Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,512 members, 7,770,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:55 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (901919 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blackbriar: 11:11am On Jan 11, 2017
#NOWPLAYING SARAH CONNOR - WIE SCHON DU BIST UND XAVIER NADOO - DIESER WEG

Andyc007:

Congrats bro.
I tap into your blessing jare! Winter 2017 wont pass me by.
What state are you in?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mountainjulius: 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
iyke24all:

Hallo,
deutsche-bank is no joke oh.
please the statement of account they expect to see should be that of the sponsor (s) u filled in the application.
if not, thats a REJECTION.
maybe d best bet should be( ur uncle in d us do a transfer
to ur dad's account or rather ur dad's account should hold a sum of about 4.5million naira to enable u open the account successfully. there after, u tink of hw u can fund

Ok, so if I add my dad as my sponsor submit his statement of account , and the guy in the US funds it, will it be a problem?

Or can I make the guy in the US my sponsor and use his statement of account and he will still fund it?

Pls advise
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iyke24all(m): 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2017
mountainjulius:

Ok, so if I add my dad as my sponsor submit his statement of account , and the guy in the US funds it, will it be a problem?

Or can I make the guy in the US my sponsor and use his statement of account and he will still fund it?

Pls advise
hallo
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iyke24all(m): 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2017
mountainjulius:

Pls advise
hallo
I have heard of peeps that used their dad or mom as sponsor and later funded through another not stated in the application, and there was no problem however, according to deutsche-bank Facebook page, one is supposed to fund his blocked account from the acct/accts stated in his or her application.

for the second option as stated, u can use the guy in d States as your sponsor( u need his statement of account not older than 3 months) meanwhile at the embassy on the day of certifying ur signature u will be asked to present a document from your sponsor stating that he is so so and so and will be sponsoring you. but if it where to be ur dad or mom, based on ur surname been same, they just need d statement that shows at least the required funds
cheers
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bochu03: 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
Pls guys am looking for who i go fit buy Euro from.any one pls pm me

[/quote]
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kwenu: 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2017
Pls how do I get my naira converted to euros . ecobank says they can't convert naira to euros for me.

Pls does any one have euroes forsale

I need to buy 450 euros
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mountainjulius: 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
iyke24all:

hallo
I have heard of peeps that used their dad or mom as sponsor and later funded through another not stated in the application, and there was no problem however, according to deutsche-bank Facebook page, one is supposed to fund his blocked account from the acct/accts stated in his or her application.

for the second option as stated, u can use the guy in d States as your sponsor( u need his statement of account not older than 3 months) meanwhile at the embassy on the day of certifying ur signature u will be asked to present a document from your sponsor stating that he is so so and so and will be sponsoring you. but if it where to be ur dad or mom, based on ur surname been same, they just need d statement that shows at least the required funds
cheers

Ok, thanks
I appreciate!!!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 11:33pm On Jan 11, 2017
Evening nairalanders, please I would like to know if I can book for my interview without my sponsorship letter at hand and also with a statement of result cos that is the only thing my school is issuing for now? Won't such booking backfire incase they give me a closer date and the document fails to arrive in due time? Also what kind of questions should I be expecting on the day of interview. Thanks as u help ur boy with this
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AdaAnambra: 10:35am On Jan 12, 2017
kwenu:
Pls how do I get my naira converted to euros . ecobank says they can't convert naira to euros for me.

Pls does any one have euroes forsale

I need to buy 450 euros
hahahahahaha, before. Is bank A bureau de change or currency exchange that will change moeny for you.

Abeg look for one aboki and change your money joor.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tesland: 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
idrisaleo1:
Evening nairalanders, please I would like to know if I can book for my interview without my sponsorship letter at hand and also with a statement of result cos that is the only thing my school is issuing for now? Won't such booking backfire incase they give me a closer date and the document fails to arrive in due time? Also what kind of questions should I be expecting on the day of interview. Thanks as u help ur boy with this
u dont need to wait till u hav it in ur hand before u book for interview, just tell ur sponsor to send d soft copy to you and book ur interview with it, also dont panic if d hard copy doesnt arrive before ur interview, i submitted my own original after my interview and everything went well....since u got ur admission wit d statement of result den i dont tink dat shld also be problem. i hope i answered ur question

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tesland: 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
Evachi:
Hello

Please I need help/advice from the students in Germany.

I have just paid for a one way ticket to Germany thereafter, the travel agent through which I booked my flight are insisting that I pay for a return ticket because the student visa is Valid for 3months, even after explaining to them that the visa will be extended in Germany.

Please for those of you that travelled to Germany with a one way ticket recently,kindly let me knw how you managed the situation.
please dont answer those agents...ur one way ticket will bring u here without any hitch...naso dem dey always talk
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tesland: 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
TubbyTJ:
Hello. I have a couple of interviee questiins please. I did WAEC in 2003 and know there weren't scratch cards then. Do I still need to get obe? Any ideas about biographicaly old document because I don't seem to have one. I assume the prepaid envelope will be addressed to myself/my address? Finally, will it be ok if my declaration of age is signed by an aunt? She's the only obe I can get to do it right now.

Thanks guys.
worry not about the biographically old document if you dont have, its not important. i didnt submit any
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tesland: 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
ezekhiel:
if you are already doing Nutrition and biomedicine at TUM, please signify. I need some advice
dats my course, i might be of help
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tesland: 6:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
ezekhiel:
how long should the motivation letter be for TUM nutrition and biomedicine, need a response pls
one or two pages...its important, so take ur time and compose a fantastic one

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tesland: 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
busarieedris:
Please guys, Can Anyone Confirm If Anyone That Has Used The Sponsorship Document Other Than The Block Account Stuff Got The Visa
sponsorship letter does exactly d same tin as blocked account
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tesland: 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
Andyc007:

Oh OK, this part is quite straightforward. I am referring to the residence permit you got in Germany.

