Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? (76927 Views)

Which Phone Are You Currently Using? / What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? / What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Chikebrain: 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
guente02:
No decent Etisalat plan here.
We currently offer 10GB Etisalat at N8500 and 20GB @ N14950 on [url]CheapMobileData.com[/url].
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by somehowpenis(m): 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
Suntemi:
I've been using it for more than a year. I pull an average of 500Gb monthly. It really make a lot of sense.

they do not have any daytime plan ?
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Oghumu1(m): 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
I'll settle down to get the one suitable for me, I can't kill myself. Op thanks for this topic, I've been looking forward to it, since they blocked SAS I've been ill.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by somehowpenis(m): 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
horsepower24:
Desist from Tweaks and Cheats. Even if you have been ripped off by these telecom giants, you should have the moral etiquette of paying for services.

I use smile 4g unlimited access. Its amazingly fast and I've downloaded over 70gb worth of data. Works for me
nonsense angry

10 Likes

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by nenergy(m): 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
LOVEGINO:
chai! E make sense die! I no dey play wit am oooo grin
Code please!
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
iyke926:

Dude, fear God and stop lying. That plan is highly throttled.

Lol...im serious notice he said its highly throttled not that the speed can't be bypassed...I messed with the proxy and port settings and once in a while the speed drops so when I disconnect and reconnect it im good grin
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by TheSociopath(m): 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
Olasco93:

Ok.
Thanks. I never knew they had Hourly Plans for Night. Thanks for the correction.

No qualms brotherly
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by teekay213(m): 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
toyosi007:

Just lagos, abuja, Ph and ibadan
i use it too.is there any cheat?
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by franugo(m): 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
frenchwine:

My guy haven't you heard about the Etisalat unlimited data plan? With just 5h, you would browse unlimited for a month. And with another 5h you would have unlimited downloads.
Just like the simple server stuff, this one uses Tweakware. I've downloaded in excess of 4gig over the past 2days.
Stacked up enough films to last me a year!

how exactly did u bypass dt damn speed throttle? give me ur number so i can holler u up on whatsapp
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
jeytee:

Lol...im serious notice he said its highly throttled not that the speed can't be bypassed...I messed with the proxy and port settings and once in a while the speed drops so when I disconnect and reconnect it and im good grin
Oya, show me the way or I ban you till 3012...using Eti bis but 3gb small.
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by defemidefemi(m): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
ugonwanneokoye:
Tried airtel midnight plan of 1 hr for 100. The speed was great.
what time to what time pls. and how to I activate it?
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Aristotle96(m): 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
Who else having Glo 3gb issues of not bring able to browse while the data is still very much active and the plan hasn't expired? undecided help needed

2 Likes

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by somehowpenis(m): 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
Chikebrain:

We currently offer 10GB Etisalat at N8500 and 20GB @ N14950 on [url]CheapMobileData.com[/url].
nonsense angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by nenergy(m): 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
LOVEGINO:
chai! E make sense die! I no dey play wit am oooo grin
Airtel 1hr for N100 code please?
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by swagenity(m): 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
airtel unlimited... men that shit is crazy
from 12pm to 6 am everyday 100 for 1 hour 200 for 3 hours 500 for 6 hours men it is totally uncapped. I did the one for 6 hours and I downloaded files of 100gb at speed of 700bps

2 Likes

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by guente02(m): 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
Chikebrain:

Taaaah. Who does not this?
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by franugo(m): 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
Emeka71:
Take your laptop to cyber-cafe with Wi-fi ;buy 1hour ticket and download as you like.

Dem still dey see unprotected wifi abi u no know say even small kiosks dey password their wifi?

1 Like

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
Nigeria the rip off capital of the world. At current crazy exchange rate. I pay about #8,000 a month for 200Mbps speed unlimited Internet a month. Streaming 4k ultra HD videos in all its glory.

You have to pay me a billion dollars to move back to Naija

1 Like

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
Innophyno:
Instead of d airtel #100 4 1hr y not go 4 d 3hr 4 just #200 instead.

in English please...?
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by souljaboi51(m): 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
ladyF:
Speaking of spectranet, they scammed me last month. After renewing on their 20GB plan for 10k, expecting to see my free night and extra 10GB, there was nothing. I thought it was a mistake and started to download heavily during the free night. My data just dey disappear, I was so shocked.

When I called their customer care, they were now telling me that they have 2 plans under 10k and the new one was where the free night + 10GB bonus was, and why didn't I migrate. Just imagine. I had to ask the guy if it made sense that someone that paid the same amount as me is enjoying free night and I wasn't! Bloody thieves.

[size=15pt]SPECTRANET[/size] is a thief angry angry angry flee from them.

This is exactly what happened to me. I almost ran mad. Now i have spent 27k in 2 months for internet. angry angry
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by siegfried99(m): 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
Lol

Everybody want flee blowsing grin
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by ladyF(f): 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
souljaboi51:

This is exactly what happened to me. I almost ran mad. Now i have spent 27k in 2 months for internet. angry angry
eeyah shey we won't March to their head office with our banners and stuff? That rubbish pain me no be small o. cry

1 Like

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by anuma1(m): 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
sseek:
Why not try the mtn 2GB for 45naira and then connect it with simple server or psiphon

please ssek how does it work. please Whats me 08037975433
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by davide470(m): 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
Joavid:

in English please...?
Lol.

You are rude sha.
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
iyke926:

Oya, show me the way or I ban you till 3012...using Eti bis but 3gb small.

Lol...I will think about it sir grin
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by siegfried99(m): 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
swagenity:
airtel unlimited... men that shit is crazy

from 12pm to 6 am everyday
100 for 1 hour
200 for 3 hours
500 for 6 hours
men it is totally uncapped.
I did the one for 6 hours and I downloaded files of 100gb at speed of 700bps

Bros what is the code #200 for 3 hours
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by souljaboi51(m): 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
ladyF:

eeyah shey we won't March to their head office with our banners and stuff? That rubbish pain me no be small o. cry

one thing i have learnt about Nigeria is that these companies dont give a shit. After calling and blasting them for their scam, they said they would get back to me. which they didnt obviously. i would have dumped them but its the only one working well in my area. so i dont have a choice. unless these companies have serious competition, they would not improve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by bastien: 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ray1251:
I use airtel 200 naira for 3h night plan....I used over 6 GB within d 3h given
please when should I subscribe for it, what time and what the code?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Woman Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie From Balcony (Photos) / Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. / How To Identify An Unknown Caller!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.