Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Widow Loses Pregnancy After Being Battered By Man Friend (pic) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Widow Loses Pregnancy After Being Battered By Man Friend (pic) (20024 Views)

19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped / Deportee In Tears As Only Son Dies, Wife Marries Best Friend (pic) / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Widow Loses Pregnancy After Being Battered By Man Friend (pic) by byvan03: 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
Gosh! The late husband will role over in his grave if his properties get handed to another man in the name of marriage. She should run for her life, don't know why she seems desperate.
Re: Widow Loses Pregnancy After Being Battered By Man Friend (pic) by amtaken(f): 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
Don't let anyone think they are doing you a favour by being with you.

4 Likes

Re: Widow Loses Pregnancy After Being Battered By Man Friend (pic) by hermesprogidy(m): 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
Am i the only one that thinks the woman is hot? undecided
Re: Widow Loses Pregnancy After Being Battered By Man Friend (pic) by Jossibest(m): 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
Dat man is a devil an will suffer more an dis woman till his old age
Re: Widow Loses Pregnancy After Being Battered By Man Friend (pic) by 989900: 5:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
How mean can a man be?

1 Like

Re: Widow Loses Pregnancy After Being Battered By Man Friend (pic) by oboy3(m): 5:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
[s]
olrotimi:

When I got to this part, I skipped to the comments. I mean, what else do we have to know about the man, what else do we have to say?
I don't wanna paint this in tribal colours but am I surprised he is igbo? Hell to the No!
My igbo brothers keep shaming me wherever I go. We can sell even our Father for money.
How on earth would you ask a woman to give you such as a pre-condition for marriage, what happened to his dignity as a man?
That's one thing I still like about the yorubas and Hausas, if they don't have, then they dont have and you would know it. They wouldn't kill to get rich
[/s]trash trashier trashiest
see yoruba boy claiming ''We Igbo''
and if you think hausa and yoruba cant kill for money then your case is irredemable or you probably are not Nigerian
thanks

1 Like

Re: Widow Loses Pregnancy After Being Battered By Man Friend (pic) by bolseas(f): 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
olrotimi:

That's one thing I still like about the yorubas and Hausas, if they don't have, then they dont have and you would know it. They wouldn't kill to get rich

Recently, there was a story about a Hausa lady who the Hausa husband killed because of her father's properties.

This applies to all tribes. Let us pray we don't meet the wrong partner.

3 Likes

Re: Widow Loses Pregnancy After Being Battered By Man Friend (pic) by mikolo80: 6:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
adidasBarca:
Very hard for me to hold back my tears. May God comfort you my sister, you lost your husband and got into another hell while trying to continue with your life. Some men can be silly sha, what stops the lazy thing from working hard and make his money. I pray the woman find justice and terminate the pregnancy before the silly mofo use that as an excuse to fulfill his dream by killing the woman and inherit her.
the woman wen follow the lazy thing nko.even stret boys decent pass am.what kind of decision making she ma get de think like fish
Re: Widow Loses Pregnancy After Being Battered By Man Friend (pic) by mizlovette(f): 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
The man deserves nothing short of d death sentence, can u imagine inflicting such injuries on d innocent woman because she refused 2. Loose guard 2 d gold digger. May all d amadiohs in every village gather togeda and kill him. Anuohia
Re: Widow Loses Pregnancy After Being Battered By Man Friend (pic) by 0gbeni(m): 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
heartbreaking story.. some men are animals sha.. i hope he's punished within the full ambits of the law

i hope women also learn from her, love/marriage is not by force.. its better to be alone than being with someone that abuses you, countless women have died from abuse

who desperation don epp?
Re: Widow Loses Pregnancy After Being Battered By Man Friend (pic) by AyamBlaze: 1:52am On Apr 17, 2016
"Man Friend"? Seriously!? "Man Friend"!? F*ck does it mean?? This term is particularly common among the igbos and the calabarIANS! OP, nawa for your people oo
cry
Re: Widow Loses Pregnancy After Being Battered By Man Friend (pic) by josite: 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
this nairaland should make efforts to upgrade just like others around the globe and come out with sensible headlines.how can a widow get pregnant?.was she impregnated by her dead husband?.obviously this lady is no more a widow but a common law wife to the man who brutalities her.Too many of misleading headlines like this will not in the long run help the image of nairaland.
Re: Widow Loses Pregnancy After Being Battered By Man Friend (pic) by mumtriplet2: 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
That's how hubby is using me as his punching bag,beat me like am not human
I don't know how these man who beat their wife think.

I respect him,don't talk while his talking, cook for him ( even when am sick),he call me useless before I start working ( just small job though .nw am working he says am badluck to him.

God please bless me with my own kids. Heal my womb and make me a proud Mother. Amen.
Re: Widow Loses Pregnancy After Being Battered By Man Friend (pic) by mumtriplet2: 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
0gbeni:
heartbreaking story.. some men are animals sha.. i hope he's punished within the full ambits of the law

i hope women also learn from her, love/marriage is not by force.. its better to be alone than being with someone that abuses you, countless women have died from abuse

who desperation don epp?

Is not about being desperate, is about what society thinks
what if society thinks that you have wedded and you must stay.

1 Like

Re: Widow Loses Pregnancy After Being Battered By Man Friend (pic) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
Uniquekriss:
Why would she move into d man's house, a 1room apartment 4dat mata.

Honestly i wonder.. She brought this dilemma on herself.. When she is consistently feeding her bf with her money and even arrange 100k part payment to pay her dowry while he sums up the rest?then truly her insecurities no be here oo.
Just too bad.... She had better wise up, pack from his room and try do something worthwhile with her life...
Just too bad angry

If a woman pays her own dowry or brings part payment or even quater payment of her dowry give man to pay family.. Be rest assured that marriage will not balance ..
Re: Widow Loses Pregnancy After Being Battered By Man Friend (pic) by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 18, 2016
oboy3:
[s][/s]trash trashier trashiest
see yoruba boy claiming ''We Igbo''
and if you think hausa and yoruba cant kill for money then your case is irredemable or you probably are not Nigerian
thanks
Some pertinent questions for you : does having a yoruba moniker translate to being yoruba?
If i call myself chukwudi44 does it necessarily mean I'm igbo?
Last time i checked, the most popular Rotimi in Nigeria isn't a yoruba man
Some Nigerians have been soo blinded by partisanship that they can't see their nose tips.
Point of correction, everyone has the tendency to go to the extremes for money, buh we know which Nigerian tribe has a greater penchant for money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady / Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? / Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.