Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909076 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Noblepreneur: 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
Wow,before you know it,other states might want to copy. This guys should please chill
futurewise11:

Starting from next semester...some schools have updated there website with this information.

Not a must to study in that particular state.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by henriq2: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
MrEbony:
27/02/2017 - 27/03/2017 AM email dropped yesterday. I can't describe the joy right now. God in His infinite mercy will perfect your admission and visa applications - AMEN

Thanks to each and everyone that answered every silly questions I asked? grin Danke!

Congrats

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olanrewaju92(m): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
MrEbony:
27/02/2017 - 27/03/2017 AM email dropped yesterday. I can't describe the joy right now. God in His infinite mercy will perfect your admission and visa applications - AMEN

Thanks to each and everyone that answered every silly questions I asked? grin Danke!

Why is it called AM email sef?

Congrats, kindly pray 4 us as we mk pursuit in securing our admission and Visa

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamedwin: 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
MrEbony:

Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by stillme14: 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
MrEbony:

Congrats. Welcome to the club!

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by realsamsonite1: 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
Goodevening Great People, I must confess this thread has been of immense help.
Having been admitted for a masters in Sustainable International Agriculture at the University of Goettingen, I would like to make the following important enquiries;
-the detailed list of required document for a student visa application (n.b- I have read previous parts on the thread and also contacted the embassy by mail;there response was I check their site where I found docs. Like admission letter,international passport and proof of financial capability). I would be grateful, if I could get a well spelt out and detailed list.
-information on student life, cost of living, job opportunities at Goettingen am is Goettingen located in west/east Germany
-information on how to go about getting a sponsorship letter as well as the requirements.
Many thanks and God bless as I await positive responses.
Ibadan
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sirheed2: 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
23/02/2017 - 28/03/2017 AM email dropped today.
I was eating with my wife when this email came, We were very happy. Thanks to everyone in this platform God in His infinite mercy will give u a successful admission and visa applications.

Danke Schon!

My interview trancripts is the normal questions being asked,

The only part i didnt know i told them plainly that i dont know it, part like Mayor of my city, whats the city population blah blah. She also ask me why i am sponsoring myself and not my parents, siblings or company i work with.
please just be yourself there and let God lead u.

6 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamedwin: 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
sirheed2:
I was eating with my wife when this email came, We were very happy. Thanks to everyone in this platform God in His infinite mercy will give u a successful admission and visa applications.

Danke Schon!

The only part i didnt know i told them plainly that i dont know it, part like Mayor of my city, whats the city population blah blah. She also ask me why i am sponsoring myself and not my parents, siblings or company i work with.

Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ifesinachinero: 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
henriq2:

Please have you confirmed the rate at which they charged. Update us.

Also did you get any receipt from your school before UBA gave you the form A

I got an invoice from my school....
UBA debited me 411...
Should be cheaper by now....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Made123: 1:54am On Mar 29, 2017
Hello friends, I would be pleased to know if there is any German Language institute (recognized with German accreditation) in Nigeria where I can get a sound learning of the language. Having gone through some parts of the thread, I discovered that been fluent with the German language could be of help in general terms as I intend to pursue my Masters Program and would apply to some schools mindless of its location.

I came across Goethe-institut and Deutsche Schule Lagos while I was surfing the net. Please has anyone attended any of the above-named institutes. I really need to get first-hand info. before making further inquiries. Thank you.

Between: congrats to sirheed2 and MrEbony

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheDreamChaser: 6:42am On Mar 29, 2017
Made123:
Hello friends, I would be pleased to know if there is any German Language institute (recognized with German accreditation) in Nigeria where I can get a sound learning of the language. Having gone through some parts of the thread, I discovered that been fluent with the German language could be of help in general terms as I intend to pursue my Masters Program and would apply to some schools mindless of its location.

I came across Goethe-institut and Deutsche Schule Lagos while I was surfing the net. Please has anyone attended any of the above-named institutes. I really need to get first-hand info. before making further inquiries. Thank you.

Between: congrats to sirheed2 and MrEbony

Currently attending Goethe Institute Lagos. It's the best in the country and the instructors are world class. You won't get a better education than Goethe's!

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by eMidas: 7:05am On Mar 29, 2017
TheDreamChaser:

!
Currently attending Goethe Institute Lagos. It's the best in the country and the instructors are world class. You won't get a better education than Goethe's!

How are their service like? What's the cost like? What's the time table and duration of programmes like?

For instance, I wish to go for A1. What's the price like? Can I enrol anytime? How long do I have to attend classes before exam? Etc
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Made123: 7:09am On Mar 29, 2017
TheDreamChaser:

Alright. Thanks bro. I'm grateful.
Bro it seems I've come across your moniker in Canada thread. CIC really dealt with me men. I have decided to give Germany a trial. Thanks once again for your response.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheDreamChaser: 8:39am On Mar 29, 2017
eMidas:

How are their service like? What's the cost like? What's the time table and duration of programmes like?

