Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls (6097 Views)

The Full Story of Chibok Girls' Release and Ransom Paid - Wall Street Journal / Parents Of Chibok Girls Cry As They See Their Daughters In New Video / I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls by Reportmusic(f): 11:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
President Buhari has assured parents and relations of the kidnapped Chibok girls that he frequently reflects on the ordeal of the captives in the hands of Boko Haram terrorists and shares the pain of their continued absence from home. Buhari said this in a statement released by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Shehu Garba. Part of the statement reads;

"On the second anniversary of the kidnap of the girls which is today, President Buhari affirms that, as a parent and leader of the country, he understands the torment, frustration and anxiety of the parents and will not spare any effort to ensure the safe return of the girls. The President continues to believe that with the total commitment of the Federal Government, Nigerian Armed Forces and security agencies, and the support of the international community, the girls will be eventually rescued. President Buhari notes that thousands of persons, mostly women and children, who were kidnapped by Boko Haram, have already been rescued and reunited with their families. He shares the hope of the parents that the Chibok girls will ultimately be rescued and reunited with their families as well. The President assures the parents that the Federal Government and security agencies will continue to explore all possible options for the safe return of the girls. President Buhari urges the parents to continue to exercise patience and understanding as the government works diligently to ensure that the girls return home unharmed. The President thanks all Nigerians, religious and civil organizations, and the international community for their continued sympathy, support and prayers for the return of the Chibok girls."

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/i-share-your-pains-buhari-tells-parents.html

2 Likes

Re: I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls by doughziay: 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
INDEED!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls by izospindle(m): 12:08am On Apr 15, 2016
people are just wasting time there no way buhari is going to release money to rescue a few girl so that BH can regroup and kill people or are you not happy that you dont read of kills daily as was the case. let just pray the NA finds them

3 Likes

Re: I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 15, 2016
Buhari can lie ehn...lie mohammed

11 Likes

Re: I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls by Rexphobia(m): 8:03am On Apr 15, 2016
Everything looks easy to a spectator... See how easy it was to rescue the girls on paper during campaign?

Boko would only have kept the girls in one camp as a bargaining chip If they really wanted to release them... But I seriously doubt that... They must have been shared into different teams and.....

Lemme stop there

8 Likes

Re: I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls by Sijo01(f): 8:03am On Apr 15, 2016
Super story! Rescue the girl already.

8 Likes

Re: I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls by jtizie(m): 8:03am On Apr 15, 2016
J
Re: I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls by Nicepoker(m): 8:04am On Apr 15, 2016
Buhari the beggar.

3 Likes

Re: I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 15, 2016
I believe in the chibok girls before buh now i believe is a scam!

4 Likes

Re: I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls by augster(m): 8:05am On Apr 15, 2016
He feels it... Better believe it
Re: I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 15, 2016
The last meeting he had with the girl's parents he walked out on them, today" he share their pains"... is it from his heart cos i knw his a heartless man.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls by bqlekan(m): 8:05am On Apr 15, 2016
Me too
Re: I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls by Nelkoko: 8:05am On Apr 15, 2016
Bring dem where una hide dem abeg.... Which yeye pain

5 Likes

Re: I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls by yekparikpa(m): 8:06am On Apr 15, 2016
You share their pains from China. It's well ooo!

8 Likes

Re: I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls by repogirl(f): 8:06am On Apr 15, 2016
Dear Boooohari,

You have a funny way of showing you care. Barricading the road and denying the people access to the state house? Is that how you care?

You think it's by saying 'I share your pains' abi?

You think you can run your mouth and the parents will find solace in your empty words which never produce any results?

The only way you can share in their pains is if one of your teenage daughters is kidnapped and sexually abused so much that she chooses to be a suicide bomber in order to escape such torture.

Till then, you can not share even one percent of their pain. angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 15, 2016
I thought they said the video was a lie

1 Like

Re: I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls by patchsk(f): 8:07am On Apr 15, 2016
Buhari is a great fool.

