Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) (44257 Views)

Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC / The Major Reason Why Many Graduates Are Not Called Up For Job Interviews / NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) by 2sexyus: 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
godfrey01:
I keep wondering why people use their descharge certificate to snap and spread it on facebook like its a big achievement for them... God knows i won't do this when i am through with my service next year... Girls are the worst.... I see people who do this as inmature and childish.
lol... every Nigerian like to show off, it's ingrained in our DNA. I didn't display mine.
Re: See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) by Taolyn4lif(m): 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
chinoify:
could this be auto correct??
whats your opinion NLers

My opinion is that this thread is nonsense. Using (selected) posts from just two ex corp members to justify the topic is laughable

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) by gurunlocker: 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
searched for the first guy on fb and I found him...
Re: See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) by iDRAW(m): 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
Op would you say same sheeet about a Chinese or a German

Not that I'm supporting them though but your speaking English doesn't mean you're educated.

Illiterates of Native America and Britain can do same[size=14pt].[/size]

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) by zubby55(m): 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
This is not a criteria for unemployment ....it's not all about good English but it's about what u can offer....I remember when am doing my internship most of my colleagues can speak phonetic and also most of them are graduates from a private university but when it comes to the practical aspect most of them fumble ....It's not how far but how well

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) by Lemonade01(m): 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
Have you ever asked yourself why the Chinese are better of when it comes to education and innovation??Cuz they are thought in dere mother tongue, hence better understanding! My fluency in english isnt a yardstick to my capability. Besides who english don epp??

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) by henryhemon(m): 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
I think the first one is auto correct.
Re: See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) by Originalsly: 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
@Op and moderator..... I rather make grammatical errors than show the world how stupid I am to make this a front page topic. If pointed out...the person can correct his mistake and in a few minutes move on a bit wiser. We been trying for months to point out how foolish you guys be....but I guess you pass the point of no return.
Re: See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) by panpan(m): 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
abujasingles:
English no be our papa language. Free dem o jare.

English may not be our father's or mother's language, but being able to communicate effectively in speech or in writing, is a skill. A graduate who seeks employment in a multinational or international establishment may need to prove a good understanding of English language.

On the other hand, these are just pictures with expressions of gratitude. Let's wish them well.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) by chubinwa(m): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
its quite inconsequential for what matters is dia capabilities. how resourceful they will bcom in dia various firms.
Re: See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
abujasingles:
yet that language is used to conduct billions of dollars worth of business
Re: See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
abujasingles:
yet that language is used to conduct billions of dollars worth of business.continue deceiving yourselves.
Re: See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
kollected44:

I tire o. There are many intelligent people in the world who make all sorts of spelling mistakes.

the law doesn't want to know o. wrong spelling, lose case in court. why don't you spell your name wrong on your ID and see if bank will release money to you. stop making excuses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) by asa1964: 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
That is not good enough
Re: See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) by mutombo(m): 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
I think some of this mistakes can be attributed to auto-correct, auto-spelling and auto-prediction of a similar word starting with the same alphabet especially when a third party apps like swift keyboard is installed on smartphones.
Re: See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) by oluxy(m): 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
the reason why we are unemployed is because we value grammar morethan creativity.... good spoken english but empty creative head/brain.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) by stevecantrell: 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
yemsai:
grin
Oh, u r bad...hahahaha !
Re: See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) by abdulrazaq4(m): 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
During my Secondary School days, my Teacher told us that no man is an highland, mistakes is a friend to all!
Re: See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) by habss: 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
Funny
Re: See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) by Analysiscorner: 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
abujasingles:
A language that is compulsory from primary school to higher education schools

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) by Analysiscorner: 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
abdulrazaq4:
During my Secondary School days, my Teacher told us that no man is an highland, mistakes is a friend to all!
Island
Re: See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) by Penco2020(m): 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
So how e take concern u. Amen!!!!
Re: See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) by chibyz(m): 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
Oyind17:
God blessed u grin
[email]
Oyind17:
God blessed u grin
[/email]
Oyind17:
God blessed u grin
Re: See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) by BossDanniee(m): 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
How them take graduate
Re: See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) by yemsai(f): 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
stevecantrell:

Oh, u r bad...hahahaha !

grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) by ApexTitan(m): 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
abujasingles:

Lame excuse.

It is for this particular reason that many so-called graduates will have difficulty securing a decent job.
Re: See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) by iamtaiwo(f): 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
godfrey01:
I keep wondering why people use their descharge certificate to snap and spread it on facebook like its a big achievement for them... God knows i won't do this when i am through with my service next year... Girls are the worst.... I see people who do this as inmature and childish.
Abaajoooo.....u ar not a copper, so u can't understand...wait for ur tym, nd letz see if u won't do d same....If u care 2 knw, itz an achievement because some people does not attend higher institution, not 2 talk of going for nysc...so guy pack well..

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) by Coolgent(m): 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
Op dont you now there are many successful intelligent people who cant even construct english sentence
Re: See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) by Raphafire101: 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
Association of fault finders.....keep looking at people's loop holes while they keeping going forward with their poor English.....na them be the first or u never see where some people dey speak well but no fit write well
Re: See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) by ApexTitan(m): 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
oluxy:
the reason why we are unemployed is because we value grammar morethan creativity.... good spoken english but empty creative head/brain.

You value grammar more than creativity yet you can't construct a simple sentence correctly.

Not sure if you are trolling or just being thick.
Re: See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) by emi14: 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
That error doesn't really matter. Engineering do not need much grammars. Maybe you have degree in English,English is your choice. Am not a ling
Re: See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) by emi14: 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
That error doesn't really matter. Engineering do not need much grammars. Maybe you have degree in English,English is your choice. Am not a linguist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp / How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration / Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.