Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) (43404 Views)

Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral / Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) / Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by highbeeola(m): 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
jasssbabe:
Life is all abt d money grin grin

Ori mi jekin lowo e
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by slap1(m): 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
He married his ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by Massdamm(m): 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
Thumbs up u've said the fact
shamsuRana:
WHAT IS THIS LIFE? cry

A man is born today, Tomorrow he is dead.

A man lives in a mansion today, Tomorrow he lives
underground.

A man drives a car today, Tomorrow an ambulance
drives him.

A man reads biology today, Tomorrow a biography
is been read of him.

A man eats whatever he wants today, Tomorrow he
becomes food for insects.

A man is always early for work today, Tomorrow he
is termed late Mr/Mrs.

A man is seen resting in his house today, Tomorrow he is resting in a coffin. And they say "Rest In Peace"!

A man eats all kinds of fruits in his house today,
Tomorrow he becomes manure to those trees.

A man is known today as the richest man ever,
Tomorrow he doesn't even know where or what will
happen to his riches.

What is life after all?

Plan your life because you may not see tomorrow.
But when your life is well planned you won't Be
afraid of any thing.

ACT RIGHT AND LIVE GODLY. ALWAYS BE A HELPING HAND .
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by Raymie(m): 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
This guy jus buy bad market. Na Chinko card dey reign now. Wetin be the color sef?
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by vinchristy: 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
onoslove:
Is it that the vow of marriage is no longer sacred, that people go into it knowing that it is all about deceit. I ask, where is our conscience. Have we lost it completely. God have mercy on my generation.
Just thinking. .what If everyone is wrong.what if the dual are in love..what if this isn't like the others...what If.............
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by jesuspikinjp(m): 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
herbie27:
Stupid guy!, because of money you want to be a slave to a hag

lol as if given opportunity she no go do worse

1 Like

Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by HardMirror(m): 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
shamsuRana:
WHAT IS THIS LIFE? cry

underground.

drives him.

is been read of him.

is termed late Mr/Mrs.

A man is seen resting in his house today, Tomorrow he is resting in a coffin. And they say "Rest In Peace"!

happen to his riches.

What is life after all?

afraid of any thing.

The beauty of death.
That's life my brother.
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
herbie27:
You done try subscribe 2day to dey quote me abi? cheesy

Try!, she's a hag na.
Yup, like you and all your female relatives tongue
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by Lordbinsmar: 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
shamsuRana:
WHAT IS THIS LIFE? cry

underground.

drives him.

is been read of him.

is termed late Mr/Mrs.

happen to his riches.

What is life after all?

afraid of any thing.

Vanity.
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by Damseldammie(f): 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
Uncle & grandma... lol
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
daretodiffer:
Yup, like you and all your female relatives tongue
Like you too, jst as you have the propensity to abuse my female relatives.

Is she your mother?.
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

lol as if given opportunity she no go do worse
Give me one and i will show you wat to do wit opportunities as such.
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by juman(m): 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hiss

Continent of unserious "leaders".
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by Gguy4real: 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
See yahoo boy oooo omo God don bless ur legit level na street make sense pass well done
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by waleylagboy: 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
two lovers

Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
herbie27:
Like you too, jst as you have the propensity to abuse my female relatives.

Is she your mother?.
She is a woman who has done nothing to deserve what you called her. That means she must have something in her that made you recognise her as one. Something familiar, something genetic undecided
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by spencekat(m): 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
Abasi!
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
daretodiffer:
She is a woman who has done nothing to deserve what you called her. That means she must have something in her that made you recognise her as one. Something familiar, something genetic undecided
You've nt answered my question.

Since you postulated a theory of noticing hags, i bet you're one.
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
herbie27:
You've nt answered my question.

Since you postulated a theory of noticing hags, i bet you're one.
You are not very smart. You called her a hag. i didn't. How did you know that she is a hag?
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by lollmaolol(m): 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
Afrok:
Blue card loading and not green card angry

Lol

Lmao

Lol

Blue card @ the blue jalamia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by mytym1: 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
Work of poverty
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by livinstone8(m): 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
And he will put his prick inside this old woman
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
If dis kin toto kums my way nd she can foot my bills for 2nd degree in pharmacy..............am phuckin it real hard...which to further abroad
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by livinstone8(m): 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
So love is still blind?
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by Bobnaira: 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
jasssbabe:
Life is all abt d money grin grin

u are already a failure if thats ur view of life
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by jessykings(f): 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
Wot 'green card' has joined together,let no man put assunder
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by jessykings(f): 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
Wot 'green card' has joined together,let no man put assunder....SMBH
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
justmenoni:
Very cute couple.. May God bless una union oooo
WITH WETING?
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by Obiwiz(m): 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
HaneefahRN:
I can imagine if it was a lady that married a white grandpa. All the crybabies from the other thread will be here bashing all their female relatives.
Sister, calm down. That bro, standing beside the white lady is swallowing that bitter pill because he wants to be able to give you nigerian ladies that soft and luxurious life you all want. Maybe, if you girls understood that there's always a building phase in a man's life, he won't be there trying to transform himself into a rich nigga overnight. Don't complain. That money will definitely trickle home to u girls. He's only paying the price ryt der. Look at his facial expression carefully, he's not excited at all. Lol
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by Aderupoko2: 8:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
God bless you your hustle my guy
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by doskie(m): 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
When true love hits you.... grin grin grin

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/another-young-african-man-weds-his.html
4k! thats a grandie. she so close to switching worlds already. I thought only gurls were gold diggers. com on mahn. dont do that.
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by jurjur: 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
justmenoni:
Very cute couple.. May God bless una union oooo

Copy & paste.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand / Lady Shares Controversial 36th Birthday Pictures In Sexy Bikini On Facebook / Young Lady Marries Old White Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.