Did the sponsorship letter suffice as well?
of course, u just need to present same letter anytime u wanna apply for d permit

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
Tesland:
u dont need to wait till u hav it in ur hand before u book for interview, just tell ur sponsor to send d soft copy to you and book ur interview with it, also dont panic if d hard copy doesnt arrive before ur interview, i submitted my own original after my interview and everything went well....since u got ur admission wit d statement of result den i dont tink dat shld also be problem. i hope i answered ur question
Thank you so much, u did relieve me of stress with ur advice.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ProfSamurai(m): 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
Augustine21:
Augustine 21

In the house

Schoener Tag,

It has been a while. It feels good to be writing here once again. Most especially from the other side (I mean in Germany). So far, Life in Germany has been great. The system is cool and functional and everything works here. It is a buoyant economy and those who have learnt a little German would find it even more lovely.

The people are easier on you and are very willing to lend several hands once you start with the word, ''Entschuldigung''. Please learn some German at least to B1 level and also familiarize yourself with German materials, musik, documents, movies and all. This doesnt imply that non german speakers find it difficult here. I am only saying you would be more advantaged once you know some Deutsch.

There are also many things you would be happy about here. First, Uninterrupted power supply, functional transport system, and availablity of student jobs that would make life wonderful for you. You just need to learn to manage working and studying and you are good to go.

No regrets man. Feeling really good with the hope of reforming my country but not at the expense of my own life.

It was worth the struggle.

Mach Spass!
wink

My guy said it well... so that you wouldn't come to town like me saying... 'was?, was?, was?' When you are supposed to say wie bitte?... or 'bitte sprechen Sie englisch? - when you are suppose to converse in deutsch.

All in all... Life has been good thus far.

I can afford to dream again - survival mode has been deactivated.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by myright: 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by worry357: 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
myright:
Good day everyone, please I want to know if I can use a statement of account i printed last week for visa interview in a month time

No need to spam the forum posting the same question everywhere!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Realgeo(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
Growingboi:
Good morning everyone, I am very disappointed and weak right now. Anyone with Idea or info should please come to my aid.
I applied for shortcourse in eng., I was accepted and I paid the fee as well as accomofdation fee. With docoment s sent to me via email, I applied for a short term visa with all requirements genuine and over complete, acct above 1m and married, I am working wit a multinational coy. Yesterday I just rcv a refusal massage that the visa was rejected on the ground that my leaving Germany could not be ascertained. I still have like 3 weeks to the date of the training, please house, is it ok to apply again cox I got more money in my account(January bulk from my company) and the interview will be better this time.

Please and please, anyone with info should come to my aid

You can reapply after 3 months with more evidence that is convincing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TubbyTJ(m): 11:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
Tesland:
worry not about the biographically old document if you dont have, its not important. i didnt submit any

Thank you, really appreciated.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raemond(m): 3:40am On Jan 14, 2017
I applied online for admission to Ruhr university Bochum, can i send my documents after 15th of January?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by marc14: 10:33am On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=Tesland post=52752311] dats my course, i might be of help[/I'm interested in applying to TUM (Nutrition and Biomedicine). I sent you a pm. I'll need your help on some gray areas in the course of the application. Thank you ]
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tesland: 10:42am On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=marc14 post=52795023][/quote] i replied ur pm already
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by marc14: 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
Tesland:
i replied ur pm already
I sent you another message now. Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hello people, I feel so happy to see everyone is on visa phase right now.

I ve some Inquiries to make.

1. My statement of result is laminated, is this acceptable in the embassy?

2. My primary school certificate is missing, I actually applied without it. Should I go swear an affidavit to dis or ignore. My primary school is up north and I am south, I can't go Dia cos of security.

3. My baptismal card bears different name from what I am currently using. Eg. Instead of kelechi, it reads kelechukwu, instead of ibeh it reads ibe. Should I ignore adding this?

4. How long wia u taken before interview is granted from date of request.

Pls answer needed pls.
Thanks people.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 12:14am On Jan 15, 2017
Hello people, it's my birthday.
Make una follow me kele Jehova.

Make una still help me answer my question upstairs.

Wia dem oldies
Biglord dem
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tesland: 12:33am On Jan 15, 2017
Mrbigman1:
Hello people, I feel so happy to see everyone is on visa phase right now.

I ve some Inquiries to make.

1. My statement of result is laminated, is this acceptable in the embassy?

2. My primary school certificate is missing, I actually applied without it. Should I go swear an affidavit to dis or ignore. My primary school is up north and I am south, I can't go Dia cos of security.

3. My baptismal card bears different name from what I am currently using. Eg. Instead of kelechi, it reads kelechukwu, instead of ibeh it reads ibe. Should I ignore adding this?

4. How long wia u taken before interview is granted from date of request.

Pls answer needed pls.
Thanks people.
1. your statement of result being laminated means nothing, just make the required copies of ur documents and take it along.
2. we have said it here several times that the primary school certificate is not important for your visa application, especially as u dont have it, from o'level is enough.
3. dis is also not an important document, if u cant easily get one.
4. i cant provide answer for this as i dont know the current trend...i did mine sometime last year

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 12:47am On Jan 15, 2017
Tesland:
1. your statement of result being laminated means nothing, just make the required copies of ur documents and take it along.
2. we have said it here several times that the primary school certificate is not important for your visa application, especially as u dont have it, from o'level is enough.
3. dis is also not an important document, if u cant easily get one.
4. i cant provide answer for this as i dont know the current trend...i did mine sometime last year

Thanks much. I do appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (500)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.