Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,607 members, 7,770,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:00 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (901960 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by BiafranBushBoy: 1:04am On Jan 15, 2017
Abeg people in Germany should do me a favor and go to UniBremen and ask them... "Are they mad?" angry angry

Make them release names na undecided... Make I fly first class reach Germany cheesy

Nawa ooo angry angry

Caleb404 smiley

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TubbyTJ(m): 8:53am On Jan 15, 2017
Tesland:
1. your statement of result being laminated means nothing, just make the required copies of ur documents and take it along.
2. we have said it here several times that the primary school certificate is not important for your visa application, especially as u dont have it, from o'level is enough.
3. dis is also not an important document, if u cant easily get one.
4. i cant provide answer for this as i dont know the current trend...i did mine sometime last year

Welldone Tesland. God bless you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 15, 2017
Mickyboiz:
2017 here
winter all the way
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 15, 2017
vampire2020:
not really, but trust me it will be an added advantage to the person knowing fully well you are not going to an English country
was told at goethe recently that it is compulsory for one to take start deutsch 1 that is A1 for any family reunion... It's the new rule now so A1 knowledge of German is mandatory

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 15, 2017
Rapahel1116:
sorry for the too many questions oh.... Bt how much is the semester fee and how can I register for goethe institute Lagos...heard it can b done online... Or is there any super dope language school in Abuja that's on d same level at goethe institute ?
Goethe-Institut Lagos cost 38k for a semester and 7k for kursbuch and Arbeitbuch. You must apply in person

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 15, 2017
Good morning house... My university application begins soonest for Masters winter .. Here are my confusions for the two unis I intend applying to
1. University of applied science esslingen requires a proof of English for those who do not have English as there native language or was not the language of instruction for their undergraduate. They also seek that I have A1 by September.
2. The other University TUM does not require German language but requires proof of English if one do not have English as there native language and was not the language of instruction for their undergraduate.

My question is this for
1. Will a document probably a letter from my university DVC do for the English proof and an official note from Goethe-Institut do for the German A1 as I am currently enrolled there
2. Will the DVC letter also be sufficient for English proof at TUM.....
I know my text is long but I hopefully await your helpful feedback.
BTW I finished with cgpa 4.45 /5 mechanical engineering
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 15, 2017
pitapromiz:
Good morning house... My university application begins soonest for Masters winter .. Here are my confusions for the two unis I intend applying to
1. University of applied science esslingen requires a proof of English for those who do not have English as there native language or was not the language of instruction for their undergraduate. They also seek that I have A1 by September.
2. The other University TUM does not require German language but requires proof of English if one do not have English as there native language and was not the language of instruction for their undergraduate.

My question is this for
1. Will a document probably a letter from my university DVC do for the English proof and an official note from Goethe-Institut do for the German A1 as I am currently enrolled there
2. Will the DVC letter also be sufficient for English proof at TUM.....
I know my text is long but I hopefully await your helpful feedback.
BTW I finished with cgpa 4.45 /5 mechanical engineering
I think both should be enough especially the letter from your DVC for English proficiency. Since you still have time, you can quickly get them and mail the course coordinator to verify. In all your application process, when in doubt never hesitate to get in touch with the school, especially the student service center and international office. Also try to get personal emails of the people in charge in such offices. Most times it takes a while to get response from generic email like info@.... You can get personal emails by using this simple hack: 1. Get the name of the official say the course coordinator. 2. Do firstname.lastname@schoolswebsite, lastname@schoolswebsite or any other sensible combinations. but those two should give you the right personal email of the official. So with that you are in touch personally.
#mytwocents and all the best

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
biglord:

I think both should be enough especially the letter from your DVC for English proficiency. Since you still have time, you can quickly get them and mail the course coordinator to verify. In all your application process, when in doubt never hesitate to get in touch with the school, especially the student service center and international office. Also try to get personal emails of the people in charge in such offices. Most times it takes a while to get response from generic email like info@.... You can get personal emails by using this simple hack: 1. Get the name of the official say the course coordinator. 2. Do firstname.lastname@schoolswebsite, lastname@schoolswebsite or any other sensible combinations. but those two should give you the right personal email of the official. So with that you are in touch personally.
#mytwocents and all the best
thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Abeg people in Germany should do me a favor and go to UniBremen and ask them... "Are they mad?" angry angry

