Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics (50121 Views)

Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Attend A Public University / Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? / 7 Advantages Of Attending A Public University In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics by tellwisdom: 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
oliviacute:
MUMU

Ur Benin Yansh sad
Re: Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics by oliviacute(f): 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
tellwisdom:
See Benin people throwing stones at me like i Was wrong.

Una no dey work, Na land una dey sell for Benin take enter Italy .
no one x throwing stones at u,ur comment is jux so senseless as u are......receive sense in Jesus name....well ur comment doesnt really sound lyk it came from an educated being....cozzz dat x not d way educated peepz reason

1 Like

Re: Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics by nice101(m): 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
is it a private university built in the name of Edo state? if so, no problem but if not wahala dey o. dem no go dey strike?
Re: Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics by oliviacute(f): 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
tellwisdom:

Ur Benin Yansh sad
damn who told dix maggot am Benin...d truth ov d matter x dat ur comment doesn't make any sense......dere x a parable which sayx if papa,mama,uncle,aunty tell small pikin say e dey wrong and he be still hear word den d child x cursed,more Dan eight Ppl av told u already dat u r wrong no one x supporting u....xo wat else do u wana hear
Re: Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics by tellwisdom: 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
oliviacute:
no one x throwing stones at u,ur comment is jux so senseless as u are......receive sense in Jesus name....well ur comment doesnt really sound lyk it came from an educated being....cozzz dat x not d way educated peepz reason

You this Benin gurl. Are you writing me from Benin or Italy?

1 Like

Re: Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics by Roydxemmy: 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
tellwisdom:

ah guess u are more matured dan this.....behave urself bro
Re: Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics by XaintJoel20: 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
osicom:

You must not insult a tribe or state to make your point known.The fact that we do not see face-to-face does not give the license to run down a whole state. Are you inferring that the whole state is full of uneducated people and that all they do is sell land and travel overseas? This is laughable.
The issue we should be discussing is the high price of tuition and other fees in the said institution.Instead of you to contribute objectively, you prefer to attack the good people of the state. Be frank with yourself,is there any state in the federation where its people can afford such amount -close to N700,000? So if the people of Edo complain of such exorbitant fees, it does not warrant such insult.
This kind of mind set where you run one tribe in order to elevate yours is toxic and and does not show a de-tribalised mind which we all strive for to remedy Nigerian's numerous problems. Of course it is a social forum,everybody is free to type anything but what we type could reflect who we really are behind the screen. I guess as a young man,you should be able to tolerate other tribes,people and culture.You are from a different tribes does not make you superior in intelligence.
Cheers.
Thanks you very much for your insightful response, but unfortunately, you quoted the wrong person. I only quoted him to stop throwing tantrum on others maybe because they are not from his state...
#Cheers...
Re: Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics by GLOBALINF: 11:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
haryomikun:
I see no reason in paying high fees for school in Nigeria. Most are all on the same level with just the 'best ones' bragging of a few better facilities.

#DjHaywire
Thanks jare!!!
Why pay that much when you can get get cheaper and more standard schools in Europe.

1 Like

Re: Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 16, 2016
Oshiomole the criminal...uduaghan did his when he brought delta city taxis,now its your turn abi?...Edo witches and wizards are watching you in full 3d,ride on!!
Re: Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics by YaksonFCA(m): 7:58am On Apr 16, 2016
No be the same Osho Baba way never pay Ambrose Ali Univ Staff for some months now? E be like say that man brain need factory reset!
Re: Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics by doskie(m): 8:05am On Apr 16, 2016
SimpleBea:
Mtcheew. Wasting of money. Are the students ther better than Unibadan, Oau,Uniabuja,and unilorin?
uniben.
id rather my dad give me 5years school fees plus feeding money and invest it than attend a university like that. especially in Nigeria.
Re: Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics by Etinosajay(m): 10:22am On Apr 16, 2016
@mynd44

You will see comments like that of tellwisdom above, but do nothing

When someone insults him, you'd then rush to click ban. Abi?
Re: Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics by hornyman(m): 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
tellwisdom:
Peanut sad.... But shey edo people dey go school??... I think sey Na land dem dey sell take enter Italy sad

You must be stupid. Very useless brain wey u get.
Re: Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics by oliviacute(f): 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
tellwisdom:

I pity u mr man....be matured for once,u r talking lyk a child
Re: Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics by SimpleBea(m): 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
I wonder o
doskie:

uniben.
id rather my dad give me 5years school fees plus feeding money and invest it than attend a university like that. especially in Nigeria.
Re: Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics by osicom: 8:53am On Apr 18, 2016
XaintJoel20:

Thanks you very much for your insightful response, but unfortunately, you quoted the wrong person. I only quoted him to stop throwing tantrum on others maybe because they are not from his state...
#Cheers...

