Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:29 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (901859 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
bochu03:
Bro u leta go the Kiel?i heard their admission for Studienkolleg Winter Semester is on..how the place
not yet ohh bro
Adejunja no gree me ohh
hoping on next winter
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bruno123: 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
Hello
Please I'm a graduate and intend furthering my studies in Germany. I made 2.7 in the German scale but had a poor Toefl score of 57. Please is there any school that can admit me without Toefl score or that can gv me admission with my score?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Growingboi(m): 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
Good morning everyone, I am very disappointed and weak right now. Anyone with Idea or info should please come to my aid.
I applied for shortcourse in eng., I was accepted and I paid the fee as well as accomofdation fee. With docoment s sent to me via email, I applied for a short term visa with all requirements genuine and over complete, acct above 1m and married, I am working wit a multinational coy. Yesterday I just rcv a refusal massage that the visa was rejected on the ground that my leaving Germany could not be ascertained. I still have like 3 weeks to the date of the training, please house, is it ok to apply again cox I got more money in my account(January bulk from my company) and the interview will be better this time.

Please and please, anyone with info should come to my aid
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by coldasice007: 10:53am On Jan 10, 2017
please can anyone confirm if it is possible to change your admission letter after interview but your application has not yet being processed or sent to the aliens office in germany.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Augustine21(m): 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
Augustine 21

In the house

Schoener Tag,

It has been a while. It feels good to be writing here once again. Most especially from the other side (I mean in Germany). So far, Life in Germany has been great. The system is cool and functional and everything works here. It is a buoyant economy and those who have learnt a little German would find it even more lovely.

The people are easier on you and are very willing to lend several hands once you start with the word, ''Entschuldigung''. Please learn some German at least to B1 level and also familiarize yourself with German materials, musik, documents, movies and all. This doesnt imply that non german speakers find it difficult here. I am only saying you would be more advantaged once you know some Deutsch.

There are also many things you would be happy about here. First, Uninterrupted power supply, functional transport system, and availablity of student jobs that would make life wonderful for you. You just need to learn to manage working and studying and you are good to go.

No regrets man. Feeling really good with the hope of reforming my country but not at the expense of my own life.

It was worth the struggle.

Mach Spass!
wink

14 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Augustine21(m): 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
Please run your visa with the old one. Once you get to germany dont tell immigration you are changing location at the airport. Just tell people at the airport your are going to the destination on your visa. Once you are out of the airport, move to your desired location. Get a house, register there and extend there, explain at the aliens office that the admission came after you had done your interview and they will call for your documents from the initial place. So no fear. I did the same

coldasice007:
please can anyone confirm if it is possible to change your admission letter after interview but your application has not yet being processed or sent to the aliens office in germany.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Augustine21(m): 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
Anyone one who wants to make payments such as uniassist fee or funding blocked account and others should kindly pm me.

Alles wird bald gut.

wink

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Evachi: 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
Hello

Please I need help/advice from the students in Germany.

I have just paid for a one way ticket to Germany thereafter, the travel agent through which I booked my flight are insisting that I pay for a return ticket because the student visa is Valid for 3months, even after explaining to them that the visa will be extended in Germany.

Please for those of you that travelled to Germany with a one way ticket recently,kindly let me knw how you managed the situation.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Growingboi(m): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
Someone with a good heart should try please.

Growingboi:
Good morning everyone, I am very disappointed and weak right now. Anyone with Idea or info should please come to my aid.
I applied for shortcourse in eng., I was accepted and I paid the fee as well as accomofdation fee. With docoment s sent to me via email, I applied for a short term visa with all requirements genuine and over complete, acct above 1m and married, I am working wit a multinational coy. Yesterday I just rcv a refusal massage that the visa was rejected on the ground that my leaving Germany could not be ascertained. I still have like 3 weeks to the date of the training, please house, is it ok to apply again cox I got more money in my account(January bulk from my company) and the interview will be better this time.

Please and please, anyone with info should come to my aid
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
ABEG NAIRALANDERS I DEY FIND TUITION FREE UNI FOR GERMANY FOR MY MASTERS, ANY BODY KNOW ANY CREDIBLE ONE.

I HAVE A FIRST CLASS ( BA) CONSIDERING INT. LAW OR INT. REL AND POL. SCI.

PLSSSS
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Andyc007: 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
Augustine21:
Augustine 21

In the house

Schoener Tag,

It has been a while. It feels good to be writing here once again. Most especially from the other side (I mean in Germany). So far, Life in Germany has been great. The system is cool and functional and everything works here. It is a buoyant economy and those who have learnt a little German would find it even more lovely.

The people are easier on you and are very willing to lend several hands once you start with the word, ''Entschuldigung''. Please learn some German at least to B1 level and also familiarize yourself with German materials, musik, documents, movies and all. This doesnt imply that non german speakers find it difficult here. I am only saying you would be more advantaged once you know some Deutsch.

