Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) (53909 Views)

Checkout Some Dangerously Overloaded Okadas Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) / Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ / Ogun Community Where The Use Of Umbrella Is A Taboo (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) by Commentus2: 7:01am On May 20, 2016
chinkichun:
That young man is surfing... nice.
Always thought it's an "oyibo" thing.

Didn't know they do such here too o!

About time water sports should take root in the country's vast coastlines cheesy
Re: Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) by wazobia55: 9:28pm On May 20, 2016
Can u mail me ur no need some info

Or email too
Re: Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) by nwarosa: 6:17pm On May 24, 2016
Hello @jaymichael I have been trying to reach you. Emailed you a couple of times over the last fortnight to no avail. Please holla
Re: Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) by Funjosh(m): 6:41pm On May 24, 2016
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) by jaymichael(m): 7:37pm On May 24, 2016
nwarosa:
Hello @jaymichael I have been trying to reach you. Emailed you a couple of times over the last fortnight to no avail. Please holla
Sorry for the inconvenience. send email to josephbabajide@email.com
Re: Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) by nwarosa: 7:51pm On May 24, 2016
jaymichael:
Sorry for the inconvenience. send email to josephbabajide@email.com
Check your email
Re: Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) by jaymichael(m): 7:53pm On May 24, 2016
nwarosa:
I have replied your email. Sorry I reset my phone and I lost all my apps including my email app. I have re-downloaded my email app and I can now be reached by email.
Re: Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) by jaymichael(m): 7:57pm On May 24, 2016
nwarosa:
Check your email
I have replied you.
Re: Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) by Thatitan234(m): 12:45pm On May 27, 2016
jaymichael:
Tomaro Onisiwo is my Island. I live there. The picture the writer painted, is not that bleak. Though the Island is not connected to the National grid (yet) and the community is badly in need of a decent health care facility, the Island and surrounding Islands are serene and not all houses are shanties. (My house a decent and is not a shanty) The view from the window of my room is what some people will kill for. The small lake and the backdrop of the rising Eko Atlantic is what I wake up to everyday.
Tomaro is improving and it will improve. It was not like this 5,10 or 15 years ago.
I will be posting pictures of my beautiful Island here.
There are motorcycles (lots of it even on the island) and neither motorcycle nor motorcars are forbidden. There are no cars because there is no way of ferrying it to the island.

Good afternoon, I sent you a PM
Re: Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) by jaymichael(m): 2:05pm On May 27, 2016
Thatitan234:

Good afternoon, I sent you a PM
Just send a mail to josephbabajide@email.com
Re: Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) by Dstars: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hello i will like to ask if lands are available for sale and how much is a plot?
Re: Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) by bobowaja(m): 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
Bro, this is a great potential within your reach. I hope your eyes are opened to the entrepreneurship side of your fun sighting bro.

And about watermarking your pictures, try to make them transparent and place them in the middle of your picture..... Sweat harvesters can always crop out your signature from the ones you posted earlier.

Nice sight bro
Re: Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) by somehow: 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
Great sight, I wish there was an AT least 3 star hotel at this island, would be a perfect place for honeymoon.

Any new developments yet? Hotel? Bars? Clubs? Social amenities?

Please update @jaymichael.
Re: Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) by obinoral1179(m): 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lovely place to be..... Already thinking of coming there.......
Re: Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) by lharstborn(m): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
Went through this thread page by page..I never knew such places existed in Lagos. Will definitely come visit this place someday. Thanks a lot @ jaymichael.
Re: Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) by ddooskie(m): 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
Kindly furnish me with the current cost of land on the island. I've always fantasied about having a building facing the sea, the smell of the water, the vegetation around, NATURE. smiley
Re: Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) by jidobaba(m): 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
What's security like on this island? Must be all man for himself, or close.
Re: Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) by speak2femz: 2:38am On Aug 03, 2017
jaymichael:
Just send a mail to josephbabajide@email.com

Woooow! just fell in love with your island,... you did well with the pictures.
Can you please post new ones?
Re: Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) by Mavereek(m): 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
Life is beautiful if you choose to live beautifully in harmony with nature.

1 Like

Re: Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) by jaymichael(m): 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
Mavereek:
Life is beautiful if you choose to live beautifully in harmony with nature.
Very correct.
Re: Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
Are there job vacancies in your island?
Re: Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) by iamclime(m): 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
jaymichael,
Greetings! Please update this thread with more pictures and info on your island. Or open a new thread; I'll follow. I'm interested in learning more about the island, for educational and tourist purposes. Many thanks
Re: Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) by richmondefosa(m): 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
This is quite a beautiful thread.
jaymichael did an excellent job.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt / Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) / Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.