Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Obama' Kenyan Birth Certificate Found? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama' Kenyan Birth Certificate Found? (1065 Views)

BREAKING: Kenyan Government Releases Obama’s Real Birth Certificate / Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized / Kenyan Forces Claim Control Of Westgate Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama' Kenyan Birth Certificate Found? by naliakar: 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2009
Finally they latch onto something! What will Tayo-D say now?
Who is fooling who. I wonder.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/03/kenyan-birth-certificate_n_249850.html
Re: Obama' Kenyan Birth Certificate Found? by preselect(m): 3:19am On Aug 04, 2009
lol . . grin . . tayo D will believe it . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Obama' Kenyan Birth Certificate Found? by adconline(m): 10:30am On Aug 04, 2009
why is this  woman so absorbed with obama's immigration status even she wasnt born in the us? looks like she got her miseducation from boko haram university.
Re: Obama' Kenyan Birth Certificate Found? by naliakar: 11:48am On Aug 04, 2009
adconline:

why is this  woman so absorbed with obama's immigration status even she wasnt born in the us? looks like she got her miseducation from boko haram university.

Adconine

Pray, which university be boko haram now?
Re: Obama' Kenyan Birth Certificate Found? by adconline(m): 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2009
Naliakar,
Go ask her brothers and sisters in the north wetin be boko haram university
Re: Obama' Kenyan Birth Certificate Found? by naliakar: 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2009
adconline:

Naliakar,

I located it. Wow. No wonder Naija has such intellectual bottom feeders. Thank God I am not part of it.
Re: Obama' Kenyan Birth Certificate Found? by MrCrackles(m): 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2009
Topic
Who cares if his Kenyan umbilical cord was found!
Re: Obama' Kenyan Birth Certificate Found? by naliakar: 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic
Who cares if his Kenyan umbilical cord was found!

Real America (the Birther's brand) does. can't you see?
Re: Obama' Kenyan Birth Certificate Found? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2009
probably planted by individuals within the Obama camp.
Re: Obama' Kenyan Birth Certificate Found? by JeSoul(f): 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2009
naliakar:

Finally they latch onto something! What will Tayo-D say now?
Who is fooling who. I wonder.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/03/kenyan-birth-certificate_n_249850.html

Look at this yeye Cambridge boy cheesy
Who the hell cares about whether or not he was born in Hawaii or on the moon? He still survived a brutal election against the Clintons grin if he wasn't a citizen he should be awared the status just becos of that.
Re: Obama' Kenyan Birth Certificate Found? by naliakar: 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2009
JeSoul:

Look at this yeye Cambridge boy cheesy
Who the hell cares about whether or not he was born in Hawaii or on the moon? He still survived a brutal election against the Clintons grin if he wasn't a citizen he should be awared the status just becos of that.

Do not take it seriously. You know Orly Taitz ppears to be a mental case.
Where are you Je Soul my dear? I made you an offer of a drink in Cambridge and I have not heard from you in this regard. Has Tayo placed some Yoruba charm on you or what? That would be tragic.
Re: Obama' Kenyan Birth Certificate Found? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2009
is naliakar male?

funny, his posts and user id seem so feminine.
Re: Obama' Kenyan Birth Certificate Found? by TayoD1(m): 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2009
@naliakar,

Do not take it seriously. You know Orly Taitz ppears to be a mental case.
Where are you Je Soul my dear? I made you an offer of a drink in Cambridge and I have not heard from you in this regard. Has Tayo placed some Yoruba charm on you or what? That would be tragic.
Why am I not surprised that you are one of those tribalists? Little wonder you have some racist tendencies.
Re: Obama' Kenyan Birth Certificate Found? by naliakar: 12:08am On Aug 07, 2009
tpia.:

is naliakar male?

funny, his posts and user id seem so feminine.

It seems you have been reading Virginia Woolf's "A Room of one's own". That is okay as long you you don't give me the attributes of a DRAG, which practice I loathe handsomely. Tell, me if Flora Nwapa's or Buchi Emecheta's names were removed from their works, would you determine their gender group based on "how they write?"
Re: Obama' Kenyan Birth Certificate Found? by naliakar: 12:13am On Aug 07, 2009
Tayo-D:

@naliakar,
Why am I not surprised that you are one of those tribalists? Little wonder you have some racist tendencies.

Tayo-D
Take it easy man. Since when did Igbos become tribalists? My interest is in JeSoul, a gem and a true paragon of beauty. Keeping away competitors especially those with complexes away. Me a racist!! If your accusation is analogous to that of birther's or Health reform protesters" calling Obama a NAZI, I welcome it as a compliment. tongue tongue
Re: Obama' Kenyan Birth Certificate Found? by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 07, 2009
Tayo-D:

@naliakar,

does this person seem sane, to you?
Re: Obama' Kenyan Birth Certificate Found? by TayoD1(m): 3:54am On Aug 07, 2009
@naliakar,

What has my tribe got to do with your pursuit of JeSoul? Your refernce to it betrays your innermost thoughts. I hate tribalism as much as I hate racism. Be it the minority on the majority or vice versa.

@tpia,

does this person seem sane, to you?
Depends on who you ask. tongue
Re: Obama' Kenyan Birth Certificate Found? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2009
Tayo-D:

@tpia,
Depends on who you ask. tongue

true undecided
Re: Obama' Kenyan Birth Certificate Found? by NiceHans: 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2009
Whats all d fus about obama birth place? The fact he is the Boss of The UNITED STATES OF  AMERICA!!!  YES WE CAN! AM BLACK and am PROUD!
Re: Obama' Kenyan Birth Certificate Found? by mamagee6(f): 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2009
adconline:

Naliakar,

I don't know.
Re: Obama' Kenyan Birth Certificate Found? by RichyBlacK(m): 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2009
Anybody taking Republicans seriously, needs to be on Zoloft!
Re: Obama' Kenyan Birth Certificate Found? by naliakar: 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2009
Check this out.

http://alusainc./2009/02/10/david-otunga-chicago-illinois/

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2009/08/jennifer-hudson-gives-birth-to-david-otunga-jr/

I am sure when their child wishes to run for office 47 years from now, they will doubt the childs Chicago birth and scavange for Otunga's father kenyan background too.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Ambassador to Kenya runs amok and brutalizes Wife / Caught On Tape: Lion Attacks Man In Cage / Is The Cameroonian And France Government Hiding Something From Us?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.