Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

"Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa (44937 Views)

2019 Elections: Cabals Plotting To Remove Saraki - Senator Isa Misau / Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock / Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by sarrki(m): 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
Activist lawyer, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, says a group of cabals have hijacked the Presidency owing to the alleged ill health of President Muhammadu Buhari.

The Lagos based lawyer claimed that the cabal are in control of all critical national issues even to the exclusion of the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo.

Adegboruwa, in a statement made available to DAILY POST on Wednesday insisted that the various foreign trips of the President were a cover up for him to attend to his alleged ill health.

In the statement titled “Nigerians, Arise Now” the activist lawyer said Buhari’s illness was well known to people around him.

He,however, called on the National Assembly to save the nation from the hands of the cabals.

According to Adegboruwa, “The President is truly and truly sick, to the very point that sickness can be inferred, and this is known to many people around him, but they are denying and “padding” it because of their personal and selfish interests.

“It does not gladden my heart to know this, as sickness cannot be a reason to kick against anybody, given that we are all human, but Nigerians have a right to know the true state of health of their leaders, especially the president given the enormous functions and powers attached to his office. He cannot rule us by proxy.

“All the so-called international trips and State visits embarked upon by the President so far, were meant to attend to his failing health. The international community and indeed most foreign investors are aware of the true state of the president’s health, as he has visited and received treatment in their hospitals.

“On account of this sickness, the president is manifestly not in control of affairs in Aso Villa and has been hijacked by some cabal, who are directly in control of all critical national issues, even to the exclusion of the Vice President and indeed leaders of the ruling APC. This much has been attested to by the president’s wife and indeed the Senate President.

“Presently, we have on our hands, another Yar’adua scenario, whereby some cabal are using the state of health of the president to achieve their own personal gains at the expense of the nation.

“This sickness and the cabalistic conundrum have in turn led to a collapse of governance, ruined the economy and paralyzed the national wheel of progress.

“We cannot allow this to continue, but first we must pray for the president and then demand for true information on his state of health.

“Nigeria cannot be in the pocket of some cabal, who were never voted into office to exercise any mandate, but have captitalized on the state of health of the president to take over power, indirectly.

“So I call upon the National Assembly and all Nigerians to arise and rescue our nation from this cabal.

“God bless Nigeria, but never again should we be ruled by a cabal.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/04/buhari-seriously-sick-cabals-hijacked-government-lagos-lawyer-ebun-olu-adegboruwa/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by Roidatom(m): 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
Another Prophet
Ok..
It's just a lawyer.

If Buhari, is truly sick, he should just retire now, and spend time with his grand children.

That might be the only chance he will get for redeeming his integrity, and Nigerians will remember him for being:

'the heroic president who put his country first above self by resigning for good. '

If not, the memories Nigerians have of him now is 'promise and fail.'

May you get well soon my President.

PS: I used to think that there was a price for FTC. grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by francotunsco: 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
Did i just make ftc? Lemme check.

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by idupaul: 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
This man should shut up joor ..Did cabals also hijack his govt in 1984 when he destroyed the destinies of 3 generations of Nigerians

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by sarrki(m): 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
Oga olu Naso?

Please can you tell us the names of the cabal?

Also tell us which part of the government that as being

Hijacked

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by crestedaguiyi: 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ifa hear
No name of the hospitals u claim he visited
No link to anything to back up your claims
No pics

Mtchew, afonja abeg make we hear.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by Toosure70: 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
Everybody can see

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by sarrki(m): 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
Roidatom:
Another Prophet?

grin grin grin
Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by JideAmuGiaka: 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
Interesting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by WarithFree: 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
I believe I can fly

Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by JideAmuGiaka: 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
sarrki:
Oga olu Naso?
Please can you tell us the names of the cabal?
Also tell us which part of the government that as being
Hijacked
Ask Aisha.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by iokpebholo: 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
I know before

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by sarrki(m): 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Ask Aisha.

You should know better nah bro

Nah your head of operation in wailers association

Make that statement

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by schoolmaster: 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
but he just presided over the fed executive council meeting. maybe he needs d cabal

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by Princedaniel: 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
Sarrki, how could you be so disingenuous?

You purposely created a thread so people can have a rain of insult on the so-called cabal as against the other cabal that fell out of favor with PMB. I mean the cabal you are sympathetic to.

If you want to criticize people, why not come out boldly and do it? I mean, what's wrong with our present day youths?

Every government must have a cabal. There's nothing wrong with that. However, their powers and advice must have a reasonable limit so as not to sabotage the good intention of the President, his cabinet and the general interest of the people.

13 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by JideAmuGiaka: 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
sarrki:

You should know better nah bro
Nah your head of operation in wailers association
Make that statement
Reason why you should ask your general Zombie woman leader.

28 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
What's d difference? Sick or no sick, PMB never made a sense.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by tundafayaBuhari: 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2017
Wake me up when he is dead

11 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by sarrki(m): 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
Princedaniel:

You purposely created a thread so people can have a rain of insult on the so-called cabal as against the other cabal that fell out of favor with PMB. I mean the cabal you are sympathetic to.

If you want to criticize people, why not come out boldly and do it? I mean, what's wrong with out present day youths?

Every government must have a cabal. There's nothing wrong with that. However, their powers and advice must have a reasonable limit so as not to sabotage the good intention of the President, his cabinet and the general interest of the people.

smiley Am a patriot

That's all
Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by lytech1(m): 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
Sekem sekem sekem!!!
Another Abacha scenario.....
Baba God don pick Nigerians call

imagine bubu come join abacha for january 14...
Double blessing for Nigerians..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by sarrki(m): 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
lytech1:
Sekem sekem sekem!!!
Another Abacha scenario.....
Baba God don pick Nigerians call

God will have mercy on you
Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by idupaul: 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
Princedaniel:

If you want to criticize people, why not come out boldly and do it? I mean, what's wrong with out present day youths?

If you want to know which cabal to trust just take a look at Lagos and Daura

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by Princedaniel: 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
idupaul:

If you want to know which cabal to trust just take a look at Lagos and Daura

Haha...

I'm not looking for who to trust because they are all human beings. They are all bound to disappoint if not controlled.

Besides, my initial post is directed to sarrki who is sitting on the fence for reasons best known to him.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by Noblesoul123: 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
Somebody is just being used to provide an excuse for their poor performance

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by Icecomrade: 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2017

Shey

Some people prophesy say the guy go die this year? The guy no do TV broadcast for Xmas and new year.

Maybe na true o

If e happen, na few people go mourn am self.

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by XXLDICK(m): 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
Okay, Buhari do fast and kick GP tank.

Nigeria needs to progress

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by truthspeaks: 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
Sarrki why. Wat made u post this? Ur intentions, ur biz
Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by steppins: 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
Commissioner ba wo?
Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by Haphard(m): 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
Sorry, u dey among doz cabals abi?? Fish brain
Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by paradigmshift(m): 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
we are waiting for the breaking news...
Re: "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa by slimkiss(m): 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
Bleep babu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo Transforms 18 Years Of Dumpsite To A Waterfountain In Ochanja (photos) / Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa / Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.