Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East (44988 Views)

Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? / PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West / Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East by msjijitar(m): 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
[quote author=Islie post=44720242]

…South-south to produce Reps Speaker

http://sunnewsonline.com/2019-pdp-zones-president-to-north-vp-goes-to-south-east/

It's in our DNA to rule Nigeria, I'm very happy as agreement favour Yoruba region, IGBOS Can relocates to Cameron if they are not happy with this
Re: 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
orlaryemy:
Good of you, just like you people pushed Jonathan. Why are mine even bordered, Let`s wait and see what happens. Politics requires brain and it all about building bridges, but it seems our brother from the east still don`t understand how politics is played. Bring it on and let`s who lose more.
excuse me, are you people greedy or what? Do u expect PDP to zone its VP to South west or what? Didnt Pdp gave u people 8yrs presidency? What kind of dumb and stupid bridge are u talking about here?
Tufiakwa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East by Justicealh3(m): 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
PAINGAIN:
I must admit, the hausas are the master at politics. They have made this that no matter which party wins an hausa person will still be president beyond 2019. Genius.
Kikikikikikiki gringringrin U don talkam well.
Re: 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
Southern Nigeria have ruled Nigeria under PDP for 14yrs since 1999..

Obj -8yrs
yaradua- 2yrs
Goodluck jonathan-6yrs
So its the turn of the North East/West to get pdp 2019 flag. That is Justice.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East by tuniski: 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
PassingShot:
grin

If Igbos and their other wailing zombies would want us to take them serious, PDP should zone presidency to the SE and VP to the North. It is only then some of us will believe they are not the true slaves they accuse SWners of.

cheesy

Politics is not played that way. The mood of the nation is of for a northern president. For all the reasons adduced for GeJ's defeat, the undeniable one is that whether GEJ like let him be d best performing president, the political class were bent on changing him to balance ethnic renaissance of the north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East by hmuhammad(m): 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
PMB till 2023! No northern candidate can stand Buhari. This time around 12 million votes will go to PMB from north, west na landslide. We don't even need 5% votes

3 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East by Brugo(m): 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
Lol. Why not zone the President to SE? Automatic failure. cheesy cheesy

Ipob members won't be happy about this. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East by obailala(m): 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
robosky02:
the game plan use a norther to knock out APC at the centre

At the end of the day, the whole outcry about rejecting APC 'because it is a northern party' is just hyper-myopia at work. How can you hate and reject the north so much to the point of supporting a northern candidate to remove another northern candidate, and then the northern candidate that goes in there, stays there for a further 8 years?... In other words, you hate the north so much that you have to perpetuate the north for the next 12 years to remove the north; a classic case of 'Iberiberism' if you ask me. grin cheesy

The fact is that to get to the top, you must need the support of major allies; so when you reject every major ally on the grounds of some irrational ethnic bigotry and hate, this irrational hatred always comes back to mock you. Now the regional SE/SS PDP plans to field a northern candidate. I just dey laugh! grin

11 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East by hmuhammad(m): 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Southern Nigeria have ruled Nigeria under PDP for 14yrs since 1999..

Obj -8yrs
yaradua- 2yrs
Goodluck jonathan-6yrs
So its the turn of the North East/West to get pdp 2019 flag. That is Justice.

no vacancy in ASO VILLA till 2023

4 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East by CSTR2: 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
fasbat:
PDP are not sincere and in-grates ! Why not put up an Igbo man as President for d 100%? Ndi-igbo, sorry ,they will surely remember u in year 2027! Ha, too long but come to south-west, we will teach una how to play politics, Yorubas don't put all their eggs in one Basket...
I think you would find that Yoruba have all their eggs in the Apc basket.
Even Pdp knows it.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
hmuhammad:
no vacancy in ASO VILLA till 2023
typing on Nairaland is cheap, our thumb print will decide that in 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East by dustydee: 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
Islie:

…South-south to produce Reps Speaker

http://sunnewsonline.com/2019-pdp-zones-president-to-north-vp-goes-to-south-east/

Why did they group the North as one and divided the South into 3?

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East by Chinom(m): 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
PAINGAIN:
I must admit, the hausas are the master at politics. They have made this that no matter which party wins an hausa person will still be president beyond 2019. Genius.

Hausas are no masters at politics. Nothing "Genius" here. Tinubu and Yorubas made it possible for the Hausas to be in this position now by falling for Buhari, El-Rufai and Atiku's game. Yorubas simply fell 'mugu' for Buhari. Since we all sure that Buhari will go for a second term in 2019, PDP has no choice but to front a fellow Hausa man as their presidential candidate in order to get the Northern votes.
The situation would have been totally different if Jonathan won the last election.
The only aspect one can refer to here as 'Genius' is that the Hausas were able to use the Yorubas to the fullest to achieve their aim. PDP would have to field a very strong and young Hausa man in 2019 to have any chance of winning the presidency again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East by MILFangela(f): 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
CSTR2:
I think you would find that Yoruba have all their eggs in the Apc basket.
Even Pdp knows it.
As far as we are concerned, the Yoruba people are still politically savvy more than you Ipod yoots. Ekiti state and Ondo state are both PDP states if you need to know. Governor Fayose is stealthly aiming for the PDP Vice Presidential slot if you also need to know. There is no PDP politician in the South East today that is as vocal as Fayose. He would be the PDP V.P candidate in 2019, you ipod yoots should channel your energy towards acheiving biafra

