Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (911628 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sassyp(m): 10:19am On Jan 25, 2017
Hello guys,pls who knows any university i can apply to for masters in Germany....i studied computer science at undergraduate level,finished with a 2.2 with a CGPA of 3.31....anybody with any idea of which universities i can apply to for any IT course related to my field..pls feed me some info i'l be very grateful...thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2017
Sassyp:
Hello guys,pls who knows any university i can apply to for masters in Germany....i studied computer science at undergraduate level,finished with a 2.2 with a CGPA of 3.31....anybody with any idea of which universities i can apply to for any IT course related to my field..pls feed me some info i'l be very grateful...thanks
Do some research, read through the thread and get your self informed because you will keep coming back for simple questions and others will find it irritating since, the answers are just all over the thread.

7 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sassyp(m): 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
I am trying to save myself the stress of reading through from the begining thats why i asked the question here...if any1 wants to be kind enough to tell me pls do...if you cant just park well thank you...
Eke40seven:
Do some research, read through the thread and get your self informed because you will keep coming back for simple questions and others will find it irritating since, the answers are just all over the thread.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sassyp:
I am trying to save myself the stress of reading through from the begining thats why i asked the question here...if any1 wants to be kind enough to tell me pls do...if you cant just park well thank you...
hahahahahahahahahahaha, I LAFF IN SPANISH. the same people that will help you. u said they should park well. You open your mouth to insult ancestors. hahahahaha. people that have been helping people here on this thread before u gained admission. LOL. U said he shd park well. well u simply have not even read anything. so I ll pass on your ignorance of telling Eke40seven to park well. But if I were you. I will heed his advice. you dont have to read all but if u do some digging here like he said, it will be to your advantage.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
biglord:
hahahahahahahahahahaha, I LAFF IN SPANISH. the same people that will help you. u said they should park well. You open your mouth to insult ancestors. hahahahaha. people that have been helping people here on this thread even before u gained admission. LOL. U said he shd park well. Well u simply have not even read anything. so I ll pass on your ignorance of telling Eke40seven to park well. But if I were you. I will heed his advice. you dont have to read all but if u do some digging here like he said, it will be to your advantage.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
smh
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sassyp(m): 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
But wait 1st did i mention his name or?be like say you don chop belle full na why u dey laff like frog.abeg mind ur business jor...
biglord:
hahahahahahahahahahaha, I LAFF IN SPANISH. the same people that will help you. u said they should park well. You open your mouth to insult ancestors. hahahahaha. people that have been helping people here on this thread before u gained admission. LOL. U said he shd park well. well u simply have not even read anything. so I ll pass on your ignorance of telling Eke40seven to park well. But if I were you. I will heed his advice. you dont have to read all but if u do some digging here like he said, it will be to your advantage.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by promzyphyno(m): 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sassyp:
But wait 1st did i mention his name or?be like say you don chop belle full na why u dey laff like frog.abeg mind ur business jor...

Bros relax na,u jst enta area begin make noise....

Fowl wey enta new place dey tanda with one leg observe first b4 he drop the second one....

If u keeping fighting all of us,how do we help with your enquiry.....take am easy u hear??

In btw EKE na grandpa here o,lolz!!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Angelehi2015: 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
Has anybody gotten Rhine waal admission letter for summer?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sassyp(m): 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
Uv spoken well...atleast see how u take talk well...simple easy and calm....i appreciate bro nd besides i no fight anybody o...na scope so dt reply go come sharp sharp.lol
promzyphyno:

Fowl wey enta new place dey tanda with one leg observe first b4 he drop the second one....

If u keeping fighting all of us,how do we help with your enquiry.....take am easy u hear??

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sassyp(m): 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
Baba i hear say na u be d amadioha for here....my 2hands dey up...abeg tell me mKe i bring am down...na ewa agoyin and hot sun cause am...lol...i was obviously tryna to make the thread lively...oya no vex abeg na help i dey ask for
Sassyp:
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raemond(m): 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
Somebody answer me please. Uni Bonn is asking for my grades in ects format. I have my transcript, but how do I do the conversion?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sassyp:
Baba i hear say na u be d amadioha for here....my 2hands dey up...abeg tell me mKe i bring am down...na ewa agoyin and hot sun cause am...lol...i was obviously tryna to make the thread lively...oya no vex abeg na help i dey ask for
LOL, what do u need? make I help as u don talk like better pikin. lol
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
Raemond:
Somebody answer me please. Uni Bonn is asking for my grades in ects format. I have my transcript, but how do I do the conversion?
https://www.mspe.ei.tum.de/index.php?id=mspe_grade_converter&L=0

individuals subject conversion to a 4.0 scale - http://www.foreigncredits.com/Resources/GPA-Calculator/nigeria

http://www.tum.de/en/studies/application-and-acceptance/grade-conversion-formula-for-grades-earned-outside-germany/

I hope these links help you.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sassyp:
use daad.de/en. you will find many courses for master in ur field

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
Angelehi2015:
Has anybody gotten Rhine waal admission letter for summer?
even university of bremen never answer me for summer start sef. i don tire for this people.i sure say person go fit meet up for summer sef?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
promzyphyno:

Fowl wey enta new place dey standa with one leg observe first b4 he drop the second one....

