Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings (167983 Views)

FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN / Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds / Softhills Laundry Now Offering FREE Pick-up & Delivery In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (99) (Go Down)

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by ntutu(m): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
Nice one
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
ntutu:
Nice one

Well ntutu my forgone whatsapp member, I tot all of you have gone for good so you still follow my thread. wonders shall never end. Anyway my hands are open to welcome all my prodigal members. meanwhile I desist cheap attention here please. will update tips soon... Goodluck to everyone
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS FOR CARLISLE RACE 1

CATLISLE 2.00pm : stake KING CRIMSON at odd 4.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake CONFESSIONAL at odd 5.0 to win the Race at either ways. The either ways as applied to this event means one of our pick must come top 3 for us to get paid. Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS FOR NEWMARKET RACE 1

NEWMARKET 2.10pm: Stake PRIZE MONEY at odd 3.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake shabeeb at odd 5.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. the either ways as applied to this event means one of our pick must be in top three for us to be to get paid. Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by ntutu(m): 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
moneymins:

Well ntutu my forgone whatsapp member, I tot all of you have gone for good so you still follow my thread. wonders shall never end. Anyway my hands are open to welcome all my prodigal members. meanwhile I desist cheap attention here please. will update tips soon... Goodluck to everyone

heheheheh.....Bro you funny gon!! well i didnt run away only that i changed phone and lost many contacts. If you wouldnt mind add me to your whatsapp group then we kick from there. Have really missed alot. see winnigs oooooo. it seems doesnt play Horse
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS FOR DONCASTER RACE 1

DONCASTER 2.20pm: Stake FLASH CITY at odd 4.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake RAINBOW ORSE at odd 5.0 to win at EITHER WAYS. The either ways as applied to this race means one of our pick must come first for us to get paid

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
ntutu:

heheheheh.....Bro you funny gon!! well i didnt run away only that i changed phone and lost many contacts. If you wouldnt mind add me to your whatsapp group then we kick from there. Have really missed alot. see winnigs oooooo. it seems doesnt play Horse

who is funny, look man, I don't need your cheap attention here, note, i can never add someone like you in my group whatsover. so coming here to say sometin for you to get attention is not allowed.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS FOR CARLISLE RACE 1

CATLISLE 2.00pm : stake KING CRIMSON at odd 4.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake CONFESSIONAL at odd 5.0 to win the Race at either ways. The either ways as applied to this event means one of our pick must come top 3 for us to get paid. Goodluck

WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

WE WONNNNNN OUR FIRST RACE NOW AT CARLISLE 2.00. ONE OF OUR PICK CAME 1ST OUTRIGHTLY GIVING US A GOOD PAYOUT TODAY.....

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS FOR DONCASTER RACE 1

DONCASTER 2.20pm: Stake FLASH CITY at odd 4.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake RAINBOW ORSE at odd 5.0 to win at EITHER WAYS. The either ways as applied to this race means one of our pick must come first for us to get paid

WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

WE JUST WON AND PRODUCE ANOTHER WINNER AT DONCASTER TODAY, for the newmarket, we miss the Race flatly due to poor weather condition

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE FOR DONCASTER RACE 2

DONCASTER 3.25pm: Stake EDWARD LEWIS at odd 2.5 to win the Race and also stake TANASOQ at odd 3.75 to win the Race too. You will notice I didn't choose either ways win so don't use it please. I put that stake recommendation for our low balance stakers

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
HOT SOCCER TIPS

7.00pm: vikingur gota vs ventspil BET ON OVER 2.5 GOALS at odd 2.0 (Europa qualification)

8.00pm: Germany vs France BET ON BOTH TO SCORE at odd 1.91 (Europe 2016)

Total odd is 3.82

Staking advise: kindly stake as singles to be sure of payout even if one tips loss but you can also still accumulate it at your own risk. I don't give guaranteed on soccer but have much faith in the horse racing tips specially dedicated for my VIP to earn a living by God grace... Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE FOR DONCASTER RACE 2

DONCASTER 3.25pm: Stake EDWARD LEWIS at odd 2.5 to win the Race and also stake TANASOQ at odd 3.75 to win the Race too. You will notice I didn't choose either ways win so don't use it please. I put that stake recommendation for our low balance stakers

WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
DONCASTER 3.25pm was a winner on a single stake without the either ways win market our two pick still make it...... WOW THIS IS SO AMAZING MY GOD. JUST CANT BELIEVE I COULD PRODUCE TWO WINNER IN THIS RACE. HAPPY EARNNING TO ALL MY WONDERFUL FOLLOWERS HERE

SPAMMERS, STAY CLEARED.......

