Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,329 members, 7,850,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know (43105 Views)

Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! / 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:21am On Apr 15, 2016
torqque7:

Hihihi grin ;Dthat is what hungry girls usually say to guys..your mates the find how to become independent strong ladies and u are here thinking of how to leach on a man..smh I pitty u,the world is upgrading, it will do u good to upgrade with it my dear

C'mon shattap there...you don't even wanna know my worth....if its not that u so foolish I wonder why ud be drinking pmc on anothers headache........it is ur kind that wanna date a girl in an oshofree way with contributing to her pocket.....yet u bleep the most.....mtchewww.....better make sense there

2 Likes

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by torqque7(m): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

C'mon shattap there...you don't even wanna know my worth....if its not that u so foolish I wonder why ud be drinking pmc on anothers headache........it is ur kind that wanna date a girl in an oshofree way with contributing to her pocket.....yet u bleep the most.....mtchewww.....better make sense there
Rotfl grin ;Dlike seriously? Did u just say ur worth,u got me laughing like hell I must confess but my dear empty barrels make the loudest noise, if you are worth anything u won't be trying to leach on a man,mumu which one be date in osho free way again?see ur life u need someone to contribute to ur pocket Abi?hahaha know ur worth indeed.. And its pcm not PMC obviously u are not well enlightened so I won't blame u for sounding like a female from the village 50years ago who depended on men for everything and has nothing to offer apart from opening her legs for him..like I said before u need to upgrade madam. Don't quote me again pls,just upgrade urself and be happy.

4 Likes

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2016
[quote author=torqque7 post=44722959]
Rotfl grin ;Dlike seriously? Did u just say ur worth,u got me laughing like hell I must confess but my dear empty barrels make the loudest noise, if you are worth anything u won't be trying to leach on a man,mumu which one be date in osho free way again?see ur life u need someone to contribute to ur pocket Abi?

U see the reason while I said you just so foolish.....whose fault is it that you can't read and decode simply english...were ever did I mention the rubbish uve been blabbling about as a criteria,hmm??fool better go learn the diff btw a question and a statement that you posing it to be....okpo

1 Like

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by torqque7(m): 11:57am On Apr 15, 2016
[quote author=BornnAgainChild post=44723134][/quote]
Chai,ur not the brightest of the bunch are u sweetheart?..u even dumber than I imagined, u said something about me looking for osho free without contributions to the girls pocket which means that is what u expect from guys, to contribute to ur pocket.smh how can I be explaining ur own post to u?do u now see wat I mean when I say you are kind of slow upstairs?and that thing is simple English,not simply English ok..well u asked a question and I also asked a question too grin ;Dbut u took it personal cos u a gold digging b.itch...now c u making me use nasty words on u undecided

3 Likes

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by Julietcutie(f): 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
watsup with number 12?
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by mayree2t9(f): 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
cheesy nice 1
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
[quote author=torqque7 post=44723435]
Chai,ur not the brightest of the .well u asked a question and I also asked a question too grin ;Dbut u took it personal cos u a gold digging b.itch

Your mother must be more dumber for having u
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by torqque7(m): 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
[quote author=BornnAgainChild post=44725792][/quote]
Your moniker and signature tho..lol,u probably one of those hypocrites that forms Christian only to be a demon and witch in reality,smh..talking about someone's mother?lol is that what your bible taught you?what a shame,na your type way de go church to find husband after fvcking the whole town as a prostitute.God deliver us from karishika,bornagain child indeed,smh. latter you'll want to open ur smelly mouth to preach Christ shey?na wa

1 Like

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
[quote author=torqque7 post=44727063]

Keep ranting u fool....let's blame ur mum again for this rubbish u saying
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by babyfaceafrica: 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
Trash...especially no 3..try that ish with me and see me move on...who get time for rubbish..life is too short for one lady to keep we waiting!!!

1 Like

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by Marley01(m): 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
Learn to be patient thats all. Humans change as the seasons do.
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by tivta(m): 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
Mr man speak for your self, who has time to chase a girl when he can chase money? Dressing well to impress a girl? Is she going to interview him?
This op is an amateur...

