Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) (43420 Views)

Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral / Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) / Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by jurjur: 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
doskie:
4k! thats a grandie. she so close to switching worlds already. I thought only gurls were gold diggers. com on mahn. dont do that.

Medicine after death!
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by doskie(m): 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
HaneefahRN:
I can imagine if it was a lady that married a white grandpa. All the crybabies from the other thread will be here bashing all their female relatives.
but we already bashed him nau?! wait. are you a muslim? single fine fair funny slim young sweet educated muslim? please tell me
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by jurjur: 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
slap1:
He married his ancestors.

Only u sabi!
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by justmenoni: 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
No be only copy and paste na copy,cut and paste

quote author=jurjur post=44766517]

Copy & paste.[/quote]
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by justmenoni: 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
undecided broda na with anything wey dem like ooo these days if u talk through some ignorant one's will term you bad belle... Well all the same to answer your question: paper and Di** from young blood

Ahmeduana:

WITH WETING?
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by doskie(m): 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
HaneefahRN:
I can imagine if it was a lady that married a white grandpa. All the crybabies from the other thread will be here bashing all their female relatives.
checked your dp. im sorry.
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by Analysiscorner: 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
HaneefahRN:
The case of a lady is a little different. The young lady marrying and old man can still bear children for him, whereas in the case of the old woman marrying a young man, bearing children is out of the question.
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by nextdoor84(m): 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
A time comes in one's life when you just need to forget about the body and chase the money!!!
I believe he's got a plan though!!
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by olandoboy(m): 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
I can see love in his eyes,enjoy ur marriage
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
Analysiscorner:

The case of a lady is a little different. The young lady marrying and old man can still bear children for him, whereas in the case of the old woman marrying a young man, bearing children is out of the question.

So? The woman's case is even better then.
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by Mbediogu(m): 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
They are age mates (the boy may be older) and match very well. Increase & multiply. Congrats to them.
( Goes back to watch his black & white TV over a bottle of palm wine ).
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
doskie:
checked your dp. im sorry.
Sorry for what exactly?
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
doskie:
but we already bashed him nau?! wait. are you a muslim? single fine fair funny slim young sweet educated muslim? please tell me

I don't even need people to bash him, it's his choice after all, what irks me is the hypocrisy people display.

Are you a muslim?
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by drake99: 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
How do they even get these white women, which sites and what tips, I need format asap
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by Jimi23(m): 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
Some of these women are the greatest dumb asses of all time.
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by onoslove(f): 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
vinchristy:
Just thinking. .what If everyone is wrong.what if the dual are in love..what if this isn't like the others...what If.............
My friend, you and I know the koko of the matter.
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
When true love hits you.... grin grin grin

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/another-young-african-man-weds-his.html
see what poverty has caused
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by Arabs999: 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
jasssbabe:
Life is all abt d money grin grin

...Abegii, all holes na hole..Toto is Toto anywhere, and is reserved for harder nacking..
... Let the yahoo boy, abi na man, fire on.. At least, he did not vanish with her money..
...But let the old cargo watch out because she can die by accident, including food or drink poisoning. When that happens, omo boy or man has become a billionaire because he will inherit all the dollars..

...Op, where can I see 90 years old dollar millionaire woman to marry ?
... Buhari is the cause of all these wahala..
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by masqot(m): 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
dat guy has great talent in Gold Digging
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by englishmart(m): 11:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
K9blunt:

This ya signature na vex ni?

Wetin pikin do you, you no wan buy cheese balls kwa? angry
lol. That's how I ball

2 Likes

Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by Fulaman198(m): 11:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
Love my nyash. This is a combination of inferiority complex and green card.
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by Lilyomi2: 12:06am On Apr 17, 2016
Fulaman198:
Love my nyash. This is a combination of inferiority complex and green card.
Never expected you to say this.
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by Fulaman198(m): 12:07am On Apr 17, 2016
Lilyomi2:

Never expected you to say this.

Sorry dear just stating the truth, how are you doing?
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by Lilyomi2: 12:45am On Apr 17, 2016
Fulaman198:

Sorry dear just stating the truth, how are you doing?
recovering from a short illness
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by doskie(m): 5:24am On Apr 17, 2016
HaneefahRN:

I don't even need people to bash him, it's his choice after all, what irks me is the hypocrisy people display.

Are you a muslim?
yes I am.
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by doskie(m): 5:26am On Apr 17, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Sorry for what exactly?
you're married with kids and I was trying to. .....you know?
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by doskie(m): 5:33am On Apr 17, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Are you a muslim?
but the reality of it is... this is just one case in many thousands. men dont do this in the actual sense of it. yes they have relationships with them, but they dont wed them.
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by alexikem(m): 8:16am On Apr 17, 2016
cruzita:
tomorrow she go come dey complain say the guy don leave am run.for her mind,she think say na love make the guy marry am?thunder fire love
y u take am personally
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 17, 2016
daretodiffer:
Where dem dey o? Where are the black women bashers? Where are the losers?

Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 17, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
When true love hits you.... grin grin grin

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/another-young-african-man-weds-his.html
he's made. Congrates. I will soon get mine
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 10:33am On Apr 17, 2016
doskie:
you're married with kids and I was trying to. .....you know?

Lolz
Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 10:33am On Apr 17, 2016
doskie:
yes I am.
Alright. Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Shares Controversial 36th Birthday Pictures In Sexy Bikini On Facebook / Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand / Young Lady Marries Old White Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.