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
Eddo11:
Winning

WOW, SO AMAZING MY MAN. YOU WON YOURSELF A FREE SLOT TO MY FREE GROUP, ADVANTAGE OF BEING ON MY FREE GROUP IS THAT, YOU SEE MY TIPS FASTER THAN ON NAIRALAND. ITS DIFFERENT FROM THE VIP. I NO LONGER L
ADD PEOPLE TO MY FREE GROUP. I ONLY GIVE VIP MEMBERS CHANCE OF BEING ON BOTH GROUP.... CONGRAT ON YOUR WINNINGS.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
ALL WINNINGS AND PROFIT ACHIEVED ESPECIALLY MY VIP LANDSCAPE PROFIT OF TODAY IS DEDICATED TO GOD ALMIGHTY, ITS NOT BY MIGHT NON BY POWER SAYS THE LORD OF HOST. DADDY I SAY THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING TODAY. YOU ARE DEFINATELY WORTHY OF OUR PRAISE. HAPPY EARNING TO EVERYONE........

SPAMMERS, PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE, THIS THREAD IS NOT A PLACE YOU CAN MARKET YOUR WHATSOEVER, NAIRALAND IS BIG FOR YOU TO CREATE YOUT OWN THREAD. THANK YOU....

2 Likes

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
Blackberrydude:
boss do william hill require verification before you withdraw

I dont entertain asking of question on this thread thats why i dedicate my number open for everyone to whatsapp me their query. to your question, you need verification. to ask any question in future with satisfactory reply from me, my whatsapp number is right on my signature, click on moneymins and you will see my details. Goodluck
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by ntutu(m): 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
moneymins:

who is funny, look man, I don't need your cheap attention here, note, i can never add someone like you in my group whatsover. so coming here to say sometin for you to get attention is not allowed.

Must you insult to achieve your point Sir....Since your VIP is not heaven am not disturbed Sir. Dont always anchor on cheap superiority complex Sir. Go and learn diction ethics cos u talk like an illiterate. You need to know me before u spill out trash from that maggot infested mouth . Bend down and pick humility Mr man. Idiot!!!

3 Likes

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
ntutu:

Must you insult to achieve your point Sir....Since your VIP is not heaven am not disturbed Sir. Dont always anchor on cheap superiority complex Sir. Go and learn diction ethics cos u talk like an illiterate. You need to know me before u spill out trash from that maggot infested mouth . Bend down and pick humility Mr man. Idiot!!!

You are very mannerless, am not surprise by your utterances, educated man who is still here trying to tap from an illiterate man knowledge. I count your insult as compliment on my personality cos that's how frustrated people do talk. A frustrated man will be going around the internet looking for opportunity to tapped into thus end up a looser. I save your insult to those older than me in your house. poor nigga trying to create cheap attention here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by ntutu(m): 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
moneymins:

You are very mannerless, am not surprise by your utterances, educated man who is still here trying to tap from an illiterate man knowledge. I count your insult as compliment on my personality cos that's how frustrated people do talk. A frustrated man will be going around the internet looking for opportunity to tapped into thus end up a looser. I save your insult to those older than me in your house. poor nigga trying to create cheap attention here.

No regards to older ones and it implies the up bringing that was extended to you. Check to know if you are normal. Come and i bet wit my life i will feed you for a year. You claimed u are a learned entity but i doubt if u ever saw the four walls of secondary school. Your mates are making new researches on productive things and be paid well and u ended up with this. If u stay in Lagos come to Guinness Company at Allen Avenue ,Ikeja and i will gladly offer you a job. Get a life and stop posing a boss with this....Mad man with a low life....lolz

2 Likes

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by ultimatesafety(m): 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
Admin please ignore and continue with your good work. No one is forced to follow the thread. if you are fed up then you leave the thread peacefully. No insult please

3 Likes

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by harjiboye(m): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
moneymins:

Chairma wa leave this guy jare e no sabi pass O gogoro

3 Likes

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by akara(m): 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
moneymins:
ALL WINNINGS AND PROFIT ACHIEVED ESPECIALLY MY VIP LANDSCAPE PROFIT OF TODAY IS DEDICATED TO GOD ALMIGHTY, ITS NOT BY MIGHT NON BY POWER SAYS THE LORD OF HOST. DADDY I SAY THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING TODAY. YOU ARE DEFINATELY WORTHY OF OUR PRAISE. HAPPY EARNING TO EVERYONE........

