Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Are Some Nigerian Men Responsible For Their Woes With Ladies? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Some Nigerian Men Responsible For Their Woes With Ladies? (1066 Views)

House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. / How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Some Nigerian Men Responsible For Their Woes With Ladies? by Woged2005(f): 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
I hate to read when men come on this forum to lament this and that about what they passed trough with some ladies, when they saw these signs but still remained naive. What did they expect?

1). Dating a Facebook Queen
When you have a girlfriend whose permanent home is FaceBook and Whatsapp. She’s always online from 5am to 1:30am every day. She claims she’s either charging her phone and forgot to log out or she only reads educational posts but don’t chat with men. Ol boy, the chase for greener pastures have shifted ground. Who doesn’t like to get Moneygram and western Union money transfers these days especially from a long distance ‘Mugu’. But it only shocks me you believed her lies.

2. If You Don’t Give Her Money, Dude, You Will Lose Her
Who told you there’s a Nigerian girl who doesn’t love money? Do you wonder why educated girls are willing and ready to either be the fourth and Fifth baby-mama of a rich celebrity out-of-wedlock or marrying their rich ‘grandfathers’ but yet won’t settle with their long-time boyfriends with average income? Dude, If you don’t give them money you will soon lose out. Na u sabi which girl doesn't like money.

3. Taking Her As A Saint. Saints Indeed!
You met a pretty girl the first time at a restaurant and she introduced herself as a born-again student, a banker, or a civil servant etc who just broke up with her boyfriend of 4yrs (the only man she’s ever slept with) yet you took her to a hotel only 30 minutes after introducing yourself as either a rich bizman, a senior banker or from abroad. Within the next two hours you are already on top of her making love and even convincing her to spend the night with you (a total stranger) yet you are keeping her as a fiancé? Dude, she just cheated on her boyfriend with you and you expect her to be faithful to you? Wake up!

4. Her Phone Habit Tells You All You Need To know
She’s with you, her phone rings every minute, she either refuses to take the calls, or just keep responding “yes”, “No”, “Same here”, “Ok”, or even switch off her phone to avoid in-coming calls. But convinces you they are calls from her mom, uncle or boss. Wake up dude, there are many of you. You are probably number 13 on the list.

If you chose to waste your time and money, stop lamenting and face your mistakes!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Some Nigerian Men Responsible For Their Woes With Ladies? by MRBrownJ: 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
preach on sista!
Re: Are Some Nigerian Men Responsible For Their Woes With Ladies? by Anoti1(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
Its difficult 2 admit bt...Ur on point babe
Re: Are Some Nigerian Men Responsible For Their Woes With Ladies? by nicerod(m): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
Waitin 4 counter thread
Re: Are Some Nigerian Men Responsible For Their Woes With Ladies? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
Once again an irrational, pea brained femi-NAZI blames men for the gross over stupídity of her fellow fish brained women
Re: Are Some Nigerian Men Responsible For Their Woes With Ladies? by Acidosis(m): 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
A Facebook Queen is a "don't-go-area" for me. I mean, a girl who gets 300 likes on one photo, 4000 friends, of which 3940 are males! Ah!
Re: Are Some Nigerian Men Responsible For Their Woes With Ladies? by postmann: 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
Woged2005:
I hate to read when men come on this forum to lament this and that about what they passed trough with some ladies, when they saw these signs but still remained naive. What did they expect?

1). Dating a Facebook Queen
When you have a girlfriend whose permanent home is FaceBook and Whatsapp. She’s always online from 5am to 1:30am every day. She claims she’s either charging her phone and forgot to log out or she only reads educational posts but don’t chat with men. Ol boy, the chase for greener pastures have shifted ground. Who doesn’t like to get Moneygram and western Union money transfers these days especially from a long distance ‘Mugu’. But it only shocks me you believed her lies.

2. If You Don’t Give Her Money, Dude, You Will Lose Her
Who told you there’s a Nigerian girl who doesn’t love money? Do you wonder why educated girls are willing and ready to either be the fourth and Fifth baby-mama of a rich celebrity out-of-wedlock or marrying their rich ‘grandfathers’ but yet won’t settle with their long-time boyfriends with average income? Dude, If you don’t give them money you will soon lose out. Na u sabi which girl doesn't like money.

3. Taking Her As A Saint. Saints Indeed!
You met a pretty girl the first time at a restaurant and she introduced herself as a born-again student, a banker, or a civil servant etc who just broke up with her boyfriend of 4yrs (the only man she’s ever slept with) yet you took her to a hotel only 30 minutes after introducing yourself as either a rich bizman, a senior banker or from abroad. Within the next two hours you are already on top of her making love and even convincing her to spend the night with you (a total stranger) yet you are keeping her as a fiancé? Dude, she just cheated on her boyfriend with you and you expect her to be faithful to you? Wake up!

4. Her Phone Habit Tells You All You Need To no
She’s with you, her phone rings every minute, she either refuses to take the calls, or just keep responding “yes”, “No”, “Same here”, “Ok”, or even switch off her phone to avoid in-coming calls. But convinces you they are calls from her mom, uncle or boss. Wake up dude, there are many of you. You are probably number 13 on the list.

If you chose to waste your time and money, stop lamenting and face your mistakes!

Spot on!

1 Like

Re: Are Some Nigerian Men Responsible For Their Woes With Ladies? by postmann: 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
Acidosis:
A Facebook Queen is a "don't-go-area" for me. I mean, a girl who gets 300 likes on one photo, 4000 friends, of which 3940 are males! Ah!

Her photo being up there and being updated regularly is the real concern, bro.

1 Like

Re: Are Some Nigerian Men Responsible For Their Woes With Ladies? by Chubhie: 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
It was all part of the learning experiences. Thank you Jesus for the experiences!
Re: Are Some Nigerian Men Responsible For Their Woes With Ladies? by Woged2005(f): 10:46am On Apr 16, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Once again an irrational, pea brained femi-NAZI blames men for the gross over stupídity of her fellow fish brained women

Just an advice. Don't wait till you fall for it and come here on NL to rant abt what ladies did and did not do to you. I wish luck!
Re: Are Some Nigerian Men Responsible For Their Woes With Ladies? by Acidosis(m): 11:37am On Apr 16, 2016
Woged2005:

Just an advice. Don't wait till you fall for it and come here on NL to rant abt what ladies did and did not do to you. I wish luck!
I like your threads
Re: Are Some Nigerian Men Responsible For Their Woes With Ladies? by Acidosis(m): 11:39am On Apr 16, 2016
postmann:

Her photo being up there and being updated regularly is the real concern, bro.
Yes o, that's right

1 Like

Re: Are Some Nigerian Men Responsible For Their Woes With Ladies? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
Woged2005:

Thanks but no thanks, I have seen it all.
Re: Are Some Nigerian Men Responsible For Their Woes With Ladies? by Woged2005(f): 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Thanks but no thanks, I have seen it all.

Pro!..... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin. Nice to know

(1) (Reply)

52 Years Old Mrs Adesanya Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting(photos) / How To Keep Your Husband/partner From Side Chicks / Sneakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.