There are also many things you would be happy about here. First, Uninterrupted power supply, functional transport system, and availablity of student jobs that would make life wonderful for you. You just need to learn to manage working and studying and you are good to go.

No regrets man. Feeling really good with the hope of reforming my country but not at the expense of my own life.

It was worth the struggle.

Mach Spass!
wink

Congrats bro.
I tap into your blessing jare! Winter 2017 wont pass me by.
What state are you in?

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Andyc007: 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
tzipporah:
ABEG NAIRALANDERS I DEY FIND TUITION FREE UNI FOR GERMANY FOR MY MASTERS, ANY BODY KNOW ANY CREDIBLE ONE.

I HAVE A FIRST CLASS ( BA) CONSIDERING INT. LAW OR INT. REL AND POL. SCI.

PLSSSS

Visit daad.de & or study-in.de.
All the info you need is there

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Andyc007: 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
Growingboi:
Someone with a good heart should try please.

Talk to honorableseyi

He is more experienced with your matter. I am so new to the German system.

Can you reiterate the questions asked in your interview & how you answered. It might give us clues to the cause of the denial.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
Andyc007:

Visit daad.de & or study-in.de.
All the info you need is there

THANKS BOOO grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aibee01(m): 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
Evachi:
Hello

Please I need help/advice from the students in Germany.

I have just paid for a one way ticket to Germany thereafter, the travel agent through which I booked my flight are insisting that I pay for a return ticket because the student visa is Valid for 3months, even after explaining to them that the visa will be extended in Germany.

Please for those of you that travelled to Germany with a one way ticket recently,kindly let me knw how you managed the situation.

Dont worry yourself.....tell the travel agent that you have a long stay visa which can be extended once you are in Germany.....and stand your point ......
Finally, make your admission letter handy while travelling.....Du hast kein problem.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mountainjulius: 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
Pls house

am confused with the block account thing, I just got my admission letter last week and I haven't opened a block account yet. I heard the block account opening takes up to 3wks or more.
I need your advise, if I book an appointment for the signature certification and when am done with the certification at the embassy, should I book for my visa interview immediately or wait for wks for the account to be opened before booking for visa interview?

Pls advise..

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iyke24all(m): 12:19am On Jan 11, 2017
mountainjulius:
Pls house

am confused with the block account thing, I just got my admission letter last week and I haven't opened a block account yet. I heard the block account opening takes up to 3wks or more.
I need your advise, if I book an appointment for the signature certification and when am done with the certification at the embassy, should I book for my visa interview immediately or wait for wks for the account to be opened before booking for visa interview?

Pls advise..
respect
pls as soon as u certify ur signature at the embassy and they tell u that they will send ur application to Deutsche Bank, u will be given a slip. with that slip and other docs apply for interview ASAP. because u don't need to present ur acct details on the d day of ur interview. that same slip would do. cheers

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ezekuse: 5:41am On Jan 11, 2017
@justwise

please your attention is needed with regards to the above posts

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:36am On Jan 11, 2017
ezekuse:
@justwise

please your attention is needed with regards to the above posts

Supermod sorted that thing out.

Thanks for calling my attention to it though
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mountainjulius: 7:32am On Jan 11, 2017
Thanks bro

Pls the account statement am to take with me for the db opening, must it be from same account the I will fund my block account?
I want to use my dad's statement of account, but the person to fund d account is based in the Us because of FORM A issues.
I was told that on the last page of the block account form, that I and the person depositing the money have to sign, does this really matter if my dad signs and the guy in the Us funds it.

Pls advise..thanks

iyke24all:

respect
pls as soon as u certify ur signature at the embassy and they tell u that they will send ur application to Deutsche Bank, u will be given a slip. with that slip and other docs apply for interview ASAP. because u don't need to present ur acct details on the d day of ur interview. that same slip would do. cheers

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mountainjulius: 8:34am On Jan 11, 2017
iyke24all:

respect

Thanks bro

Pls the account statement am to take with me for the db opening, must it be from same account that I will fund my block account?
I want to use my dad's statement of account, but the person to fund d account is based in the US because of FORM A issues.
I was told that on the last page of the block account form, that I and the person depositing the money have to sign, does this really matter if my dad signs and the guy in the US funds it.

Pls advise..thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iyke24all(m): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2017
mountainjulius:

Thanks bro

Pls the account statement am to take with me for the db opening, must it be from same account that I will fund my block account?
I want to use my dad's statement of account, but the person to fund d account is based in the US because of FORM A issues.
I was told that on the last page of the block account form, that I and the person depositing the money have to sign, does this really matter if my dad signs and the guy in the US funds it.

Pls advise..thanks
Hallo,
deutsche-bank is no joke oh.
please the statement of account they expect to see should be that of the sponsor (s) u filled in the application.
if not, thats a REJECTION.
maybe d best bet should be( ur uncle in d us do a transfer
to ur dad's account or rather ur dad's account should hold a sum of about 4.5million naira to enable u open the account successfully. there after, u tink of hw u can fund

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (500)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.