SPAMMERS, PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE, THIS THREAD IS NOT A PLACE YOU CAN MARKET YOUR WHATSOEVER, NAIRALAND IS BIG FOR YOU TO CREATE YOUT OWN THREAD. THANK YOU....

Monneymins pls ignore all distractions. Your results speak volumes. Pls continue the good work.

3 Likes

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by omobabaon: 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
@moneymins.........wooooooon again.I bet with 35k n I won 72k today.tanks n God bless u sir.@ntutu,inshort ure d most stupid person I've ever seen in ds wworld.just go n die n leave us alone here making money .idiot.pls mr moneymins dnt mind dat idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by javic1(m): 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
ntutu:

No regards to older ones and it implies the up bringing that was extended to you. Check to know if you are normal. Come and i bet wit my life i will feed you for a year. You claimed u are a learned entity but i doubt if u ever saw the four walls of secondary school. Your mates are making new researches on productive things and be paid well and u ended up with this. If u stay in Lagos come to Guinness Company at Allen Avenue ,Ikeja and i will gladly offer you a job. Get a life and stop posing a boss with this....Mad man with a low life....lolz

Good advice but for the wrong person. Just like adding water to an ocean, I don't think he needs your job, already he's an employer of labour.
And enriching so many of us here. If it may interest u, kindly lemme know more about your job profile in Guiness to enable me apply Sir. Thanks for the prompt info

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by bosman20(m): 2:56am On Jul 08, 2016
Ntutu, good day. Bros, Please, calm down. We are mature & grown up men. This issue shouldn't have resulted in insults & should have been resolved amicably.

However, tipsman is trying for us all & his result speaks for me & everyone.

Despite the fact that I work in telecoms, I still receive daily winnings from his rich tactics of experience & posting. Let's be calm & resolve issues amicably like I said earlier cuz as human-kinds, we still have so many positivities & possibilities to render to one another.

God bless you sir....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 6:07am On Jul 08, 2016
javic1:

Good advice but for the wrong person. Just like adding water to an ocean, I don't think he needs your job, already he's an employer of labour.
And enriching so many of us here. If it may interest u, kindly lemme know more about your job profile in Guiness to enable me apply Sir. Thanks for the prompt info

Thank you, how i wish the Rich guy can help you with his job profile at Guiness. All his reply is still counted as a complement here as i know people of his kind base on the way they talks, post on social madia and even argue on stuff publicly,.My candid advice, Dont BET your life because you want to feed me for just ONE YEAR as your life is still useful to your family. Help everyone by posting your JOB profile here as advise by the above poster so you can atleast start a mantras of change right from NAIRALAND as many of my wonderful followers will still be surprise seeing BOSS in almighty GUINESS dropping his digit on various low life individual posting on NAIRALAND to tap into their knowledge and even still asking to know know if what we do here is on a local BOOKIE. Infact proof me wrong by posting your Job profile. thank you

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by ultimatesafety(m): 9:46am On Jul 08, 2016
moneymins:

Thank you, how i wish the Rich guy can help you with his job profile at Guiness. All his reply is still counted as a complement here as i know people of his kind base on the way they talks, post on social madia and even argue on stuff publicly,.My candid advice, Dont BET your life because you want to feed me for just ONE YEAR as your life is still useful to your family. Help everyone by posting your JOB profile here as advise by the above poster so you can atleast start a mantras of change right from NAIRALAND as many of my wonderful followers will still be surprise seeing BOSS in almighty GUINESS dropping his digit on various low life individual posting on NAIRALAND to tap into their knowledge and even still asking to know know if what we do here is on a local BOOKIE. Infact proof me wrong by posting your Job profile. thank you
Gbam bursted lol

2 Likes

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 9:57am On Jul 08, 2016
OUR TIPS WILL BE UPDATED AS USUAL TODAY. WORK WITHOUT PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY. AM OUT OF PLAY AND JOKE BY MY ELSE MEMBERS NTUTU, NOTE: NTUTU IS NICE DUDE. BACK TO BUSINESS. KINDLY STAY TUNED TODAY.

SPAMMERS STAY CLEARED FROM HERE.....
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by beautyfunke(m): 10:14am On Jul 08, 2016
moneymins:
OUR TIPS WILL BE UPDATED AS USUAL TODAY. WORK WITHOUT PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY. AM OUT OF PLAY AND JOKE BY MY ELSE MEMBERS NTUTU, NOTE: NTUTU IS NICE DUDE. BACK TO BUSINESS. KINDLY STAY TUNED TODAY.

SPAMMERS STAY CLEARED FROM HERE.....
SHUT UP UR MOUTH AFTER UR DECEPTION

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (99)

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.