Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty (31384 Views)

Governors Who Will Face Hottest Battles In 2019 / "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume / Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty by labamo07(m): 11:02am On Apr 15, 2016
Ccb abi cctv or wetin una call una self, do the needful to pass judgment and stop making Nigerians look like non existing identities.....................
Re: CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty by Mopolchi: 11:02am On Apr 15, 2016
j
Re: CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty by anonimi: 11:02am On Apr 15, 2016
ufumes:
I never knew he will last this long in the seat already

Why?
Did APC ask his fellow senators to impeach him yet?
Or is that not the DEMOCRATIC way?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2933230_yousee_jpeg5c5368177eaadfefe6b56dfaa198a093

TippyTop:
[size=15pt]Before an election do this:[/size]

Buhari as father of the Nation
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1896066_4_jpeg9679ccb5a92f650b83fcf29e0a6a6775

Buhari as an Igbo man

Buhari as a Niger Deltan
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1896071_0_jpeg37d473e6ddd9a12d2adf7c748e2ee2ef

[size=15pt]After the election:[/size]

Buhari as himself:
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkSyIqRCNYzUjS50n7ZWEA-OxYQb1HHK01lchPc3y1fCi6dTAW[/img]

[size=18pt]A leopard never changes its spots.[/size]

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty by sylve11: 11:03am On Apr 15, 2016
nor be this country we dey? nothing go happen cool

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty by sexymoma(f): 11:04am On Apr 15, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
saraki is going nowhere, he is a role model for the youths of this country
eh get inside nd go finish that noodles what do you know about politics angry
Re: CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty by Jiyal(m): 11:05am On Apr 15, 2016
Role model for you but not for Nigerian youth.Is that the steps you want to take in life? You are a failure in the new Nigeria that is built on sincerity and justice.
TANTUMERGO007:
Re: CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 15, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

Re: CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty by anonimi: 11:06am On Apr 15, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty by samento: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
If Saraki is the role for the youth, then our youths are failures to the future. And the country will be reeling in pains and poverty. Go and ask the Kwarans
Re: CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty by bash4us(m): 11:14am On Apr 15, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

If Saraki is your role model, i pity you and your next 5 generations sad sad sad
Re: CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty by adeyinkaadebami1(m): 11:20am On Apr 15, 2016
Senator saraki has no where to go,the jugde we only impose fine on him,and d fine is money,saraki is one of nigeria pillar.its either you take it or leave it
Re: CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty by hadaydhollarpo(m): 11:25am On Apr 15, 2016
Role model to you morron n upsided thinking Nigerian youths. No doubt u came from a corrupt background just like ur hero Saraki.
TANTUMERGO007:
Re: CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:27am On Apr 15, 2016
sexymoma:
That" if found guilty" person wey dem don justify since dem go come dia dey feed Nigerians with lies and prestense Naija don become joke since this days of Awolowo angry
I tell you, since 1606.
Re: CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 15, 2016
In fact for that question u asked him, u are my role model. Lol
catlova2:

How old are you?
Re: CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty by AareOlumidey: 11:30am On Apr 15, 2016
i guess you are not from kwara.
TANTUMERGO007:
Re: CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 15, 2016
Kwara is as backward as kogi state
samento:
If Saraki is the role for the youth, then our youths are failures to the future. And the country will be reeling in pains and poverty. Go and ask the Kwarans
Re: CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty by piagetskinner(m): 11:33am On Apr 15, 2016
At least it will be a lesson for others ..

But come to think of it..saraki is not the only one who falsely declared his assets
Re: CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty by prinsam30: 11:34am On Apr 15, 2016
funlord:
angry

From your logical thought, it is easy to see that YOU possess the sort of brilliance found in cursed he goats!!!

what a good reply from a great thinking Nigerian, three gbosa for u jor

2 Likes

Re: CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty by clickwtB(m): 11:35am On Apr 15, 2016
SARAKI IS A DANGEROUS POLITICIAN!HE TRIES HARD TO EVADE THE LAW!GOD HELP US BRING THIS MAN DOWN AS IT WILL GREATLY BOOST THE NATION ANTI CORRUPTION DRIVE/PROCESS IN NIGERIA.SARAKI IS SO DANGEROUS THAT I SHIVER REMEMBER 13 SOULS DIED IN HIS HOUSE JUST TO COLLECT MEAGRE SALLAH DASH!!!PLEASE SARAKI GO!
Re: CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty by Tarzaa(m): 11:46am On Apr 15, 2016
But this man (saraki), do appear in the tribunal with both domestic and foreign chambers! I don't see him loosing the case with this team. Sorry, only kidding!
Re: CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty by nigeriafilm(m): 11:46am On Apr 15, 2016
I stil consider this Mr Saraki's trial as a witch-hunt until all those perceived to have lied in their asset declaration forms are brought on the same page with him. Then and only then do I take the anti corruption fight serious.
Re: CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 15, 2016
Viewers - please keep a close eye on this Nollywood Drama as it unfolds -NOTHING WILL HAPPEN - CHANGE OR NO CHANGE. this is NIGERIA cry
Re: CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty by Biggestjoe72(m): 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
....just listen to yourself.
Re: CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty by beejaybig: 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
a role model for ur like.
Re: CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty by POYINKOR(m): 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
Let us not see the trial as of senate president or Bukola Saraki, butof a Nigerian. The laws were made not with the anticipation of anybody in mind.
If undeclaration of asset by a public office holder is a crime, then who ever commitd it be made to face the purnishment.
Asset declaration is for people who have assets, for those common men who do not have, the law is not for them.
I wonder what Nairalanders think about anticipated purchase.
A judgement should be able to fulfill the followings:
1. Purnish the offender as per the law
2. The State or person who was offended must be at peace and be satisfied with the purnishment.
3. It must serve as a deterrant to others.
Re: CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty by pamdaniel(m): 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
i tot i would see prison things on the list
Re: CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty by LocalChamp: 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
SARAKI, THE FACE OF CORRUPTION

Re: CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty by bittertalk1993(m): 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

'Role model' or "Road model".
Re: CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty by haqun: 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

Role model. I'm not sure you understand the meaning of role model. And which youths are you representing in the first place?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend / Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day / Is Nigeria A Country Or A Nation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.