Brother, you are right.The response was not for you but the guy who is disrespectful to Edo people. I think he or she belongs to one of the so called 'major' tribes in Nigeria who tend to relegate other tribes they termed as 'minor' and even the 'major' ones. The 'major' tribes should keep fighting themselves here and leave the 'minor' tribes who to my assessment are even more matured,out the fight.
Re: Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics by osicom: 8:56am On Apr 18, 2016
tellwisdom:
See Benin people throwing stones at me like i Was wrong.

Una no dey work, Na land una dey sell for Benin take enter Italy .

My brother, is this really coming out of you? Are you real?

You must not insult a tribe or state to make your point known.The fact that we do not see face-to-face does not give the license to run down a whole state. Are you inferring that the whole state is full of uneducated people and that all they do is sell land and travel overseas? This is laughable.
The issue we should be discussing is the high price of tuition and other fees in the said institution.Instead of you to contribute objectively, you prefer to attack the good people of the state. Be frank with yourself,is there any state in the federation where its people can afford such amount -close to N700,000? So if the people of Edo complain of such exorbitant fees, it does not warrant such insult.
This kind of mind set where you run one tribe in order to elevate yours is toxic and and does not show a de-tribalised mind which we all strive for to remedy Nigerian's numerous problems. Of course it is a social forum,everybody is free to type anything but what we type could reflect who we really are behind the screen. I guess as a young man,you should be able to tolerate other tribes,people and culture.You are from a different tribes does not make you superior in intelligence.
I think you are from one of the so-called 'major' tribes in Nigeria who tend to relegate other tribes they termed as 'minor' and even the 'major' ones. The 'major' tribes should keep fighting themselves here and leave the 'minor' tribes who to my assessment are even more matured,out of this bickering that has characterized nairalanders when affairs of any state or region is mentioned.
If at this age and time in our country you do not see anything good in any tribe,language,culture and people apart from the one you belong to,then we are in serious problem.In it pure definition that is tribalism and nepotism,which has been our drawback as a nation. Purge your mind and embrace other people.
Cheers.
Re: Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics by osicom: 9:09am On Apr 18, 2016
tellwisdom:
Peanut sad.... But shey edo people dey go school??... I think sey Na land dem dey sell take enter Italy sad

My brother, is this really coming out of you? Are you real?

I think you are from one of the so-called 'major' tribes in Nigeria who tend to relegate other tribes they termed as 'minor' and even the 'major' ones. The 'major' tribes should keep fighting themselves here and leave the 'minor' tribes who to my assessment are even more matured,out of this bickering that has characterized nairalanders when affairs of any state or region is mentioned.
If at this age and time in our country you do not see anything good in any tribe,language,culture and people apart from the one you belong to,then we are in serious problem.In it pure definition that is tribalism and nepotism,which has been our drawback as a nation. Purge your mind and embrace other people.
Cheers.
Re: Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics by osicom: 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
tellwisdom:

My brother, be mature here.The issue at hand is the high fees at the university not whether an individual is commenting from Italy or Benin.Stop attacking personality,tribes and people and be objective.If you are not from Benin or Edo state does not give you superiority over them.Is your tribe 100% pure? Are there no ills in your tribe? If your answer is yes,then I want to know that angelic/saintly tribe of yours.
Love and respect people that are not from you tribe.Nigeria needs such attitude.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics by itstpia8: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
osicom:

Brother, you are right.The response was not for you but the guy who is disrespectful to Edo people. I think he or she belongs to one of the so called 'major' tribes in Nigeria who tend to relegate other tribes they termed as 'minor' and even the 'major' ones. The 'major' tribes should keep fighting themselves here and leave the 'minor' tribes who to my assessment are even more matured,out the fight.

Basically, you're saying the minor tribes are not more wicked than the major tribes.
Re: Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics by DannyOG(m): 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
anybody here...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IMSU Graduate Drowns In Soakaway Pit While Fleeing From Students Pouring Water / Chimezie Ebiriekwe Wins San Diego State University Students' Election (Photos) / Why Do Engineering Students Brag To Know Maths More Dan Mathematics Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.