8 Likes

Re: I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls by Nelkoko: 8:07am On Apr 15, 2016
Wen dem know say baba win election and NO fit tell him bois to come kidnap again

6 Likes

Re: I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls by Ratello: 8:07am On Apr 15, 2016
Na now the movie start very funny President begging indeed when he is busy discovering "Forbidden City" in far away China instead of fixing the myriad of problems at home. When a former Northern Governor declared recently that this Junketeer-in-Chief is insensitive to the plight of the masses people were asking for his head undecided this is how 4 years will roll away while achieving nothing order than "mouth action" (pardon me), yeye President behaving badly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls by Emmylive(m): 8:08am On Apr 15, 2016
Not trying to say rescuing some girls that went missing a long time ago isn't important, bt Mr president, u got more pressing issues to attend to. #saveoureconomy

1 Like

Re: I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls by Leviseed: 8:08am On Apr 15, 2016
From China or from where, pls where is he talking from?

4 Likes

Re: I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 15, 2016
izospindle:
people are just wasting time there no way buhari is going to release money to rescue a few girl so that BH can regroup and kill people or are you not happy that you dont read of kills daily as was the case. let just pray the NA finds them
So you mean he shld 4get abt the girls?.

Remember that rescuing the girls was one of his campaign promises.

4 Likes

Re: I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls by Ratello: 8:14am On Apr 15, 2016
herbie27:

Abeg tell him, perhaps he must have forgotten...

4 Likes

Re: I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls by Olril18(m): 8:16am On Apr 15, 2016
Reportmusic:
President Buhari has assured parents and relations of the kidnapped Chibok girls that he frequently reflects on the ordeal of the captives in the hands of Boko Haram terrorists and shares the pain of their continued absence from home. Buhari said this in a statement released by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Shehu Garba. Part of the statement reads;

"On the second anniversary of the kidnap of the girls which is today, President Buhari affirms that, as a parent and leader of the country, he understands the torment, frustration and anxiety of the parents and will not spare any effort to ensure the safe return of the girls. The President continues to believe that with the total commitment of the Federal Government, Nigerian Armed Forces and security agencies, and the support of the international community, the girls will be eventually rescued. President Buhari notes that thousands of persons, mostly women and children, who were kidnapped by Boko Haram, have already been rescued and reunited with their families. He shares the hope of the parents that the Chibok girls will ultimately be rescued and reunited with their families as well. The President assures the parents that the Federal Government and security agencies will continue to explore all possible options for the safe return of the girls. President Buhari urges the parents to continue to exercise patience and understanding as the government works diligently to ensure that the girls return home unharmed. The President thanks all Nigerians, religious and civil organizations, and the international community for their continued sympathy, support and prayers for the return of the Chibok girls."

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/i-share-your-pains-buhari-tells-parents.html

buhari?? why u too dey lie like this?

5 Likes

Re: I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls by Tamzblaze(m): 8:20am On Apr 15, 2016
Buhari is bac to fight corruption

4 Likes

Re: I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls by somehowpenis(m): 8:22am On Apr 15, 2016
Nonsense angry
Re: I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls by izospindle(m): 8:24am On Apr 15, 2016
herbie27:

NOT my thoughts..........but paying ransom may lead to a reemergence of the group.......we should be thinking of cutting supply
Re: I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls by Ptoocool(m): 8:27am On Apr 15, 2016
patchsk:
Buhari is a great fool.

Please tell me when he's FULLY back,,ah wan collect my phone from him, e don suppose full by now,,

What do you say Buhari is again??

1 Like

Re: I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 15, 2016
How does he share their pain
Its an insult !!! His busy flying all over the place .. When other wud have wiped these ppl out long time ago ..

So sad embarassed wonder how the families of those girls feel seeing this .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls by eddyslim(m): 8:31am On Apr 15, 2016
Mtchew. Stupidity in high places

3 Likes

Re: I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls by stmayor(m): 8:35am On Apr 15, 2016
ok
Re: I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls by wunmi590(m): 9:02am On Apr 15, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Civil War: The Igbos Drew First Blood. / Nigerians Should Pray For APC To Leave In 2019 –Ezeife / Major General Buhari: CNN Carries The News Of Buhari's Dictatorship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.