'm my entire life cheesy

Oya join nau embarassed
Really showing you are smart to do anything to get someone to join your team buh thats so different from being intelligent.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Fiwasayo(f): 2:51am On Apr 28, 2016
fretfingers:

shocked For real?
lipsrsealed I came too late... I used to believe the popular saying-"the beautiful ones are yet to be born" cry you just made me attest to it as void.

grin u still look young though... Seems you're growing younger tongue grin grin

Tell me those kids are twin grin... Cuz I can't bring myself to fathom how a mother of two looks this sassy n enchanting--one word comes to mind SOIGNE grin. *whispers* cuz u don't look like one who hits the gym cool grin

Ahhh grin the gym is my second home
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ReorxTohGan(m): 2:51am On Apr 28, 2016
Vote Ko,voltage Ni!!...why will i vote,wen none of these contestants fine reach ma personal person...

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 4:27am On Apr 28, 2016
You are simply the best. smiley
#HurricaneMimzy
#TrendMimzy

[quote author=postmann post=45105832][/quote]
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 4:29am On Apr 28, 2016
#HurricaneMimzy cheesy
You're too much hunnie. Thank u. Mwahhhh #NOHOMO wink

ogorwyne:

My niggggaaaa!!! Team Mimzy welcomes you with a holy kiss. Na u we dey wait for since. Welcome on board. You sabi wetin the masses want.

Sai Mimzy!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ivyy(f): 5:53am On Apr 28, 2016
M400:

Really showing you are smart to do anything to get someone to join your team buh thats so different from being intelligent.
Hun, obviously trying to be smart or being smart and friendly does not necessarily mean intelligence cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ogorwyne(f): 6:43am On Apr 28, 2016
mimzy:
#HurricaneMimzy cheesy You're too much hunnie. Thank u. Mwahhhh #NOHOMO wink
You are welcome Queen Mimzy. 'Keep trending.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Laveda(f): 7:05am On Apr 28, 2016
Fynestboi:

One bae that always chase away bae fro me ni

She cannot suceed in this one no worry love kiss kiss kiss

We'll need to take her out of the way then grin

Morning Darling smiley kiss
You slept well? wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Ndifereke: 7:34am On Apr 28, 2016
Na wa o. Because of ordinary E-contest na em person go dey grill the contestants with the issue of being smart, intelligent, wise and what have you. E never reach that level. Shior!! Vote based on who you feel is intelligent, pretty, sexy, well-mannered, etc. There's no way to determine who's intelligent or not with these drillings. Even the Q&A segment, any of the contestants fit give am em friend to answer am for him or her and you go dey here they clap say he or she dey brilliant. It's a goddamn contest based mostly on looks not a debate contest. If the Q&A segment no do you for the intelligence criteria, then no vote at all. Allow contestant to be breath, mbok!! Them no be Dasuki wey them dey investigate!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by JoeBlocks(m): 7:44am On Apr 28, 2016
Favolly:

Of course you are a NLer... Still, that's just one vote amongst thousands

Who else besides Joe cares about such a thing? Abeg not many people want to be that deep on top miss NL matter. It's not that serious undecided
Then if its not that serious why did you make the comment saying ivvy will win if it wasn't a polarity contest or something of sort? You should have looked away, like thousands did?

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (411) (Reply)

Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.