Make them release names na undecided... Make I fly first class reach Germany cheesy

Nawa ooo angry angry

Caleb404 smiley
bro i tire for them oo.they said admission decision will start rolling out toward January ending when i mailed the last week
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Angelehi2015: 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
Happy Sunday Everyone, please I need a cheap hotel close to the embassy. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DisturbingEU(m): 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
pitapromiz:
was told at goethe recently that it is compulsory for one to take start deutsch 1 that is A1 for any family reunion... It's the new rule now so A1 knowledge of German is mandatory

My bro its very compulsory, I just registered for the A1 course too and its the evening cuz Morning and Afternoon classes are full. And the earlier the better cuz soon there won't be any space in the evening class too!

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=DisturbingEU post=52833967]

My bro its very compulsory, I just registered for the A1 course too and its the evening cuz Morning and Afternoon classes are full. And the earlier the better cuz soon there won't be any space in the evening class too![

If you can present your B.Sc Certificate, its waived.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blaqbillgatez: 11:15am On Jan 16, 2017
please i got admission but my letter arrived late so i had to move my admission to winter semester...and they promised to send another letter..what i want to know is can i open block account with the letter i have
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by adejioginni: 11:18am On Jan 16, 2017
hello house please is it compulsory to learn german if one wants to apply for German family reunion visa. Please anyone should help.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
adejioginni:
hello house please is it compulsory to learn german if one wants to apply for German family reunion visa. Please anyone should help.

Yea, it depends on how old you are.

If you are 16-18 yrs, then you are required to have at least b1 language certificate before applying for visa

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chu13chu: 2:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
Please i have checked for application online and they said for undergrads we Nigerians have to attend a studienkolleg how do i apply and is there another way to appl other than uni-assist
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chu13chu: 3:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
Augustine21:
Anyone one who wants to make payments such as uniassist fee or funding blocked account and others should kindly pm me.

Alles wird bald gut.

wink
I need help in application

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ifesinachinero: 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
Does it mean that an account with like 3million can't be accepted for opening of DB account??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
chu13chu:
Please i have checked for application online and they said for undergrads we Nigerians have to attend a studienkolleg how do i apply and is there another way to appl other than uni-assist

Not all studienkollegs require uni-assist
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chu13chu: 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
Thanks
ellacute45:

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chu13chu: 3:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
but what about schools that require uni-assist
ellacute45:

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
chu13chu:
but what about schools that require uni-assist

If the school requires uni-assist, then apply through uni-assist
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ifesinachinero:
Does it mean that an account with like 3million can't be accepted for opening of DB account??

Convert it yourself is 3million naira upto €8700 ?
You can use multiple account to avoid stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
chu13chu:

You need 100Level university transcript or HND to gain admission into german university for undergraduate.

Some school are under uni assist while others are direct .
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
ybahrbz91:

Wow...Thanks soo much for this information but the programme is in German language.
Am still checking for any with Full english programme
I do really appreciate.

http://www.lsu.lt/en/studies/degree-students/tuition-fees

https://www.gesundheit.bfh.ch/en/master/physiotherapy/tabs/overview.html

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olargee: 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
Any idea what exchange rate they use, bank rate (official) or parallel market rate (unofficial)
futurewise11:

Convert it yourself is 3million naira upto €8700 ?
You can use multiple account to avoid stories that touch.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
Olargee:
Any idea what exchange rate they use, bank rate (official) or parallel market rate (unofficial)

Remember we have almost 5 different exchange rate in Nigeria presently...I will advice you go with the parallel matket to be on the safer side.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TubbyTJ(m): 12:27am On Jan 17, 2017
Does anybody k ow if Geman embassy actually call friends, family and references you provide on the questionnaire?

Thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by darlingtonNYIG(m): 3:10am On Jan 17, 2017
Caliph69:
Please, any one studying at or applied to Georg August University, Gottingen?
I got admission there. Preparing to come to Abuja from Ph to apply for the DB account stuff this week. Call me on 09022876489 so we can relate. Need to know peeps going that side

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (500)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.