4 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East by PassingShot(m): 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
tuniski:

Politics is not played that way. The mood of the nation is of for a northern president. For all the reasons adduced for GeJ's defeat, the undeniable one is that whether GEJ like let him be d best performing president, the political class were bent on changing him to balance ethnic renaissance of the north.
Is this still going to be the sentiment in 2019? Should it be it?
Why is PDP making it so already when we're not confronted with same scenario?
Re: 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East by omenka(m): 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
Goke7:

there was nothing wrong in Jonathan contesting in 2011, 2015 was where the problem was, Jonathan would have allowed a northerner to contest and insist on nominating a candidate from the south just like tinubu did in APC. Jona would have easily replaced obj as the soul of pdp but mhen the guy was too greedy and wanted it all, now with obj gone, pdp does not have a leader to navigate things for them any longer
You make a good point in that PDP doesn't have a national leader to lead them through murky waters anymore, Obj was indeed their best bet, but the greedy hawks Jonathan surrounded himself with who thought a rift between Obj and GEJ means more influence and money for them made sure Jo and his benefactor never reconciled, and Jo being the naïve guy he was never saw the implication of what he was doing for himself and the party.

There is just no unifying voice in PDP any longer while APC has Tinubu and Buhari. The only hope for PDP might be Atiku, only of course, if they agree to hand him the ticket. cheesy

Jonathan missed a golden opportunity to make himself a father figure- he never thought about the future.

Too bad.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East by robosky02(m): 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
obailala:
At the end of the day, the whole outcry about rejecting APC 'because it is a northern party' is just hyper-myopia at work. How can you hate and reject the north so much to the point of supporting a northern candidate to remove another northern candidate, and then the northern candidate that goes in there, stays there for a further 8 years?... In other words, you hate the north so much that you have to perpetuate the north for the next 12 years to remove the north; a classic case of 'Iberiberism' if you ask me. grin cheesy

The fact is that to get to the top, you must need the support of major allies; so when you reject every major ally on the grounds of some irrational ethnic bigotry and hate, this irrational hatred always comes back to mock you. Now the regional SE/SS PDP plans to field a northern candidate. I just dey laugh! grin

ok
Re: 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East by Beeman1(m): 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
seunmsg:

Buhari defeated Shekarau in Kano at a time when shekarau was the incumbent governor. In 2019, he won't even win is ward against PMB.

PDP should forget about the presidency in 2019. It's a done deal for APC except Buhari decides not to contest. PDP as presently constituted doesn't have the numbers to win the presidency.
lol. Oga dem no know northerners na. No man can defeat Buhari in north.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East by Bobandgreat: 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
PAINGAIN:

They didn't make it. **** Yorubas make it so easy for them all the time. When you talk, they call it sophistication.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East by possibilita(m): 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
Why not zone senate president to South East. I.e,President- North V.P. - south south Senate president- South East Speaker - west Others. - north,south,west,east .
Re: 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
This PDP of a thing must be high on something
Re: 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East by macaranta(m): 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
Okay...let's hope they make headway by 2019
Re: 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East by BeardedMeat(m): 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
Beremx:
nursing mothers are not forbidden to browse the internet. besides, politics section is my abode and interest. you will find other nursing mothers too where their interest lies on nairaland.

"playing with my baby and nairalanding" grin
Ok great! I will pretend I didn't notice how you avoided my request. At the right time, I will ask you again.
Re: 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East by mavinc4u(f): 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
Why must it be North. They use president swear for them. I think APGA should just wake up. They should give SE a chance let's see how things will play in this country.
Re: 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Why are you laughing? grin grin
Re: 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East by andycom(m): 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
Beremx:
....and who's gonna be the vice presidential candidate?

my dear ask am
Re: 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East by orakao8: 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
GOOD POINT?
Mynd44:

Shekarua? Seriously?

If they are hoping towards NW, they should woo Kwankwaso.
Re: 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East by emmasege: 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
I want PDP to come out clearer and be specific about the North as they are about the south. The north comprises of 3 zones, just as the south. They can't treat the south as 3 zones and the north as one.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East by CSTR2: 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
orlaryemy:
Good of you, just like you people pushed Jonathan. Why are mine even bordered, Let`s wait and see what happens. Politics requires brain and it all about building bridges, but it seems our brothers from the east still don`t understand how politics is played. Bring it on and let`s who lose more.
There is no bridge to be built here. Pdp already did that.
There is nothing special about the sw. There were at the right place at the right time and rode to power through bubu.
An apc victory in 2019 is not a big deal. Pdp would build a southern majority base through the Se/Ss and slowly claw it way back into its northern strongholds by 2023 with PMB out of the way..
This is a game of marathon. It is too early to know the winners and losers .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures / Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) / Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.