Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

My Candid Letter To Saraki By Dele Momodu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Candid Letter To Saraki By Dele Momodu (26422 Views)

Plot To Sack Saraki By Governor & Ex-Governor Turned Minister Thickens- Vanguard / Atiku To Saraki, Amaechi, Goje: Return To PDP, Rebuild Nigeria. / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Greets Saraki By Bending And Got People Talking (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Candid Letter To Saraki By Dele Momodu by chukel(m): 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
[quote author=812clothings post=44754152][/quote]dele momodu looks so much like doyin okupe in physique, speech, action and deeds.
Re: My Candid Letter To Saraki By Dele Momodu by koladebrainiac(m): 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
No be by force to write letter osinachi
Re: My Candid Letter To Saraki By Dele Momodu by Drabrah(m): 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
Aufbauh:
Dele Momodu, President Open letter writers Association of Nigeria. Please summarize, according to your open letter to PMB we don't have all the time.

For the benefit of those who don't have the patience to read through the lengthy epistle, Dele Momodu felt that even though Mr Saraki was in monumental trouble as a result of his rebelliousness and bellicosity he should resign his fate to the judiciary instead of attempting any underhand legislative tactics. Shikena!

Wa gbayi!
Ur head dey dia big tym. Ur English teacher ll be proud of U!
Re: My Candid Letter To Saraki By Dele Momodu by ideylaff: 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
henryhemon:

My friend go to bed. We are here to talk about how we move Nigeria forward not your sentiments. Look at the people you celebrate saraki n ekweremadu they 're reflection of you.

Abi oooo lol Gbam true talk
Re: My Candid Letter To Saraki By Dele Momodu by lebete3000: 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
rusher14:
Saraki you are a common thief from a privileged background.

Your ruinous lifestyle finally caught up with you

You cannot steal from the poor at the same time betray your gang. Eventually, either your gang or the victims or both would catch up with you.

What clemency or empathy have you shown bank depositors whose lifesavings you squandered?

What hope have you given the average Kwaran as an executive?

What besides high pensions, money laundering, illegal and devious offshore assets can one point to as the legacy of Saraki?

What besides backstabbing your party, your catchment and more importantly the populace would Saraki be remembered for?

Your life is uninspiring and insipid.

Your works are full of iniquity and insolence.

Your future is impotent and regretful.

Go and sulk in your many mansions and sports cars.

The rich also cry.

All you've written would have been more convincing if you said it prior to Saraki betraying his party....your grouse with him isn't because of the life of Kwarans he ruined nor the bank deposits he squandered nor his benefactors he had betrayed cos i can't remember Nigerians convulsing as they're now den...everyone kept shut and even rallied around him when he betrayed GEJ for change mantra...but suddenly his sins get remembered when he betrayed his current party.
This is your grouse with him.

It's just like someone who knows d devil for who he is yet dines & celebrates with him when he betrays others for his sake only to cry foul when he gets betrayed...

You're no different from Bukola Saraki and even worse than him cos you're a hypocrite in addition.
Re: My Candid Letter To Saraki By Dele Momodu by rusher14: 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
lebete3000:

All you've written would have been more convincing if you said it prior to Saraki betraying his party....your grouse with him isn't because of the life of Kwarans he ruined no the bank deposits he squandered not his benefactors he had betrayed cos i can't remember Nigerians convulsing as they're now den...everyone kept shut and even rallied around him when he betrayed GEJ for change mantra...but suddenly his sins get remembered when he betrayed his current party.

It's just like someone who knows d devil for who he is yet dines & celebrates with him when he betrays others for his sake only to cry foul when he gets betrayed...

You're no different from Bukola Saraki and even worse than him cos you're a hypocrite in addition.

Was there a Saraki CCT case before the 2015 elections?

Oh I get it, I should know the dirty on every public officer because that is what I do for a living.

You are not making sense but it doesn’t surprise me.

I know your ilk.

You guys don't believe crime has a price and it must be paid to justice.

You think only the downtrodden deserve to be convicted whilst others are gods on earth.

I am a private Nigerian citizen.

I am not a card carrying member of any party.

I really don't care who is found out tomorrow.

Be it Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi, Oyegun, Fayemi, Fashola, etc.

The common man is only concerned about justice being served to All and not only the kids from the ghetto.
Re: My Candid Letter To Saraki By Dele Momodu by allenadeola(m): 10:10am On Apr 17, 2016
Now I see Why Davido called him his Boy. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State / Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos / "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.