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by promzyphyno(m): 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
michV:
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Lolz,broda I lie??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raemond(m): 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
biglord:

https://www.mspe.ei.tum.de/index.php?id=mspe_grade_converter&L=0

individuals subject conversion to a 4.0 scale - http://www.foreigncredits.com/Resources/GPA-Calculator/nigeria

http://www.tum.de/en/studies/application-and-acceptance/grade-conversion-formula-for-grades-earned-outside-germany/

I hope these links help you.

Thanks bros fr the help but am talking about converting the grades like A,B and units like 3units, 2units to ECTS format
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by okezie007(m): 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
This pikin way dey attack ancestors & grandpas deserves some Schultz treatment #YouDontHaveToBeOffensiveForTheThreadToBeLively
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mille: 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
I need some advice from the fellows in Germany.

I am an Erasmus Mundus Masters student and I'm presently in Romania. I applied for a German student Visa (as Germany is ny next destination) and the embassy told me to use an account statement that I don't need to open a blocked account.

Now my problem is, the summer semester starts April 18 and I'll be done here in a week. So I put my departure date as 15 Feb. Now the embassy is saying they can only give a visa from April, asking me what I intend to do from Feb to April. I said a language course but my university is refusing to give me a letter for that. Any idea on how to arrive Germany sooner? I already got and paid for accommodation starting Feb 15.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by doubletroublmum(f): 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hi, have you applied for a language school in Germany already cause most courses take some months from registration to start. Did you present your housing contract to the embassy?? Is the embassy aware of all that?? If they still refuse to give out the visa before April , is your visa still valid for Romania"?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bolabae: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hello House! Good evening and how is everyone doing? Please I need someone in Nigeria coming to Germany.......please holla me (God bless!)
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mille: 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
doubletroublmum:
Hi, have you applied for a language school in Germany already cause most courses take some months from registration to start. Did you present your housing contract to the embassy?? Is the embassy aware of all that?? If they still refuse to give out the visa before April , is your visa still valid for Romania"?
Didn't apply to. The university enrolled me in a German course but it's online and they don't want to give me a letter for that.

My permit here ends by March 1. The university here is telling me to extend by one month but I don't want to. Most of the people I know here are Erasmus students and I want to leave with them.

I presented the housing contract and they still have a copy. But I don't know why I can't arrive earlier before the semester starts.

One of my colleagues said she could send me an invitation so I can apply also for a tourist visa to cover the period of February to April. Do you think that is feasible?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bandeco(m): 6:33am On Jan 27, 2017
Sassyp:
Bro you are lazy, arrogant yet beg to be spoonfed..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Successful111: 8:14am On Jan 27, 2017
Please my brothers/sisters,,i know this might not be the right thread for this post I want to drop,,but honestly I need help on this..

A friend of mine has promised to send me just one laptop,already used for few months and a nice smart phone to Nigeria through DHL..he tried sending the phone before,but DHL returned it back to him after he had spent some good amount,,all because the phone has an internal Lithium-ion kind of battery,,,(i.e the galaxy explosion talk thing)

And just this week he decided to send me a laptop,and I want him to just add the phone to it,,i don't know if I tell him to get some one who can help open the phone and then remove the Battery and send like that,maybe when it gets here I buy another battery...please if you have any other better option just let me know..Or is that problem peculiar to DHL alone??

2ndly he was told that over there that I as the receiver will pay some import duty to the custom when it arrives here,,but it's a gift and not for sales...I have not done it before,i do not have much clue on how it works,,please any idea of how much I would pay?? I just do not want to embark in any stress that is not worth just 1 laptop and Phone,which are used before..
God bless you guys as you advise me on what to do...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Benwems(m): 9:02am On Jan 27, 2017
please guys, how long does it take the German authorities to issue the obligation form after someone has applied for it in Germany.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 11:14am On Jan 27, 2017
justi4jesu:

I full ground....Now na new year goat you go bring as Christmas don pass. cheesy tongue

dolpaz:

Babe.. Where you come dey nah??

Send me your Address make I send the chicken.

Sorry, been away for a while

Regards !

This goat and chicken una dey share for here, there is god oooooo tongue tongue
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rudyislife: 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
Please anyone that has gone for interview lately should please try and share his experience,so others can make preparation,like visa fee,and required documents?gracias

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mariesio: 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
a.

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pakinsluv: 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
Good day all....

Please is there anyone here studying at University of Rostock or know someone studying there??
Please pm me..

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by louisilva: 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
I need business partner in germany. I live in germany. Anyone with biz ideas holla

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.