For instance, I wish to go for A1. What's the price like? Can I enrol anytime? How long do I have to attend classes before exam? Etc

At the moment course fee is 38k plus 7k for books totalling 45k(you can't do without the books in class). A1 class is finishing 14.04.2017(All classes are finishing this date). To enrol for the next batch, try coming around this date as places gets filled up quickly. Typically, each level takes 14 weeks and classes are two or three times a week depending on your schedule. (156 teaching hours per course and one teaching hour is 45mins)
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheDreamChaser: 8:45am On Mar 29, 2017
Made123:

Alright. Thanks bro. I'm grateful.
Bro it seems I've come across your moniker in Canada thread. CIC really dealt with me men. I have decided to give Germany a trial. Thanks once again for your response.

You welcome man. Yeah, I was on Canada thread last year. I had to shift my focus to Germany after all the disappointments. The German dream is weeks from becoming a reality wink I'm sure you won't regret the decision moving here once you cross your t's and dot your i's
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olanrewaju92(m): 8:56am On Mar 29, 2017
Sincerely speaking, I don't understand this form to be filled. Come to someone aids please. I'm unable to ascertain what it means.

Regards.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MrEbony(m): 9:06am On Mar 29, 2017
futurewise11:

Welcome to Germany....come here and succeed...you will be ask basic question at Point of entry in Germany...have your admission letter and DB details handy.

You can use flixbus from the airport to your city...its cheaper compare to train.

Thank you very much! Is it advisable I book Flixbus ahead or just chill till I get to Germany?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 9:08am On Mar 29, 2017
MrEbony:

Thank you very much! Is it advisable I book Flixbus ahead or just chill till I get to Germany?

Bro when u dey comot? Which city by the way?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MrEbony(m): 9:08am On Mar 29, 2017
Olanrewaju92:
Sincerely speaking, I don't understand this form to be filled. Come to someone aids please. I'm unable to ascertain what it means.

Regards.

Send the Course Director an email. He/she should be able to guide you accordingly.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 9:12am On Mar 29, 2017
MrEbony:

You can do both...just factor in POE formalities/ waiting time etc if you wanna book ahead...

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MrEbony(m): 9:34am On Mar 29, 2017
futurewise11:

You can do both...just factor in POE formalities/ waiting time etc if you wanna book ahead.o..

Thanks once again!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MrEbony(m): 9:52am On Mar 29, 2017
sirheed2:

Danke Schon!

Congratulations Sir!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aenbj: 10:11am On Mar 29, 2017
morning. I am still confused about the prepaid envelope. the courier services I went to said they can't give me envelope except to send it to the consulate. pls help me out. that is the only delay I am having now. thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by eMidas: 10:22am On Mar 29, 2017
TheDreamChaser:

At the moment course fee is 38k plus 7k for books totalling 45k(you can't do without the books in class). A1 class is finishing 14.04.2017(All classes are finishing this date). To enrol for the next batch, try coming around this date as places gets filled up quickly. Typically, each level takes 14 weeks and classes are two or three times a week depending on your schedule. (156 teaching hours per course and one teaching hour is 45mins)

I go like connect you for WhatsApp. And I PMed you. Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamedwin: 11:33am On Mar 29, 2017
aenbj:
morning. I am still confused about the prepaid envelope. the courier services I went to said they can't give me envelope except to send it to the consulate. pls help me out. that is the only delay I am having now. thanks.

Go to a headquarter office...some of the smaller outlets these couriers use work by default.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lextronggroup: 11:35am On Mar 29, 2017
Hello guys in the house .
I have read most of the thread and pages from 1-3 and you guys have impacted great knowledge of seed in us. I hail honourableseyi and co with other jagaban I don't mention but are working underground for other success.
Please I have a question my bosses.
I have requested for Proficiency in English letter from my institution. Please don't know if I still need to write IELTS exam. Will all university in German accept the certificate of proficiency in English from Nigeria institution.
Thank you very much for considering my request. I look forward to your positive response.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by badtboi: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2017
Lextronggroup:
I have read most of the thread and pages from 1-3 and you guys have impacted great knowledge of seed in us. I hail honourableseyi and co with other jagaban I don't mention but are working underground for other success.
I have requested for Proficiency in English letter from my institution. Please don't know if I still need to write IELTS exam. Will all university in German accept the certificate of proficiency in English from Nigeria institution.
Thank you very much for considering my request. I look forward to your positive response.
Acceptance of the proficiency Letter is not General and will vary from one university to another. While some univeresities may write this exception in their admission requirements for some you may have to contact the program coordinator or international office to know if it will be accepted.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by eMidas: 11:58am On Mar 29, 2017
Lextronggroup:

Yes, some of them do. You will need to write the school first to confirm if it can serve the place of IELTS. However, some schools insist on IELTS sha.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lextronggroup: 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
Thank you bro.
I have contacted the school and they sent email back to me that they will accept the document I upload as a sufficient prove of proficiency in English.
Still planning to apply to more schools.
Is it advisable to write the exam?
eMidas:

Yes, some of them do. You will need to write the school first to confirm if it can serve the place of IELTS. However, some schools insist on IELTS sha.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by eMidas: 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lextronggroup:
Thank you bro.
I have contacted the school and they sent email back to me that they will accept the document I upload as a sufficient prove of proficiency in English.
Still planning to apply to more schools.
Is it advisable to write the exam?

Okay. Good.
If you have the means, write IELTS. It will broaden your chances and number of school you can apply to.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheDreamChaser: 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
eMidas:

I go like connect you for WhatsApp. And I PMed you. Thanks.

PM replied
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
aenbj:
Why not use Fintiba bank?

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.