1 Like

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by Luckygurl(f): 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
But really??
How true is no 3?

Guys do you actually prefer ladies that give you a hard time
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by obonono(m): 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
Speak for yourself, ju man. I don't like girls who give me 'hard time'. Can't stay around long enough for that bullshit while she might be begging another guy somewhere to Bleep her harder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
seriously dis guy make sense
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
The proliferation of bloggers has made misinformation a reality in our daily lives.

1 Like

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by northvietnam(m): 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

No. 10 is so real

janzguy:

3. We like girls who give us a hard time, because when we finally get them to go out with us, the reward is greater.

Op i will score you 0/100 in this number 3.
For me , i feel like a fool and worthless when a girl plays hard to catch for me.

If i persist then when ever i enter ur canan land, N i will rubbish u like iyanya did to yvonne nelson
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by Kgdavid(m): 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
amokeme:
No. 12 tho undecided

A strong sign that this is another copy and paste job because i am not sure if even 0.5% of girls with 20% Nigerian blood in their veins have ever (since 1950), or would ever do something of that sort. So how can we guys love it when the ladies do something we have never experienced? How many Nigerian guys go jogging sef?

1 Like

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by Taeewo(m): 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
we change underwear anytime u wanna visit..... lol

1 Like

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by mama777(f): 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
your no.9 reminds me of what my dad told me when I just got married. men sha...
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by godfrey01(m): 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
All the guys mind don dey drink origin now.... coolAll the guys mind don dey drink origin now....
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by anochuko01(m): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
yeah yeah...until you discover you've been given ZONAL markinggrin if you know what I mean
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
na pneumonia go kill you way wan run inside rain undecided
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by Vince77(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
obonono:
Speak for yourself, ju man. I don't like girls who give me 'hard time'. Can't stay around long enough for that bullshit while she might be begging another guy somewhere to Bleep her harder.
this is just the fact
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
janzguy:
1. Guys know their priorities. So if your boyfriend is always "Too Busy", he probably doesn't want to be with you anymore.

2. We get jealous when you are more playful with other guys than us.

3. We like girls who give us a hard time, because when we finally get them to go out with us, the reward is greater.

4. It also make us feel accomplished. You think its only ladies who love compliments? We love it when you notice our new haircut and complement us about it.

5. We like it when you show us off to your friends, it means you think we are completely worthy of you.

6. Whether your are skinny or curvy or somewhere in between, you are attractive if we are comfortable about your body.

7. When we know there is a possibility that we might bump into you, we actually spend time planning our outfit.

8. We love getting early phone calls from you, even if you disrupt our peaceful slumber.

9. We love girls who are great with kids. Because if you are great with a three year old kid, then you can definitely put up with us.

10. When we choose our cloths for our dates, we actually take note of what we where wearing the last time we saw (we don't want you to think we only have one shirt on our wardrobe).

11. We know we are in love with you when your name always comes up in our conversations with others.

12. We like girls who can go unconventional dates with us (like going jogging in the rain together).

14. We still get jealous when you talk about male celebrities you admire.

15. The most attractive girls are the one's who look naturally beautiful.

Source: www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/04/15-guys-secret-every-lady-should-know.html?m=1

Where is number 13?

1 Like

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by dungcyano: 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
Read short news and earn big box.....http://monthofnews.com/referal/index.html
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by Joycelyn28: 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
Wow so cool.no9 tho so funny
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by Spydamannn(m): 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
I don't like hard time,I like females that like me
Even if she ugly and she likes me I'm gon like her
Lol

1 Like

Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by packagerz: 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
Humm, I like your way and style ooo,,,but guys wahala self too muc...

My friend wey get 3good gals nko?
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by ThisYourTatafo: 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
Janzguy?

Na!
More like JonzGuy
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by jojothaiv(m): 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
emitoz:
You tried man, but all the 'WE's don't apply to all guys.
Thank you...
Re: 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know by fotadmowmend(m): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
No 13 nko ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) / When You Glow Up Together: Couple Share 2009 Vs 2018 Photos / White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.