Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,319 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You (47263 Views)

Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You / See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you / 60 Acronyms You Might Not Know Their Meaning !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 16, 2016
Hmm. what's beats me most- me reading this or me reading that some people are actually believing the junk up there

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by calabardick(m): 11:44am On Apr 16, 2016
wroskian:
NYSC- Now Your Suffering Continues. cheesy

Fact
Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by dumie(f): 11:46am On Apr 16, 2016
The op has got a fertile imagination

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by Babalegba(m): 11:46am On Apr 16, 2016
Why is this rubbish on the front page
Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by blaquemyc: 11:48am On Apr 16, 2016
some pple will actually believe this shit. It's just the op being creative and nothing more.
Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 16, 2016
The Op is creative though I must confess that. But on the other hand everything is bullshit and craps cos those words actually don't have ful meanings. So to me, they are normal words not acronyms, and the op jst gave full meanings to them turning them to acronyms. Better u don't let the young ones believe this crap.
Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by Dez80(m): 11:50am On Apr 16, 2016
lordmayor2013:
Do we know actual full form of some words

•News paper =
North East West South past and present events report.

•Chess =
Chariot, Horse, Elephant, Soldiers.

•Cold =
Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease.

•Joke =
Joy of Kids Entertainment.

•Aim =
Ambition in Mind.

•Date =
Day and Time Evolution.

•Eat =
Energy and Taste.

•Tea =
Taste and Energy Admitted.

•Pen =
Power Enriched in Nib.

•Smile =
Sweet Memories in Lips Expression.

•SIM =
Subscriber Identity Module

•etc. =
End of Thinking Capacity

•OK =
Objection Killed

•Or =
Orl Korec (Greek Word)

•Bye =
Be with you Everytime.

share these meanings as majority of us don't know

Find the acronym for NAIJA
Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by Soleymania(m): 11:51am On Apr 16, 2016
The level of educated ilerates baffles me thus days, how on earth would graduates says this is,educative, informative? Lord have mercy.. acronym? Mr: man riding Imagine..... it's a pity....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by eLcastro(m): 11:52am On Apr 16, 2016
When u had a bad brkup nd ur ex is called jane..Jane becomes "Just another nasty experience"...

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by anonimi: 11:55am On Apr 16, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by Myself2(m): 11:56am On Apr 16, 2016
lordmayor2013:

•Cold =

So when a drink is cold,it's talking about lung disease shocked shocked shocked
Please this is antiquated balderdash
Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by uwalakathankgod(m): 11:58am On Apr 16, 2016
lordmayor2013:

•News paper =

•Chess =

•Cold =

•Joke =
Joy of Kids Entertainment.

•Aim =
Ambition in Mind.

•Date =
Day and Time Evolution.

•Eat =
Energy and Taste.

•Tea =
Taste and Energy Admitted.

•Pen =
Power Enriched in Nib.

•Smile =
Sweet Memories in Lips Expression.

•SIM =
Subscriber Identity Module

•etc. =
End of Thinking Capacity

•OK =
Objection Killed

•Or =
Orl Korec (Greek Word)

•Bye =
Be with you Everytime.

share these meanings as majority of us don't know

RIP — REMAIN IN POWER

RIP REST IN REASON
Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by Faru1(m): 11:58am On Apr 16, 2016
lordmayor2013:

•News paper =

•Chess =

•Cold =

•Joke =

RIP
=
REMAIN IN POWER!
Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by Aghonghon(f): 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
Wow Wow... This is fascinating
Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by bidexmat(m): 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
wroskian:
No ooooooo.....National Year of Sex and Comfort.
Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by BolaLFC(f): 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
Etc means etcetera(and so on)
Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by DonJuan1(m): 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
One more. My favorite. LAGOS: Love All Girls On Saturday grin
Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by vickydevoka(m): 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
[quote author=IconicEagle post=44743553]NAIRALAND= Nigerians Aims In Rational And Logical Development Not Division.[/quote
NAIRALAND: Nigerians Aim at Rational And Logical Advancement Not Division.
Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by vickydevoka(m): 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
IconicEagle:
NAIRALAND= Nigerians Aims In Rational And Logical Development Not Division.
NAIRALAND: Nigerians Aim at Rational And Logical Advancement Not Division.
Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
[quote author=adeh39 post=44746294]

Your own no pass gulder
Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by lizzlix(m): 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
i still prefer etc = End time CHANGE
Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by Habiodunz(m): 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
ABACHA : After babangida another criminal has arrived

IBADAN: Ibo boys are dangerous at night

WEEK:Women Education Ends In Kitchen

COAST: Come over and see trouble

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by skimmer01(m): 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
and you want to make common sense
Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by VickyBAlabi: 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
Kilo kan mi? sad angry
Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by Mintek: 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
isacolukay:
GULDER: Girls Under Liquor Deserve Extra Rounds.

By the way, how is this going to help TonyeBarcanista mourn the demise of Barcelona from the Champions League?

Isaac Olukade unmasked!

Okun o!
Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by Oche211(m): 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
PHCN- Please hold candle near NEPA- never expect light always. SHOP- Stay Here operate poverty IBADAN- Igbo boys are dangerous at night more loading....
Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by DONOTEGA(m): 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
DVD = Digital Versatile Disc
CD= Compact Disc
BIBLE= Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth
JOB= Just Over Brook
INTERNET= International Network
3G= Third Generation
PIN= Personal Identification Number
ATM= Automated Teller Machines
Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by flamingREED(m): 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
aLgoridim:
. HE = Human Entity

. SHE = Special Human Entity

Nah..

SHE - Softer Human Entity

If I put it as 'Second Human Entity', I'll be biased as you.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
wroskian:
lwkmd
Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
LastMumu:
Eat = Energy and taste?

Newspaper = North East West South Past and Present event Report?
What the _fuck is the meaning of this foolishness? Paper is just paper, it has no bloody acronym! angry

And the _fuck is 'Objection Killed' for Ok? Ok is the short way of writing 'Okay'.
Who ever compiled this _shit needs to be shot! angry
hahaha rofl

guy u wan kill me with laf....
Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by Ewatomi26(f): 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
bitrhyme:

Ewatomi as in Ewa ati omi meaning beans and water in yoruba. Nice name

Lolzzzz
But you are wrong bro...
EWATOMI meaning My Beauty is enough for My parents and I.. that's what comes to mind whenever they see me...
Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by Itannooluwa(f): 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
LastMumu:
Eat = Energy and taste?

Newspaper = North East West South Past and Present event Report?
What the _fuck is the meaning of this foolishness? Paper is just paper, it has no bloody acronym! angry

And the _fuck is 'Objection Killed' for Ok? Ok is the short way of writing 'Okay'.
Who ever compiled this _shit needs to be shot! angry
As ur name implies...Last mumu
Can't u jst relax nd catch fun!! mst u make a fuss abh it...u b last mumu fr real

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities / This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing / Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.